Chapter number 3 [ go away ]
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{ Isaac's P. O. V }

Me and alice we're asleep on the carpet not knowing that two boys were staring at us then I started to hear footsteps coming towards me making me open my eyes just to be met with eyes staring at me and that made me get up from the carpet and look at the boys but I heard something making me glance at the window and it was raining and thundering was present too but something was sparkling and then I looked back and my eyes widened one of them was holding a knife I backed away slowly and they started to run towards me ready to stab me but I dodged and started running around while they were trying to stab me until I was standing where I was in the beginning I looked at the window again and let my guard down giving one of the brothers the chance to stab me and grab me by the neck while the other opened the window the Last thing I heard was " die you monster " then they threw me out of the window now the cold rain making my clothes and hair wet then i sighed and closed my eyes and let my body just hit the floor but the pain of my body hitting the floor never came I opened my eyes slowly and I was floating my eyes widened then I put my feet on the ground but when I looked up they were glaring at me then got inside the room and shut the windows so I just looked around and a forest was infront of me then I looked at the rain making me get in a train of thought but after a couple of minutes I was cut off my thoughts and saw the two boys with knives so I started to run making my way into the woods while they ran after me and it was a long run until it was a dead end and I was trapped and I looked around for somewhere to hide but it was too late and they caught up " you're trapped now which means we will kill you for sure so your stupid magic won't work ! '' and then they started to get closer and closer.

{ Alice P. O. V }

I was asleep on the carpet but when I tried to reach for Isaac he wasn't there making my eyes shoot open and he really wasn't there I got worried and looked around and saw blood right in front of the window and my eyes widened and I got up and wore a jacket and I ran out of my room and made my way down the stairs and I got out into the rain and I saw footsteps on the wet mud and I followed the steps into the forest I was wet by the rain so I put my hood up and continue to follow the path and then I found them Issac was cornered by my brothers and that's when I noticed the knives in their hands and that made my body move on it's own I started to run towards them and I pushed both of them into the ground and helped Issac up and he touched my hand but then I got pulled and thrown into a tree and resulting in me hitting my head and losing consciousness .

{ Isaac's P. O. V }

my eyes shot open the second I heard a crash and I looked to the direction of the crash and my pupil turned small and there was an unconsciousness alice and my heart stopped and everything stopped again " did you do this? " and they started to laugh " yeah we did and what are you going to do you monster? " I didn't say another word and just walked to them both and grabbed them by the throat " l-let go of us you psychopath !! " I shot them a glare but the next thing I see is them slowly turning into black dust and spilling on the floor I looked at my hands and they were covered in black dust but I ignored it and made my way to alice then I picked her up and walked to the castle and up the stairs I took a glance at her but she was still unconscious and eventually we were at her room I laid her down on her bed and I went to shut the door and lock it so no-one will come in and try to kill me again I felt cold since I was soaked bc of the rain so I went into the bathroom to wash the dust off my hands and then I came back and sat next to alice and held her hand " please wake up.... " time passed and I started to feel sleepy and ended up falling asleep holding her hand .

-------------------

Author note :

I'm sorry for the short chapter this is my shortest chapter yet but I hope you enjoyed it ????

Word count 864

0