A (Un)Holy Kind of Love (Ibara x Izuku) Pt.1
1.1k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The curse of obsession can befall on anyone, even in the holiest of them all due to how strong it could corrupt the mind and heart.

It's a sunny Saturday. Neito Monoma went into the church in front of him to see his pious classmate Ibara Shiozaki, sitting down on one of the pews, praying.

"Ah, Monoma. Are you here to pray as well? Or are you here for the task that I am willing to give you?"

"The latter of course."

"I need you to give this letter to Midoriya Izuku, the boy from 1A."

He raised a brow on that request. Why would he want to give something to someone from a rival class?

"What's inside this letter?"

"Sometimes some things are better to be left a secret."

Monoma became even more suspicious, and asked her again.

"What if he doesn't accept it? Should I shake him up to accept it by force?"

"There are many reasons why that would be a bad idea, Monoma. I will illuminate three."

Ibara placed the bible on her lap onto the pew, and tell the first reason.

"First, do not believe that because Midoriya Izuku is a timid, pure and innocent young man doesn't mean he is incapable of unwilling to defend himself."

Then, Ibara took out something from her purse that she hangs around her waist.

"Second, if you harm Izuku wether if it's physical, mental or even spiritually..."

That something is an antique dagger, sharpened so that it may easily plunge the flesh of sinners. She held the knife onto Monoma, as she grabbed him by the collar and spoke again.

"I will find you. Make no mistake... God willing, you will not leave this church."

It felt as if he was at that one certain scene with Liam Neeson from the movie Taken

"Why him of--"

"I am not done. Third, it's not good to wage war against a good soul, since it's bad for the heart."

She then let him go, before giving him a gaze that says "Understood?"

"I get it. But can I ask this now? Why him out of all people?"

"He is someone that needs to be protected from the sins of this world. I saw harlots... Whom I saw as Succubi are planning to corrupt him. I will make sure that he will stay on the holy path."

"Alright. I guess I should just give this to Midoriya, then."

Monoma then left, he can't help but feel scared around Ibara after what happened. Also, if he managed to snitch it out, what would be his fate?

Back inside, Ibara knelt down as she felt the heat rushing up to her head. The thoughts of bedding Izuku and become one with him is taking over the pious student. She immediately clasped her hands and prayed.

"Forgive me Father... I can't let go of these feelings for a certain cinnamon roll of my classmate. However, we are both people in love with each other so it is not lust, but true love... A holy one between your child and one of your purest creation on this great green Earth you have created. Oh Lord, bless us both as we will have our holy matrimony... Soon enough. Amen."

She begins to touch herself as the heat is unbearable. Moans can be heard across the lone church.

Now onto Monoma. He didn't have any slight of an idea where Izuku might be.

He passes by a Cafe, and his luck begins to cooperate with him. Izuku is at one of the tables, with Ochako.

"Hey, Midoriya!"

"Ah? Monoma, what is it?"

"I've got a letter for you! It's from Shiozaki, it seems to be very important that she only wanted you to read it."

Monoma handed him the letter, and walked away. He returned to the lone church to find Ibara.

"Shiozaki! Are you here?!"

But then he felt vines encircling around his legs and arms, and he was rendered immobile.

"What the...!?"

"You've done your job Monoma. But now you shall serve punishment."

"Punishment!? I delivered that letter of yours! I should be rewarded!"

"There you are again, with your greed. You've been quiet the trouble lately, taunting 1A students including Midoriya. Your foul, sinful words would have tainted him. Thank God they didn't."

She then enclosed her distance to Monoma, the dagger in hand.

"And shall I remind you what will happen to foul mouthed sinners like you? You shall be condemned to hell, after your tongue is cut out so that you may never taint anyone with it any longer."

"Shiozaki! You're out of your mind! Think about the risks! If they know you killed me--"

"They won't. The fires of hell will consume any of your sinful trace sending them there to where you totally belong."

Ibara's eyes turned hollow, as she forced Monoma to open his mouth and her grin widens from ear to ear.

A loud scream was heard that day... Followed by total silence and a huge smoke rises from the trash incinerator near the premises, as if a huge load of trash is burned inside.

Later that evening, Ibara cleaned her hands on the bathroom sink, of the ashes that had tainted her soft skin. Afterwards she left the premises of the church and head towards the park.

There she finds Izuku sitting alone on the bench. Smiling a bit, she sat down beside him.

"Ah, y-you're finally here Shiozaki."

Izuku blushes at her presence, like how he does whenever he's nearby other girls.

'So pure...'

"I wanted to talk to you, Midoriya."

"S-sure."

"How do you feel around girls?"

"I have little experience talking with them, since I am friendless during my childhood... So talking to girls is a little hard for me."

"I see. I pray that you would be better at doing so."

'To me, and ME only. God has destined us to be together... Me, with one of his purest creations that has ever born into this world.'

"Thank you, Shiozaki... I... I'm glad there's people who would pray for others."

"Ah... Do you perhaps, believe in God?"

"I do. I am not a christian but I do believe in a higher power."

'Now those harlots WILL never take him away from me... As he is also a believer... It's alright... I will cleanse him off this horrible stench of a succubus using my natural liquids...'

"That's good to hear. Maybe we can go to church together someday."

"That would... Be good, thanks."

"Ah, I see that it's getting late. Midoriya... Would you mind escorting me back to the dorm? I am afraid that there would be vile and lecherous sinners along the way..."

"Of course. I was just heading there after all."

"Thank you, Izuku..." She wrapped her arms around the green haired boy, who hugged back.

"My pure, dear husband..."

"What-- NGGHK!?"

Ibara's eyes turned hollow again, losing their life as she injected the sleeping drug into Izuku's system.

"Do not fight me darling. When you wake up, we shall have our holy matrimony... That way, I will save your precious mind and body from all the sinners in this world... I will save you... Save you..."

A maniacal laughter is heard soon after, as everything went black in Izuku's vision.

- To Be Continued

16