Totally Not a Saiko Kind of Love! (Saiko Intelli x Izuku) Pt.1
953 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's the time for vacation, so that the students of UA would relief themselves of the stress of fighting villains and studying hard.

They would have a cruise trip for a couple of days, which excites a certain Grapeheaded midget. He would see the girls in their swimsuits and all.

But that plan is destroyed because of him slipping on a bar of soap which is discriminately placed on a puddle on deck, causing him to slip his way to an exposed railing deck which is on maintenance and have a dip in the sea below. The cruise ship left without him on board as a result.

"Nice one, Eri!" Mina gave her a thumbs up, since it's her plan to make Mineta unable to join the cruise.

Eri then walked around the deck looking for Izuku and when she found him lounging under the sunlight reading manga, she sat next to him.

The truth is, he's lounging (read: hiding) in order to avoid being shouted his ears off by Bakugo, who would totally come to ruin the cruise experience.

"Daddy, Daddy!"

"Yes Eri?"

"It's hot here!"

"Alright, let's get something to drink."

The both of them then went to get some drinks from the machine near the lifeboat.

Eri was also told by Mina to thin off the nylon rope that is holding the boat up using a callus rasp which was lent by her. As Izuku ordered the drinks, Eri quickly thinned the rope, causing it to become unstable. She then went back to Izuku who gave her a can of juice for her to drink.

A moment later, Monoma of class 1B walked by wanting a photograph that he describes as manly. He lent his phone to Tetsutetsu, and told him to capture his manly moment standing on top of the lifeboat.

Tetsutetsu readied the camera, and Monoma hopped onto the lifeboat only for the rope to snap causing the boat to fall down to the water below with him. Tetsutetsu pressed the button just as he was about to fall.

And as a result, two people were left behind, Monoma and Mineta. The two most hated Ms of UA.

Now back on the ship where the students of UA, and some from Seiai as some of 1A class members noticed them.

Momo noticed the people from the group that fought them back at the exam, and gave them a nod.

They nodded back, except for their leader who is relaxing on one of the lounge chair sipping on a cup of iced tea.

She is Saiko Intelli, the girl who was able to outsmart Momo back then. She is staring at the boy walking with a little girl by his side like they're father and daughter.

She has heard of the cinnamon roll, and fell for him in first sight. She hired spies to get info on him, and they came back with a copy of his student file.

"Formerly quirkless, and serves as the mascot for his class wether if they're winning or losing. What an interesting boy~"

She is having fantasies. Having him by his side, being tied onto a leash with her silver shock collar adorned with diamonds, then punish him whenever he tries to go against her or even escape.

She couldn't sleep the night before because her mind was clouded by thoughts involving the cinnamon roll, his beautiful emerald hair and eyes, his toned body, his sexy ass and oh how far her fantasy goes, it also made her wet that night as a result. This is the first time she has felt something so domineering on her thoughts.

She made a small giggle as she sipped on her tea, and froze for a moment as she witnessed a certain round faced brunette walked up to Izuku and the both of them hold hands.

Saiko's eyes turned hollow, devoid of life as her hand gripped the teacup even tighter until it shattered, alerting the other Seiai students.

"Intelli? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. My hand just simply slipped, how clumsy of me~"

However her eyes are still hollow, and her teammates became even more worried. The curse of obsession has befallen on the girl. Luckily enough, she has a plan.

The day the cruise ship goes back to port, Saiko left a letter on Izuku's bag which he found.

'Meet me at the park near UA this evening. By your secret admirer'

"Who could it be this time Midoriya?! You practically had the entire girls on the school having eyes on you." Tenya asked.

Meanwhile in the background Kaminari and Mineta were both totally pissed off by this newfound info.

"How many of these chicks are you gonna score, Midoriya!?" Kaminari asked.

"I can score girls too!" Mineta pumped up his fist.

"If you wanna start scoring chicks, let's score chicks!"

"There, I scored a girl!" Mineta shouted as he slapped a random female in the ass.

And that random person is Midnight, who happened to pass by.

"Will you both stop bothering the girls?" She asked in a scary tone.

The both of them had 'supplementary lessons' with Midnight as a result.

However Izuku being Izuku, walked out of the dorm later that evening and waited on the bench at the park.

"It's evening already. Who on earth could this secret admirer be?"

It was then when a dart flies through the air and hitting Izuku in the neck. Feeling something pricking him, he took it out, and see that the dart is dripping some sort of liquid. Izuku's vision blurs before he fell asleep on the bench.

The last thing he sees is a girl with long light colored hair wearing a white school uniform and a cap. Her appearance reminds her of Esdeath from 'Akame ga Kill!' but this girl also wore a monocle.

"Now, you shall live your new life with me... Pet."

Izuku felt himself being carried away from the bench, as he drove off to sleep, his vision falling into the abyss.

- To Be Continued

13