Loose Ends! (Toga x Izuku) Pt.1
858 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Dekusquad is deployed to apprehend a robbery downtown. They were about to arrest the robbers, but notice that Deku is missing.

Deku was captured by the robbers, and that's when the squad knew that the bank was never the target but it's Deku instead.

The rest of the squad went without approval from their superiors because of Ochako and Tsu's begging onto Iida. Todoroki supported their pleas, since he also owed Deku after he convinced the Zuko look-alike to use his fire.

However their search ends up being split into two teams. One of them which were Tsu and Ochako were going towards an abandoned mine outside of the city while Iida and Todoroki hurried over to a warehouse in the city.

They were also given earpieces to communicate, and they went on their impromptu rescue mission.

Meanwhile at Deku's location...

Deku couldn't move. He is tied up to a chair in front of someone he really didn't want to see right now.

"Hello Izu-Kun! Long time no see~!"

"Toga Himiko...!? You planned this...!?"

"Aw look at that, you remembered me! I'm so happy~!"

"Let me go, Toga. The others will come looking for--"

"Looking for you? Oh my love, I had another plan! One that will make you only see me and only me, and never to other girls!"

She made a chuckle as she then transformed herself into someone that Izuku knows, and he widened his eyes.

"DON'T!!!"

Ochako and Tsu reached the mine entrance, dispatching any of the thugs that are in the way. They managed to go deep down into the mining tunnels and they found Deku tied up to a chair, unconscious.

Tsu quickly tore off the ropes, and Ochako used her quirk to make his body weightless for them to carry out.

However more thugs appear holding guns, firing at the girls. Tsu tried to fend them off, but Ochako got shot in the knee, slowing her down as a result. Chatter begins to sound in the earpiece, signalling the two girls that Iida and Todoroki have arrived to assist after finding out that the warehouse is empty.

"I got you, Ochako-Chan! Come on, Iida is waiting!" She shouted as she lent her hand towards Ochako who took it.

Tsu had to drag the both of them outside, and they encountered Iida... Alone?

"You got Midoriya already?" Iida asked, as he grabbed Ochako's arm and pulled her closer.

"We got him, Iida, Ribbit!"

"Good, now that's one less loose end."

Ochako then felt a sharp pain in her neck, Iida had plunged a knife through it. She then dropped down on her back, as Tsuyu realized what happened.

"NO!"

Tsu was about to act, but 'Iida' then shoved the knife into her neck as well before kicking her to the ground. His body melted revealing that it's actually Toga in disguise. Toga grabbed Izuku's body and is prepared to carry him away but Ochako used her last strength to grasp onto Toga's ankle.

Toga noticed it, and kicked her off, before walking away towards the van belonging to the thugs she hired.

"Asui! This is Iida, the warehouse is an ambush! Midoriya is not here and we're surrounded by more thugs! Tsu! Do you hear me!?"

Iida shouted, but Tsu never answered as her limp body was thrown over next to Ochako's who is still on death's door. She sees Tsuyu's eyes losing their life inside them, her expression is that of shock.

She then turned her head painfully slowly towards Toga again who came back with a jerry can full of gasoline and doused the both of them with it. She then took out a zippo lighter Dabi bought for her just for this occasion and tossed it onto their gasoline soaked bodies.

Ochako felt the burning pain searing through her body as she then closed her eyes slowly.

A while later, Izuku wakes up to find himself inside a small bedroom filled with photographs of him all over the walls. There is even one of his missing set of boxers on the dresser. What shook him the most is that he is only wearing his current boxers. His costume is nowhere to be seen.

"Ah Izu-Kun you're finally awake! Now because Tsu and Ochako are now out of the picture... Nobody can steal you away from me now!"

"You monster... You killed them! They had a family, for god's sake!"

"I missed the part where that's my problem, Izu-Kun! What I care right now is to bear your child... I am sure that they would also inherit whatever quirk you are using... And in the end both me and our child will stand on top of all villains! All shall bow before us!"

"You're insane! Delusional!"

"I've lost the last of my marbles when I first saw you, darling! Now... Let's make our era start with a single step!" Toga then tore her clothes apart leaving her naked, and she approached the bed with hearts in her eyes.

"NO!"

- To Be Continued

12