DEKU SOULS (Izuku x Harem) Pt.1
1.1k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DEKU SOULS
SLIDE DOWN TO READ THE STORY

Midoriya Izuku... A pure human being, a rare creature to have lived. He is born quirkless, and once thought by others that he would be worthless in the future because of such trait.

"If you do believe that they held your quirk in your next life, go and take a swan dive off the building!"

Another world, similar to the one where thy lived before where people have quirks...

Izuku stood up on the rooftop, facing the ground below.

It exists. However you do need to die first in order to get there... Whether you're going to get thine quirk or not, is unknown. However... It is your choice to make the jump or continue to live on in that world of yours, as a quirkless man.

Izuku's irises dilated as he then took a step forward, and he felt free as he falls off the roof.

YOU DIED

 


Izuku made a gasp as he sat up on his bed at his room at Heights Alliance.

"What a crazy dream..."

He then looked at his clock, and he widened his eyes. He need to get to class immediately since he's late. He took a quick shower and skipped breakfast, and ran off in his uniform towards the main school building.

He entered the classroom, and looked at the clock.

"Thank goodness, I'm on time..."

"Ah, look at who just arrived!"

It's Bakugo again, who made a smug grin at Izuku's near tardiness.

"I'm sorry, I slept in late!"

"It's alright, Dar-- I mean, Midoriya. Take your seat. Aizawa Sensei hasn't arrived yet." Momo told him.

Izuku quickly went towards his desk and puts his textbook and studying utensils on the top, and patiently awaited for class to start.

However something seems off. He felt the gazes of the girls staring at him intently.

"What's up with them...?"

He had to admit that Momo herself also acted a bit off back then. She stuttered in the middle of her word, something that Izuku rarely heard. During the classes he sees that Aizawa is rather more restless than usual, and that the boys are a bit slow. However the girls were the only ones besides him that were studying normally.

'Ah... So this is the pure human that spawned recently...?'

'He is, indeed... And his soul's scent is so tantalizing... I can barely hold myself.'

'Let our forms be a secret to him until the time comes. By then, he'll be all ours.'

'Praise the Divine ones to have graced us with this new arrival!'

Later on during lunch, Ochako sat next to Izuku. However something is also off about her, she is much more clingy than usual.

"Is... Is there a problem, Uraraka?"

"Oh, it's nothing Deku! I just want to be close to you, that's all!" The round faced brunette said with a smile.

'Look at the pure human...'

'I envy him...'

'The mistresses had us before he came along...'

The rest of the day went normally, although Izuku could not shake off the odd feeling. Why does he felt like as if he didn't belong here? If so, where is he now? Is he being brainwashed? Or is this another dream?

He kept on getting different thoughts, as he walked down the halls of the school until he stumbled upon a familiar tanned woman in front of him. The Rabbit Pro Hero Rumi Usagiyama, AKA Mirko.

"Ah, Young Deku! What a coincidence for the both of us to meet here."

"Mirko-San...? I am honored to be in your presence! May I ask why are you here in UA?"

"Just checking on some students, that's all! After all, I don't accept seeing them going hollow and all!"

"Going what?"

"Oh, forget I said anything. By the way, come with me!"

Izuku followed her to... Heights Alliance? She then led him to his own dorm room.

Wait.

How did she know where Deku's room is at? If Izuku's memory serves right, she never went there.

Once they were inside, Miruko then locked the door.

"How did you have...?"

"Ufufufu! My cute pure human, you are now in the presence of Usagiyama Rumi... Now you shall be her's!"

"Be yours!? But what does that even supposed to mean--"

She then pulled Izuku closer to him and forced a kiss on the lips. Izuku can feel his strength draining away as she sucked on his mouth in the kiss... What is she!?

"Ahh... Your souls... Your soul energy is just tantalizing! As expected from a pure human!"

It was then when Deku felt something spraying onto his body, it felt wet and sticky at the same time.

"Ahh... I just released upon tasting your energy! I need more! More!"

Rumi then threw Izuku onto the bed, tore off his clothes after she took off hers, and proceeded to lick his body all over as Izuku helplessly try to struggle against the stronger rabbit girl.

It was then when he remembered. Rabbits have a year-round mating season. She is now ravishing him aggressively, mind full of lust.

"Mirko-San... Stop please! I am not ready for this..."

"You say that, you innocent little pure human... But your body says otherwise!"

She then pinned both of his hands onto the bed, and aggressively made out with him. Their tongues intertwine themselves as she then dived her hips down onto his.

As soon as she dived down, Small-Zuku, or as Izuku would refer it to broke through her hymen, and she instantly went into orgasm like before.

The warmth and stickiness of her juices had an aphrodisiac like effect, causing Small-Zuku to become erect inside her cavern until it felt the tightness. Rumi begins to arch her head upwards as her eyes rolled up due to extreme pleasure, and continued to ride on him until Izuku can feel something's about to come out of Small-Zuku.

"Mirko-San... I... I am going to..."

"Yes! Pour in your soul energy into my core! Make me stronger and happier from this pleasure!"

And he can feel it squirting out ropes and ropes of cum, as Rumi then moaned out loud before collapsing.

"Ahh... Now that was a great romp on bed... Now you are my property... My pure human..."

The both of them then fell asleep soon after.

Yes indeed. People can still use their quirk, powered by their soul energy. However they can be deprived of that energy causing them to turn into zombie-like beings called The Hollowed. Only a pure human has an unlimited amount of soul energy... And the demons of this world has found him. This is just the start of a long tale of Midoriya Izuku... In this world.

- To Be Continued

10