Side Effect of Φ’s Gear (Orphnoch!Ochako x Izuku) Pt.2 (Conclusion)
843 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Deku...Kun?"

"Uraraka... What on earth...?"

Ochako turned around, about to reach out an arm to Izuku, but he took a step back, shaking his head in denial.

"I... I don't know--"

"You're... An Orphnoch, this whole time?!"

"I told you, Deku-Kun I don't know!"

"This explained it all... Your personality change, everything. You felt superior to Kacchan, and now you're going to be so as well, towards everyone else...?"

"You're wrong! I... I just want to be with you is all! Sorry if I'm... I'm a bit harsh on the others!"

"How... When? If you're an Orphnoch, that means you are already dead!"

Ochako's heart tore into pieces upon hearing that. Does this mean Izuku also sees her as a dead person, a walking corpse?

He then ran away, as Ochako then knelt down, tears falling out from her darkened eyes.

She then remembered it all, how she died and all. It was when she was little girl, trying to get used to her quirk. She tried to descend a couple of steps at her home, only for her quirk to malfunction in midair, causing her to fall down the steps, snapping her neck as she reached the bottom.

A few moments later, she breathed again, and has no memory of what happened. She lived her life as herself all these years without knowing why.

Then images flashed through her mind. Due to her shy behavior she was also bullied, like how Izuku did in her early years of education. She can see herself plunging her claws into the hearts of the people who bullied her, and her smile as she sees the bullies turning into sand in front of them. People who aren't worthy of evolution like those scumbags won't become Orphnochs.

The police tried to solve those cases, but none suspected the shy, round faced little brunette as she is 'Too Young to even fight'.

However those murders happened without Ochako herself knowing them since it's her Orphnoch's instinct to assert her superiority over weaklings like them, they had to learn their place.

Back to the present, Ochako knew that this secret would eventually go out and that Izuku already knew about it. She can't bear the fact that Izuku would abandon her because of this revelation.

With a small grin creeping across her tear stained face, she stood back up and walked out of the dorm room.

"Iida! Todoroki! Kacchan! Somebody please answer me!?" Izuku shouted as he ran through the halls. However it's dead silent.

It's Nezu's idea to make the rooms soundproof, now they would never hear his pleas for help.

It was then when he could hear rapid footsteps coming from behind. It's Ochako, on all fours pursuing him like how a wolf hunts.

"If I can't have you Deku-Kun, then you too must die."

She's out of control. Izuku kept on running, as fast as his legs can carry him until he gets to the door that leads outside.

Izuku doesn't know where to run, or whom to tell. Ochako would instantly kill them with her powers as an Orphnoch.

He can hear Ochako's footsteps dashing onto him even faster, and finally she managed to pounce him, pinning him down to the ground.

"Now I got you, Deku-Kun..."

She raised her claws, and is about to plunge them down into his chest when suddenly she staggered, and she clutches the sides of her head.

"No... He... Must die... Mere human..."

"But he's Deku-Kun! He is not a mere human...!"

She's shouting to herself. Could it be that her humane side of Ochako is trying to reason with her inhumane Orphnoch instinct?

She stood up and backed away from Izuku as she continued to clutch her head in pain. Izuku stayed there, thinking of what he should do.

CHOICE 1 - Escape

Using this opportunity, Izuku ran off outside the school grounds, and didn't stop until he reaches an alleyway.

He hid behind a dumpster, as his legs felt like jelly as for now because of all that running.

"Ah, it's good to see you here Izu-Kun!"

His blood ran cold. He looked up to see a wide eyed blonde flashing a cheshire cat grin.

"Toga Himiko...!"

"Aww, you remembered--"

"Shush!"

"You're not in the position to shush me out, darling!"

"You don't understand, Toga! Why do you think I'm out of breath, hiding behind a dumpster, and in my jammies at a time like this!?"

"Of course I know, you want me, right?"

"Are you that dense!? No, it's worse!"

"What else can be worse than this cute defenseless Himi-- Ghh!?"

Toga looked down, to see a clawed hand protruding from her chest, holding her beating heart before destroying it by tightening her fists, squeezing it until it exploded in a splatter of blood.

Toga's body begins to crumble as she outstretched her arm towards Izuku, but inches before she reaches his face, she had entirely crumbled into sand, piling onto the ground below, and her clothes fell onto them.

"You ran away... I guess I don't really have a choice do I? I thought I found someone who's different, who would accept me for what I truly am. But you're not... Deku-Kun... Am I really a monster to you?"

Well duh, she just turned someone into sand just a minute ago, and her appearance says so.

"No answer...? Then die like the others!"

Ochako then went for a jab to Izuku's heart, and everything went silent.

The next morning, everyone at UA went on looking for Izuku, even Bakugo. Both Mineta and Kaminari had a little relief due to the cinnamon roll's demise, now he won't be scoring anymore girls.

Or so they thought. They said their reliefs out loud, causing Momo, Jirou and Mina to beat them down for it.

Ochako however is the only person who didn't join the search for Izuku, since he's safe in her arms... Literally. She couldn't bear to see Izuku return as an Orphnoch, so she killed him twice and put his sandy remains in a jar. That jar was seen by many others wherever Ochako goes.

- Bad End

CHOICE 2 - Stay

As Ochako is fighting with her Orphnoch instinct, Izuku stood up slowly and approached her.

She looked up at him, and looked away, shouting "NO!"

Izuku recoiled a little, making a concerned face.

"I'm... A monster."

"You still have your humanity in you!"

"But does it really make any difference?! She... It wanted to kill you! And I..."

"I'll be with you! I won't hang around other girls too often, I promise."

And so it was that the incident resolved itself as Ochako slowly turned back into her normal self. However not entirely as her wolf ears are still sticking out. It turned out to be the adoration of the other 1A and 1B girls.

Although, villains that try to attack Izuku or other women from outside the academy tried to hit on him were found dead an hour after they did so, their remains are only piles of sand.

Coarse, rough, irritating, and they get everywhere as they were blown away by the wind.

- Φ Ochako Saga Ends

10