A (Un)Holy Kind of Love (Ibara x Izuku) Pt.2 (Conclusion)
965 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku felt the stinging pain on his neck and head, as his body begin to regain consciousness.

He wakes up, finding himself being locked up inside a wooden cupboard. From the cracks he sees the familiar sight of long green hair, tangling like vines.

"Oh Lord above, I have brought again another wretched demon in your domain... One such that attempts to dissuade me and my lover's holy matrimony."

He then remembered what happened, he was meeting Ibara at the park, and she injected something into his neck. The next thing he knows is that he woke up inside a cupboard somewhere he don't know.

Through the cracks, he sees Himiko Toga strapped onto a table, squirming for dear life as Ibara, with Toga's knife on her hands, cut down the very owner of said knife starting from the vaginal regions. Toga screamed in agony as Ibara then continued to carve her way up from the groin, to the stomach. A spray of blood then ensued which is followed by Ibara's silent giggling.... And Toga went silent.

Izuku closed his eyes again, as his body still felt weak from the injection. An unknown amount of time has passed, and when he opened his eyes he sees another figure being strapped onto the table. The room is also riddled with the mutilated bodies of the other 1-B girls, except for Kinoko Komori, who is the one strapped onto the table.

"Oh Lord above, watch as thy child extinguish the presence of these Succubi, this one here... She has made the sin of corrupting this child's one and only lover's mind."

She then used Toga's knife to slice Kinoko's stomach open.

"Ahh... No! Stop!"

She was still conscious, as Ibara then spread the wound apart revealing her insides. She then proceeded to stab down each of the organs below, and Izuku couldn't help but to close his eyes again, he didn't want to see any of this.

Izuku couldn't budge the cupboard open, he couldn't stop Ibara, he couldn't help his friends, he couldn't save Ibara's ill mind.

When he opened his eyes again, he looked through the cracks for the third time. Kinoko is still alive but trembling, and is on all fours on top of the table. At the edge, is a circular saw motioning at a high speed which can cut down flesh like butter.

"Your sins... Komori, are just unforgivable, feeding my darling with those mushrooms of yours and corrupting his mind with them... But now, just wish that thy soul will be spared by The Father Above... Now close your eyes forever."

And with that, Ibara rams Kinoko's head onto the sawblade, splitting her head in half. Tears are now falling from Izuku's eyes. Now he felt useless, he can't even budge out of the cupboard. He closed his eyes once more as he sees Ibara walked towards the cupboard.

When he opened his eyes again, he felt softness, and he realized that he is lying on a bed, somewhere.

"God gave you a wonderful toned body... I was right to have chosen thee."

He widened his eyes, as he is not yet out of the woods. He raised his head up to see that he is stripped of all clothing, and beside the bed is a naked Ibara, her eyes completely lifeless as she outstretched her hand to caress Izuku's face. Izuku tried to move, but his body still felt like jelly.

"I am sorry, darling. But this must occur, for the sake of our matrimony, the start of our family..."

Izuku tried to beg for her to let him go, but he couldn't mutter out a single word.

Ibara climbed onto the bed slowly, her breathing becoming more and more quicker, and her face is bright red from blushing.

Instead of just talking it out, she just licked Izuku's body all over, causing Small-Zuku to get erect as quickly as it can be.

"You need to be purified of all those succubi presence. Now let's be one."

She then positioned herself above Small-Zuku and just smashed down causing it to go all the way through her slit, breaking her hymen.

Blood seeps out of Ibara's slit, much to Izuku's fear. He has deflowered someone even though he didn't want to.

Ibara let out a loud moan as she felt both the pain and pleasure of getting deflowered of her purity. However to her this is not lust but love, since she thinks that Izuku also loved her back.

She then began to move up and down, trying to get Izuku to his climax. She clasped her hands in a praying manner as she made silent prayers accompanied by silent moans while riding on Small-Zuku.

And finally, Izuku felt his body jolting as his strength suddenly came back, and in an instant Small-Zuku shoots out it's load deep into Ibara who had just finished her prayers.

A loud laughter then escaped Ibara's lips as her eyes became even more and more hollow.

"Finally! We are one! Thank you Father above!"

Izuku couldn't do anything. Now he must be responsible since he already impregnated the vine haired girl above him.

The next day, at the lone church, the bodies of the 1-B students were placed on display on the pews, witnessing Izuku and Ibara, in wedding attire kissing.

It is their (Ibara's) holy matrimony. Now that they are one, Ibara made sure that Izuku won't ever cheat or escape from her clutches. After all, isn't it sinful if the husband abandons the wife just like that?

Izuku had no choice but to live with her. They escaped Musutafu, and lived on the cold northern lands of Hokkaido, where they start their life as a family.

- End of The "A (Un)Holy Kind of Love" Saga

11