DEKU SOULS (Izuku x Harem) Pt.2
847 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku wakes up, feeling the hangover from what happened last night. He sees that Miruko had left probably some time ago when he is still asleep.

He got up, and staggered due to the hangover and readied himself to go to the showers.

He is still confused, as Miruko mentioned something about Soul energy from Izuku's body, is what she wanted. Why would she want his soul?

Izuku walked down the hallway of the dorms, and heard some girls chatter coming from the dining area He shrugged them off, thinking that they are probably chatting like usual.

In reality however...

The entirety of the 1A and 1B girls were there, hands held forming a circle on where they stood.

"The pure human has arrived." Ochako chanted.

"Not long, he shall be ours..." Mina continued.

"For that we are the Covenant of Deku, we shall worship him for the pure human he is, and all of us shall share his soul energy." Momo finalized the chanting.

"Now we, Children of The Divine Ones shall watch his every movement, and his contacts as he lived his life in this world. Amen!" Ibara concluded the prayer.

"Amen!"

After the prayer ended, their true forms were revealed. Wolf ears on Ochako's head, a devilish tail on Tsuyu, a pair of small horns on Momo's head, Hagakure's shadow resembles half a snake and half a human (a lamia), Setsuna's eyes became slitted like a dragon's, Jirou puts on a black Hannya mask with red eyes as she chuckled evilly, Nejire's (who also participated in this ritual) hair just turn from blue into jet black and her eyes from perfect sapphire ones, into blood red.

And finally, Ibara walked out from the shadows, revealing her wearing a dark nun attire. Her wings fluttered out from her back, and her tail snuck out from beneath the attire.

"Remember fellow children of the Divine Ones... We are born of the soul, made alive by the soul, undone by the soul... Our eyes are now opened..."

"Ravish the pure soul." The whole room chanted before leaving.

Eri, who is sitting on the sidelines, just made a small "Hmph!" As she witnessed all of this. A black swallowtail butterfly flew towards her and landed on the palm of her hands. She made a spine tingling giggle as the butterfly slept on her hands.

After Izuku is done taking a shower, he went to the common rooms where he sees Sero sitting on the couch staring blankly at the air sporting his signature toothy grin.

"Sero? What are you doing this early--"

"Well what do we have here? You must be a new arrival!"

To Izuku's surprise Sero talked without even moving his lips.

"Whoa, how... How'd you do that? Your lips aren't--"

"Let me guess, pure human being? You're not the first. There is no salvation here for you, just hell. You should've just stayed alive previously."

What on earth is Sero talking about? Izuku should have stayed alive?

"What? Stay alive? Sero, what are you--"

"Now you shall serve. Serve under our mistresses! They shall give you pleasure that no one can ever imagine. Brilliant, right!?"

"Sero, just--"

"Not much to go on to try to escape. You are cursed to live here under the mistresses... Hah hahaha!"

Sero ended his conversation with a menacing laughter, his body trembling like crazy as if he is dead afraid of something.

Izuku quickly ran away, uncomfortable being around Sero as of what just happened. What he said didn't make any sense since Izuku didn't pay attention.

Izuku turned a corner, only to bump into someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry..."

It's Nemuri Kayama, also known as the R-18 Hero, Midnight. What should he do? He knows that if he ticked Midnight off, then she would--

"It's alright~ You were on a hurry after all."

"Ah! Kayama-Sensei! I'm so sorry for being clumsy!"

"I told you, boy, it's fine!"

Izuku then heard growling from behind him. He turned around to see Kaminari and Mineta glaring at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Head on over to where you want to go just now, I'll handle them."

Midnight pulls out her whip, and cracked it as she walked towards the both of them who fell to their backs. Unbeknownst to Izuku, Midnight shoots out something that looked like spider silk from her left hand that sticks onto Kaminari's face.

Izuku can still hear their screams as he ran off, he just hoped that Midnight would be really gentle with the both of them. He reaches his dorm room when he heard more voices.

"Ah, look who it is. The pure human..."

Izuku looked to his left to see Yui Kodai, one of the 1B students walking towards him.

"I guess we had him ensnared already." He then looked to his right to see Itsuka Kendo, Yui's close friend also closing in on him.

"Kodai... Kendo? What do you want?"

"Oh, we just want to talk, Izuku." Yui replied.

Why did she call him by the first name? They weren't even close. But then his thoughts scrambled all over as Itsuka reaches him, and caressed his neck softly with her right hand.

"So warm... Ah! I can feel your blood flowing."

"B...Blood!? Don't tell me, Toga!?"

But then Yui slammed her left hand to the door behind Izuku, ending up in a Kabedon of two people surrounding him.

"You look so enticingly cute. And your soul... Your blood, I can feel myself craving for them."

"You just mentioned our queen. Do you possibly have an interest in her?" Itsuka asked.

"Q... Queen!? What are you talking about, isn't Toga Himiko the enemy!?"

Their eyes glowed, and they opened their mouths a bit revealing razor-sharp fangs in them. Izuku can feel himself getting dizzy from staring at those glowing orbs, and he just shook a bit as the both of them sank their fangs into his neck. Izuku felt his blood being drained, and his vision blurred even more.

After a few seconds, they let go with looks of ecstasy on their faces.

"So refreshing... So delicious! It's just like how Our queen said..." Itsuka cried out.

"Indeed, Yui... Now that we're here...  Let's ravish him for ourselves."

They opened the door, walked inside with Izuku in tow, and closed the door.

- To Be Continued

The whole thing with Sero is a reference to this video clip by Viva La Dirt League. Make sure to subscribe to them, they make hilarious videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d_iUub7bYg&t=39s

I used Sero since... Yes, he grinned a lot with that flashy teeth of his.

9