Totally not a Saiko Kind of Love! (Saiko Intelli x Izuku) Pt.2 (Conclusion)
1.1k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku gasped, opening his eyes as he felt something being injected into his system.

"Ah, as I thought. This adrenaline shot does the job instantly..."

Izuku's vision refocused, in front of him is a lavender haired girl wearing a monocle and a rather thin nightgown showcasing most of her skin. She is seen sipping on a cup of tea before placing the cup on the bedside table to talk to Izuku again. The room he is in is glamorous, it's like that he is in a royalty's bedroom.

Something about this girl however, reminds him of the character Esdeath from Akame ga Kill!

"You're awake, my pet."

Izuku tries to move, but she then pushed him back onto the bed.

"Do not resist. I never gave you the order to get up from this bed."

"Who... Who are you?"

"Since you've asked so nicely, pet... I shall answer your question. I am Saiko Intelli, I believe we've met before."

Izuku gave her a confused look.

"I... I never knew you. Let alone heard your voice before."

Saiko chuckled, before taking a small dossier on the bedside table and pulled out a file from it. It has a drenched photograph of his portrait, and Izuku definitely didn't want to know what liquid had drenched it.

"Me and you... We have a deep relationship already. But now that you are here physically, now I can do whatever I want with you."

Izuku tries to think, and he asked "Whatever you want with me? I'm just a nobody! A problem child! I'm... I'm a commoner, someone whom you definitely don't want to be with!"

"You're overreacting, pet. I've heard all about you. Saving those in need whoever they may be... And a symbol of hope for your friends during battle or lessons. You are more than a commoner at heart, you are an existence whose price is unmatched with anything else that my family has in this humble abode."

"I... I really don't think--"

"Ah! The time for you to freely speak is up. Now let me... Your mistress do whatever she wants with you."

Izuku then felt his uniform being taken off slowly, and he is left with only his boxers on. Afterwards, Saiko planted something that winds around his neck, a neck collar that were used for pets.

"With this, you're my property. You can never deny it."

"I... I am not!"

But then he felt the collar sending electric shocks into his body, and ended up trembling from the currents.

"You see? That is what happened if my pets disobey. They don't have the position to do so."

Saiko then raised Izuku's chin up with her finger to look at her in the face.

"You have no idea... What are you doing..."

"Of course I know what am I doing. I did this, so no other women would take you over. After all, it's hegelian dialectics."

"Hegelian... What?"

"Ah, I knew that a commoner like you won't know what it means. It's a philosophical theory, the kind you might encounter if you took time to read some books. The fundamental premise is to envision history as a sequence of "dialectical" conflicts. Each dialectic begins with a proposition, a thesis which inherently contains, or creates, its opposite - an antithesis. Thesis and antithesis. The conflict is inevitable. But the resolution of the conflict yields something new - a synthesis - eliminating the flaws in each, leaving behind common elements and ideas."

"So... What's dialectic about the other girls having me?"

"I have witnessed them, you see... I have seen women who would leave their partners if they are critically injured, or reduced in a financial way. Those type of women are corrupt, wanting to be like the Nobles of Yore. You do remember that brown haired, round faced girl whom you talked to right?"

"Uraraka?" Izuku asked.

"Why did she want to be a hero to begin with?" Saiko asked back.

"She said... for Money, to help her parents and family."

"That's the first sign, if she ever becomes together with you, she would abandon you if your finance is reduced to ash. It is only natural that only a loving, caring, and domineering type of a girl to tend to their partners! Thesis and antithesis, You, Izuku... are my precious property like how Emperors in the past tend to their empires. The others would forget about finding you, but the new synthesis would result in you being my property forever as well... From a lowly commoner to a obedient pet of a perfect, gracious, and powerful girl like me."

"But you can't just take away my free will! Whoever I want to be with... Shouldn't it be my choice?"

Then the collar shocked him again with another flow of electrical current, and Saiko giggled at the sight.

"You have no choice. Now as my pet, you will love me and only me. You will not kneel to anyone else other than me."

She got off from the bed, and went over to the cupboard to take out a riding crop. She then bended it's tip before whipping the wall beside her, to demonstrate her force.

"You must be punished for asking that question. You are mine, even your will."

Izuku tries to move, but the electrocution before caused him to have difficulties to escape the situation.

"Don't.Squirm."

She whipped him in the right hip with the crop causing a cry of pain to escape Izuku's lips.

"Intelli..."

Saiko then whipped him again in the other hip, causing him to grit his teeth in pain.

"Who do you think you are, Pet? Calling me by my name?"

"I'm..."

"Beg for forgiveness. Now!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry, Mistress Intelli..."

"Good boy. Now I want to have a little fun with you..."

With one strike of the crop, Izuku let out another squeal of pain. Saiko climbed back onto the bed, and straddled him, pressing her body against his, and licked his neck slowly.

"You taste sweet, pet." Saiko said, caressing Izuku's cheeks gently.

"But now you must taste me."

She then positioned herself, and Izuku sees that she doesn't wear anything beneath her nightgown.

"Lick it, make your mistress feel the pleasure!"

Izuku slowly, yet hesitantly licked her slit. Noticing that he is doing it slowly, Saiko then hit the bed with the riding crop to show intimidation.

He quickened his pace, and Saiko moaned softly. After a few moments she came, her juices spraying onto Izuku's face.

"Don't you dare not to savor it."

Hearing that, Izuku swallowed those that got into his mouth, and Saiko giggled again at the sight.

"I want more. But now I shouldn't be having your seed, since I'm still at school..."

She slowly took a thin wrapper on the bedside table, and Izuku widened his eyes at what that is. A condom.

She aggressively took off Izuku's boxers, and puts the condom onto Small-Zuku which has gone erect from the cunnilingus session before.

Saiko smiled a little seeing that Izuku doesn't resist, and she positioned herself again, this time her slit above the erect Small-Zuku.

And with no warning she just went down, the condom wrapped Small-Zuku penetrating through her hymen before it stopped due to her insides being tightened from the pleasure.

Saiko moaned as she was being deflowered, and hit Izuku with the crop again.

"Move!"

Izuku bucked his body over and over, in fear of being hit again. Saiko's moans and breaths became quicker and raspier, and after a few moments she went down to plant her lips onto Izuku's, their tongues intertwining and licking each other, and in an instant Small-Zuku shoots out it's seed but the condom blocked most of it.

Saiko then pulled herself out, and lied down beside Izuku, giggling sadistically.

"From this moment on, we shall do this every night... Until you break, or so."

And as her words said, it does happen for the rest of her school years. The search for Izuku was called off after a month, and everybody else at UA seems to forget about him. What Saiko said about those other girls in her Hegelian dialectic philosophy were true, except for one person.

Years later, Eri enrolled into UA High as a student in the Hero Division and her sole mission is to find her hero, her father figure, Izuku Midoriya. She will find him, no matter how many years or decades it would take.

"Just wait... Dad."

- End of the "Totally not a Saiko Kind of Love!" Saga

8