DEKU SOULS (Izuku x Harem) Pt.6
506 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku opened his eyes, seeing that he is being carried by Nejire... Or who seems to be her.

The Nejire he knew had blue eyes and hair, not black hair and red eyes. But then to his horror he sees the colors revert to the former.

He looked around, seeing that he is being brought back to Heights' Alliance. He began to squirm around to get free, but Nejire's hold is too strong.

"Ah, you're awake pure human."

"Nejire Senpai... Why!? You're also one of them...?"

"Truth be told, I joined in after I decided to embrace my desires right after losing my soul. Even the darkest ones, that's why you see my form before."

"You're not bringing me back down there aren't you?"

"If you're calm, and do what I say It'll be at my word that you'll be unharmed."

The door is opened and the sounds of people chattering is heard.

"Shut your mouths, lowly humans. We have no more need of your soul energy since we have him back."

Ochako strikes one of the boys in the back of their heads with a stick.

"You should be grateful that your precious impure souls are not sucked out till dry, so that you'll turn mad."

The boys whimpered in terror of the girls' dominance.

Nejire brought Izuku down to the underground chamber again, before throwing him over to the bed which is still surrounded by candles. The pentagram on the floor beneath the bed is still there.

"I have brought the pure human back. Those parasites from the Covenant of The Night are dealt with."

"You've done a glorious work, Oh God's most powerful knight."

Nejire bowed down, before going down on her knees as Ibara approached her while Izuku is being restrained to the bed with chains by Pony and Kinoko after they disrobed him of his clothes.

Nejire's hair turned black and her eyes into red much to Izuku's fear.

"If he manages to escape again, I entrust you to hunt him down again, honorable knight."

"Understood, Mistress."

"You're not going to make me a some kind of dispenser! I am not a toy!" Izuku shouted.

Pony slapped him, with one of her fingers that elongated into a tentacle from afar, before retracting it back.

"You are in no position to say such things, pure human. Once the Age of Dark is upon us then we will be free."

Everyone in the room began to chant. "We are born of the soul, made alive by the soul, undone by the soul... Our eyes are now opened..."

Ibara disrobed herself off her dark nun attire, letting her wings and tail showing themselves.

"Ravish the pure soul."

"Stay away! No!"

He is replied with an evil laughter from Ibara, who flew right towards the bed to straddle him.

"Knight! Thou art permitted to ravish his soul as well."

"With pleasure, Mistress." Nejire begins to undress herself as well, still in her dark form.

"Don't do it, Senpai! You still have your light!"

"Light...? What a bunch of nonsense. I have my soul sucked out and given a new dark soul... And I feel even better than before. However, as a result I crave for souls... Your appearance is truly a blessing, pure human." She said as she licked her lips. A few souls flew out of her as she took a deep breath, her face flustered.

Once the final pieces of clothing is stripped from Nejire, Small-Zuku stood up in full size. Previously when it's just Ibara, it's on medium size.

Ibara's tail slowly coiled itself around Small-Zuku before squeezing it slowly.

"No... Don't do this..."

"Your body says anywise, Pure human. The Divine ones blessed you with a pure soul, that has limitless amounts of energy... Ripe for the taking."

She licked Izuku's neck, as Nejire continued, "When the previous pure human went on to link the flames, the next one is spawned to whom had inherited their greatness.... It is you."

Nejire smothers Izuku with her breasts as she continued to explain.

"An innocent, pure human with a pure heart. A selfless, compassionate and submissive child... Suck it. Now."

Izuku unconsciously sucked her nipple or else she would suffocate him. She moaned, as Ibara is done getting Small-Zuku ready to erupt. The succubus positioned herself above him before plunging down.

Izuku opened his mouth from the sudden insertion, as does Ibara. Blood ran out of her clit as she continued to ride on him.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking."

Scared, Izuku sucked again. The pleasure both from having Small-Zuku inside Ibara's tight caverns and the softness of Nejire's breasts caused Small-Zuku to overload and shoot out it's seed deep inside Ibara.

"Oh goodness gracious... I can feel his soul energy overflowing in me..."

They switched places, this time Ibara climbs up to Izuku's face while Nejire went to Small-Zuku, licking It's still dripping tip.

"Tasty indeed... I am grateful I had my human soul taken away, replaced with this dark one..."

She begins to suck on it, causing it to be on alert again as Ibara positioned her still dripping clit close to Izuku's face.

"Taste my soul energy as well, Pure human. Unlike the others, you won't be corrupted by it."

Izuku unconsciously licked the clit, and Ibara moaned, her tail wiggling in pleasure as well. Her wings fluttered as fast as it could as she then climaxed, releasing her nectar straight to Izuku's face while Nejire is done sucking, and went into smashing.

She plunged herself down to Small-Zuku, just as Ibara climaxed which caused it to shoot out it's second load.

Now incredibly exhausted, Nejire passed out on the bed.

Ibara climbed off from the bed, and carried Nejire whose hair and eyes turned back into blue, away before signalling the others, "Now, all of you are free to ravish him... All you like."

The other girls then undressed themselves, and started to climb on the bed as Izuku helplessly cried in terror.

- To Be Continued

what will happen to our precious, pure cinnamon roll? Await the conclusion after a few more chapters! Will he be able to link the flames to get rid of these demons... Or will the world enter the Age of Dark?!

4