DEKU SOULS (Izuku x Harem) Pt.7 (The Conclusion)
623 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku couldn't move. His body is all exhausted from the mass rape by the demonic version of his female classmates.

It was then when a small black butterfly flew to the room, Izuku's vision is still blurry but he swore that he sees that behind the butterfly, walked a little girl to his location.

"Daddy."

"Who... Who's that?"

"It's me... Eri."

"Eri!? No... You're the real one right?!"

"It seems that they have made you think that everything here isn't what you remembered. I'm freeing you right now, Daddy."

She unbound Izuku, and tugged his hand to get him up, and off the bed to dress him up before leaving together.

"How did you find me?"

"Intelli gave me the Intel."

"Ah, I see what you did there, Eri..."

"What? No!" Eri made a little chuckle.

They walked out of Heights' Alliance, and they headed out of the campus area.

"Where are we going, Eri?"

"The world's flame. We're finishing this."

"How did you know where is this flame supposed to be?"

"Intelli."

"Yes, Eri-Chan?" A monocle clad girl who resembled Esdeath appears, jumping down from the roof of a nearby building, and landed perfectly on her feet.

"Lead us to the flame, if you may."

"Understood." Saiko replied.

The three of them then walked, and walked all the way to the mountains on the outskirts of Musutafu where they find a small area surrounded by flowers, that somehow grew on Ashen ground.

"What is this place?"

"This is the kiln of the World's Flame. One that kept the Age of Light together. However as you can see, it's power that All Might linked is waning."

"I've heard from Ibara... That a Pure human can link the flames."

"Do it, then." Eri let out a small smile.

Izuku nervously approached the flame which is burning dimly underneath a coiled sword attached to the ground of the Kiln.

He is inches away from touching the flames, and when he touched it, he felt the flames floating to his hand until suddenly Eri shoved his hand away.

"What!?"

The flames then dissipated. Extinguished, and both Eri and Saiko let out evil chuckles.

"Now, The Abyssal Covenant shall be recognized as the ones that brought this age." Eri said, as she floated a few feet away from the ground, and Saiko kneeling down.

"No way..." Izuku takes a couple step backwards, but then was interrupted by Eri.

"There is no place to escape, Daddy."

Izuku then stopped in his tracks, as Eri then corrected herself, "...Or should I say, Pure Human?"

There is one more way, even if he doesn't want it.

"I'll do the easy way out, then!"

Izuku then bit his tongue so hard that it started to bleed, in order to gain the easy way out. After a moment of spilling blood be fell down to the ground, lifeless.

 

YOU DIED


Izuku's fingers twitched and his eyes opened, only to see that he is still at the kiln, awakening next to the coiled sword.

On the distance are both Eri and Saiko, witnessing the entire thing with sadistic smiles on their faces.

"Intelli. You are allowed to ravage the pure human."

"Understood, Mistress."

"Why...  Why am I back here!?"

"I guess none of us had told you? The truth is, that the Pure Human's Soul will always be bound to this world, and shall never leave it no matter how many times you died."

"No... It can't be true..."

"But it is the truth. If you never take that swan dive off the roof, you would never be here. Now that the world enters a new age thanks to us... Now you are this covenant's property."

It was then when darkness enveloped the entire surroundings, and Izuku awakened after seeing candles being lit. He's on a bed, bound to it's posts.

"Now, to celebrate the coming of the Age of Dark, I... Your Dark bringer, Eri shall allow all of you to ravish the Pure Human's Soul!"

Izuku tried to get the binds off, but Intelli, in black lingerie slapped him in the arms with a riding crop.

"You should know your position as of now, Pure Human. You are the property of the Darkness as of now. There is no way to bring the light back, and all those other mere humans are turning into deprived undead."

Ibara and Himiko walked in first, and bowed in front of Eri and Saiko.

Behind them are their followers, all dressed in lingeries. They approached the bed slowly, as Ibara chanted.

"Oh, Great Lord of Darkness... Make this world whole again..."

Izuku helplessly whimpered as the first row of girls, the first person to pleasure herself being the Wolf Orphnoch Ochako (in her human form), begin to climb on the bed. There is no escape from this world.... And there will never be. Only carnal and sexual torture by these creatures of the Dark that posed as his friends and known people.

- DEKU SOULS saga End.

4