The Night Whip (Teen!Nemuri x Izuku) Pt.3 (The Conclusion)
769 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaya brings Izuku to her room, and he awakened a few hours later.

...To see Kaya wearing her Dominatrix attire, and she is cracking a whip.

"You're awake... At the very right moment!"

"No, Kaya! Please don't do this!"

"I will... Until you feel that you won't need any other girls than me."

She licked her lips at the trembling Izuku, and proceeded to shred his uniform into pieces leaving him in his boxers.

Izuku tries to dash through her, but she kicked him back to the bed, and cracked the whip to his bare chest.

"Aaah!?"

"Trying to escape? Think again."

She climbs onto the bed, and turned his body over so that she can step on his perfectly slick back using her stilettos on her high heels.

"This isn't everyday that you can feel the pleasures of BDSM from other girls..."

She then cracked the whip to his arm, earning a Yelp from him.

"Kaya... Stop this--"

"I don't think you had the right to call me by name after what you've done."

She cracked the whip, harder.

"Agh! That stings...!"

"Who's your mistress, Midoriya Izuku!? WHO!?"

A sadistic grin is formed on her face, as Izuku struggled on the bedsheets trying to pry her off his back.

"I won't... Acknowledge a murderer like you!"

"Me? A murderer? If I am one, I would kill you already, but you are too pure and innocent to be meeting your end by my hands, Pet."

Now she begins calling him pet, dirty thoughts are now flowing through Izuku's mind but then he shook his head denying it all.

Having no other choice he powered One For All up, only for a little bit of it's power to blast Kaya off his back. She is sent flying to a wall, stunning her for a moment.

Izuku quickly got up, and dashed to the door, only to be grabbed in the wrist by Kaya's whip who pulled him back to her hold.

"GET OVER HERE!"

In grabbing range, Kaya then forced a kiss onto Izuku's lips who tried to resist, but her kiss felt so irresistible that he nearly fainted. However remembering Ochako who is killed by her and turned into sand, Izuku's eyes popped wide open, and he stepped on Kaya's right foot stunning her, and punched her with Detroit Smash. Only this time out of reflex he used 20 percent of it's power which is enough to blow a limb or two of an unwary person if it hits.

She was thrown to the bed, but then she got up and laughed psychotically, as blood came out of her lips. What horrified Izuku is that her blood is midnight blue instead of red.

"W...What?"

"Oh, I guess my secret is out then..."

"What secret!?"

"Back at BOARDS, I was tasked onto sealing man-made villains known as The Undead who are similar to The Nomu... And in the end in order to win, I ultimately decided..."

"Decided... To what?"

"I reject my humanity, DEKU!" She shouted, as the shocking truth is revealed.

She is an Undead as well.

She then cracked her whip this time with her entire strength which hits Izuku straight in the ankles, causing him to drop down onto the floor and Kaya went over to step on his back again, and made an overdramatic gesture.

"WRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

"Kaya..."

"What did you just call me, pet? Do I need to give you some more fresh air to remind you...?"

She twisted her heel onto his back, and he finally gave in.

"Ah! No, I don't need a reminder... Mistress..."

"Who's your Mistress?"

"Nemuri-Sama..."

"And what are you to me?"

"A lowly pet and husband... Nothing else..."

"Good!"

She then took off her Dominatrix attire exposing her body in full glory, and instantly causing Small-Zuku to spill out some pre-cum after previously getting erect from the BDSM session.

Kaya lifted him up as if he is paper and threw him to the bed.

"Please Mistress... I want to put it in..."

"In my lower lips? Yes, you may, my dearest pet!"

She then leapt and landed right onto Small-Zuku which instantly went inside her clit and breaking her hymen, finally deflowering the former Ace Student of BOARDS.

"Ah... Mistress, please rub my body..."

"Rub it? Alright then~"

She rides on him, as she then rubbed his hips ever so soothingly.

"Ah, please more... Over there..." Izuku moaned.

"There? Where is there?"

"My hips..."

"Which hips...? Left, right or both?"

"Forget it... Please give me pleasure... All over my body, Nemuri-Sama!"

"If you say so~"

Her riding becomes even more intense sending Small-Zuku to it's edge of charging a full shot as she rubbed her breasts on his chest and her hands on his neck, before strangling him a little.

"Aghh... Harder, Mommy..."

"Ah, it's Mommy now is it? That sounds cute, my little pet!"

After a full minute, Kaya finally reached her orgasm, and at the same time Izuku as well. Kaya's love juices spilled all over the bed, while Small-Zuku filled Kaya's womb with it's warm, white seed.

They had a few more rounds of sex combined with some BDSM action until they heard a familiar coarse and masculine voice outside the dorm room.

"Kaya Nemuri! You are to be meeting with me personally at once."

It was Aizawa. Kaya quickly looked over to Izuku who is already too tired to move, and her clothes are still nearby. She quickly puts them on, and took her transformation device, positioning it over her waist as it then fastens around her like a belt.

A few moments later, with help from Momo with a battering ram that she conjured, Aizawa is met with a naked Izuku lying on the bed, and Kaya in her instant costume.

"Kaya... This action will lead you straight to jail! What are you thinking!?"

"I'm thinking of continuing my bloodline with a pure cinnamon roll, it's all. And now, I guess this is farewell. Za Warudo~"

Kaya then flashed them a card, a Ten of Spades, and slid it on the card reader attached to the hilt of her whip.

"TIME"

The whole world then paused as time stopped, and when it resumed, Aizawa widened his eyes as both Izuku and Kaya are nowhere to be seen, and that their belongings from both dorm rooms vanished without a trace.

Knowing that she is unable to return to BOARDS, and that she is wanted by the Hero society, Kaya escaped with Izuku to the United States, particularly somewhere in Detroit to lay low.

Izuku never expected that his bloodline would be continued by marrying this sadistic girl, but nevertheless since his mind is broken he is happy to live with his mistress and wife, knowing full well who's property he is by now.

- The Night Whip Saga End

4