The T-Virus (Izuku x Harem) Pt.1
918 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Intro (Based on the Treyarch intro logo for COD:Black Ops)


A slideshow played out, displaying the contents of a dossier with Izuku's profile in it. The words "CLASSIFIED" are stamped onto the first one, before the slide suddenly glitched and another text appears.

YuuyaKizami21 Presents

The slide reveals Izuku's biodata, including what quirk does he have.

Inspired by Fearfanfic 's work in Wattpad
"The Himiko Virus"

A drop of blood dropped down onto the slide, and as if an optical illusion is occuring, the silhouettes of several girls armed with knives and guns marched before the slide shuts down.

The T-Virus


Izuku wakes up from his sleep, and rubbed his eyes. After a game of Black Ops Cold War last night that lasted until 2 AM thanks to the double XP that he redeemed, he had troubles waking up.

Right when he stepped outside holding his towel, he is met with Bakugo.

"Ah, Kacchan!"

"Yo, Deku. Tonight I'm totally gonna beat your nerdy ass in the game."

"Make sure it doesn't last until 2 in the middle of the night..." Izuku yawned.

Afterwards, the other boys slowly marched out of their rooms like zombies. Their eyes have bags underneath them, and all of them were holding empty cans of MTN Dew Game Fuel.

"Thought I might get a chance to score a random girl in the web by winning a Warzone match on the game..." Mineta grumbled.

"This isn't a dating game, Mineta. We just played for fun..." Kaminari continued.

They were lucky it is Saturday and there are no classes for the day. So they can either train or waste their time playing Cold War again.

An hour later after the boys had their morning shower, Izuku walked out of the dorm building as he felt like he wanted to go on training. Just as he walked out...

"Deku!"

Izuku looked to see Ochako running towards him to give a hug.

"Whoa, Uraraka!? What's going on all of a sudden!?"

"Aww, Can't someone just hug the person they admire!?"

She is rather energetic, which is unusual since she's supposed to be shy around him. Izuku gently tried to pry Ochako off, only for someone else to call his name.

"DEKU!"

Izuku turned his gaze to see Tsuyu approaching the both of them, and this time joined in the hug.

"A... Tsu!?" Izuku nearly called her Asui for probably a millionth time in his life, but he corrected it in the last second.

"Why'd you have troubles calling my name? You can call me anything, ribbit!"

Now this is getting weird. She would only accept it if she is called Tsu, and yet this? She also never called him Deku when he's not in costume... Izuku tries to pry both her and Ochako away gently, and upon succeeding he walked and accidentally stepped on someone's foot.

Slowly turning his gaze his face went pale when he sees that it's Mina's foot that he just stepped on. The look on Mina's face is questionable as she slanted her eyes, and opened her mouth slightly to make a small smile.

"Owie, that hurt, Deku."

Now Mina is calling him by that name, usually she called him "Midori".

"Ah, S...Sorry, Ashido! Please punish me! I mean, yeah! For real!"

Izuku is frantic, as is desperate to see if at least someone is acting like normal. However Mina knelt down, and spoke

"Again."

"W...What?" Izuku is dumbfounded.

"Deku, please step on me again... On the head, or on the back. As hard as you can... I only want you to do so to me."

"Me too, Deku!"

"Me too, Ribbit."

Both Ochako and Tsuyu knelt down beside Mina, only inviting an unsightly scowl from Izuku, who tries to sneak away up some steps... Only for his face to land on two large mounds of flesh. His face paled even more when he realized that it's Momo.

He quickly stepped away, as Momo looked at him with surprise before slanting her eyes.

"Y...Yaoyorozu! Forgive me for such behavior! Please, punish me! Slap me or whatever! I just need a single thing to clear my head off!"

Momo however, moved forward down the steps and pulled Izuku's face so that it's smothered between her breasts again.

"It's alright if it's you, Deku~"

'What in the name of All Might and the 7 previous One For All users is going on!?' is in his thoughts by now as he struggled to pry Momo's arms away to free himself. And when he did get free he is met with both Kyoka and Toru after running off to the pathway that led to the training grounds.

"Ah, it's you both! Help me, the others! The others are acting weird--"

Only for Toru to whiz to Izuku's back, and do a Full Nelson hold whilst using his knees as support, constricting his moves.

"We got you now, Deku!" Toru whispered.

"We can't wait to have our time together." Kyoka said, as her earplugs are getting closer to him.

'Oh Praise the Sun, or God, or whatever I'm currently believing in right now, forgive me for what I am doing...' Izuku said in his thoughts as he then hits Toru's head with the back of his own head, knocking her away and freeing him from the lock. Izuku then pointed to a random location, yelling "Hey look, that's Tetra Fang!" Which is a band name.

Kyoka looked at where he is pointing, and Izuku quickly ran away using the time that is given from his stupid distraction that actually worked.

Now, forgetting about the training grounds, Izuku decided to hide. He dashed to the school building using Full Cowl, and ran to the nearest men's restroom to hide inside one of the stalls.

He sat down, and pulled out his phone, and he sighed in satisfaction.

"I'm so lucky I didn't drop it even though what just happened...!?"

He begins to scroll through the contacts, and tried to dial Aizawa's number.

"Sorry, but this number is no longer in use--"

"Darn it, Sensei! Are you running away from Ms.Joke again or something, for you to change your number?!"

He then scrolled again, and found Nemuri's phone number. He remembered that he asked for it in case of an emergency if Aizawa changed his number again. He then pressed the call button, and to his relief Nemuri answered.

"Yes, Deku~?" Her seducing voice greeted on the other end.

"Midnight... I mean, Sensei! I need some help!"

"Whatever it is, Sensei is delighted to help you, Deku dearest~"

"It's the girls from my class, they're... They're acting weird!"

"Weird? How so?"

"They're trying to cling on me... And I noticed... That they're acting just like Toga Himiko!"

"Oh my, that's a dangerous situation indeed~ Where are you by now, sweetie?"

"I... I can't tell--"

"In the ground floor's men's restroom, isn't it?"

"Yes-- What? H...How did you--"

"On your back."

Izuku turned around to see a small peephole, possibly drilled by both a certain midget and a walking powerbank.

He sees through it to see Midnight, in her showy hero costume licking her lips as she sees Izuku's fearful expression.

A second later, the door to the restroom exploded and Izuku ran out of it.

"I need somewhere... Somewhere safe...! Ah yes! Hatsume's Vault..."

He ran to the workshop, and was greeted by Mei, who is working on one of her babies.

"Ah, Midoriya! How can I..."

"Please hide me! They're after me!"

"Who's after you?"

"The girls... Kayama-Sensei, and heck! I don't know, they're just coming out of the walls! They're coming out of the goddamn walls!" By this time, Izuku is really scared that he begins to spout out bullshit.

"C...Calm down! The vault I designed, go there and hide for the time being!"

Izuku then ran to the prototype bank vault and closed it from the inside, and Mei locked it.

Just as she is finished, the door to the workshop is busted open with a handheld battering ram conjured by Momo.

"Where is Deku!?" Ochako, who is in the crowd asked.

"I... I don't know! I was just storing my babies in there!"

"Oh really now?" Nemuri asked. She then snapped her fingers, and Toru whizzed to Mei's back and held her in a Full Nelson.

The girls, along with the ones from 1-B then entered. Ibara went to Mei, who is being held down by Toru, and begins to pray incomprehensibly as she took out a dagger and slit her left palm letting blood out.

"If you won't tell us... Then I suppose that you should help us... By joining our brethren, you heathen." Ibara said, as she then poured the blood into Mei's screaming mouth.

She accidentally swallowed the blood, and Toru let go of her, as she knelt down and coughed several times. Afterwards she stopped, and froze. Her eyes twitched and her pupils became insane dots, like Himiko's as she begins to laugh in insanity.

"Oh... It's game over, man... Game over..." Izuku muttered inside the vault as Mei opened the door for them.

- To Be Continued

5