A Mirror Image (Kamen Rider Ryuga!Nejire x Izuku) Pt.2
407 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Urghh... What happened? Where am I?"

Izuku slowly opened his eyes to see that he is laying on a bed inside a hospital room. Sitting beside him, is Nejire who is also sleeping soundly on a chair.

"Senpai?" Izuku called out to his senior.

"Ah? Oh, Midoriya... You're awake! That's great!"

"I... I know... How long was I out? Where's Dabi?"

"You're out for a couple of days now, and as for Dabi... Let's juuust say that he will never make a mixtape ever again!"

"He won't? What happened?"

"Let's just say that he kind of gotten into an accident, that makes him unable to rap, walk, or even fucking."

"Uhh, Senpai? Am I hearing this right just now? You just swore..."

"Ah, did I? Nevermind that! The doc said that you can leave as soon as you wake up. Let's get you out of here..."

Nejire helped him get up, and the both of them left the hospital after Izuku changed out of his patient outfit.

When they got to UA, they stumbled onto a certain blonde who is about to go out to the store.

"Ah, it's shitty Deku. How's your time lazing at the hospital?"

"Kacchan? It's--"

"Bakugo, apologize." It was Nejire's tone that caused Izuku to pause.

It was stern, yet intimidating. Izuku looked at his senior's face to see her expression. Her eyes are dilated, shaded by her bangs.

"Ahh? Hado-Senpai, you actually cared for this loser? He's a victim of his own actions charging for Dabi just like that--"

All of a sudden, Katsuki felt his neck being grabbed by Nejire's left hand, before being swung into the air, and smashed onto the wall of the school's gateway, pinning him.

"Senpai!?"

"There is a time to talk, and a time to shut up, Midoriya. Now is the latter."

"W...What are you doing!?"

"You're disregarding him as if you're the one who's the grand crusader. Where were you when Dabi got him, may I ask? Midoriya went straight into action against a pro villain that made The Valley of Death look like a picnic, although he can be naive enough, This boy is a better man that a brat like you'll ever be, You say one more word about him and I will ERASE YOUR FUCKING EXISTENCE OFF!"

Izuku was speechless all the while, he has never seen Nejire being this angry before. It was as if her entire personality changed during his time at the hospital.

"You've finally lost it, Senpai." Katsuki said, scoffing at his last word. Even after all that, he doesn't show a single sign of being intimidated, only snarkiness.

"I'm warning you, Bakugo Katsuki. If I hear even one bit about you touching him badly... Then expect something that'll make you despair."

"Ha! As if you would. Good luck babysitting the trash heap of a guy you had."

Katsuki then left for the store as Nejire let go of him.

"Senpai, aren't you a bit carried away just now?"

"Ohh, I am, aren't I...? Midoriya, you should go and have a bite. You just got out of the hospital after all."

"A...Alright."

Katsuki whistled a tone as he swings the plastic bag containing his groceries while walking back to UA. It was until when he got a call on his phone, and he answered it. It was from his father.

"What is it, Old man?"

"Katsuki... Help! V...Villain!"

Katsuki widened his eyes, and quickly blasted himself off the ground Iron-Man style and landed in front of his family's house.

He tried turning the knob of the front door only to find it locked. He looked at the windows to see that they are closed shut. How is the villain able to enter, then?

Not even worrying about the repair costs, Katsuki bursts the door open with his quirk and ran upstairs after he heard his parents screaming there. Apparently the screams came from his old room, and when he opened the door, he widened his eyes.

There stood Nejire Hado, over his parents' lifeless bodies. The both of them got their necks snapped all the way back. However she looked different. She is in her instant costume which is black in color instead of blue, her hair is black instead of blue, and her eyes are red instead of blue.

"Y...You!? You bitch! What did you do!?"

"Like I said, didn't I? Expect something that'll give you despair. I know deep in your heart you loved your family despite everyday arguments with them."

Angered and saddened, Katsuki then screamed, "DIIIIEEEE!!!!" And shoots out a huge explosion that decimated his old room, leaving behind a huge hole overlooking the neighborhood.

Nejire is nowhere to be seen, as if the explosion swallowed her. It was until then when Katsuki felt a pair of hands behind him, and when he glanced at them, he sees Nejire, her body coming out of a mirror hung on the door about to pull him in.

Katsuki tried to get her off, but she was inhumanly strong that it took her only a couple of seconds to fully pull the Pomeranian into the mirror. Complete silence then ensued.

Later on, back at UA's dorms Yuyu knocked on Nejire's room door. After a moment of her not answering she is about to leave when Nejire suddenly appeared behind Yuyu. Behind Nejire herself is a glass window.

"Whoa! Damn it, Nejire! You should wear a bell!"

"I just got back. What are you doing in front of my room, Yuyu-Chan?"

"I'm just here for advise, Nejire. Advise that only the both of us can know."

"Ah? And may I know what it is about?"

"I... Kinda like Midoriya."

- To Be Continued

3