The Blazing Black Twilight (OC x Izuku) Pt.2
323 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Blazing Black Twilight
Pt.2
"Blazing Black Twilight"

At Nezu's office, both Ryuko and Katsuki stood in front of the mouse humanoid sitting on his desk.

"I would like to know who caused the uproar and nearly blew the cafeteria up." He said to the both of them.

"I did, principal. But she--"

"You're driven by anger too easily, Bakugo-San. I had your mother on speed-dial a moment ago, and she is now listening as I turned on the phone's loudspeaker."

"Katsuki! I have heard everything from your very mouth! Once you get home be ready for the punishment of your lifetime--"

Nezu then turned off the loudspeakers.

"Are we clear? Good. For now, you are going to be placed in a supplementary classroom until today's school day ends, watched over by Midnight. Now you may leave."

"Alright...." Katsuki said, dejected as he left the office.

Nezu then turned his attention towards the new student, and begins to talk.

"You have some guts, I'll tell you. Nobody else is bold enough to talk back to Bakugo-San like you did."

"He isn't even a threat to me after all. He's just a fool with insignificant power, and proud with it, thinking he's above everyone."

Nezu chuckled nervously, as Ryuko's eyes pierced his very soul, like she is waiting for the perfect moment to devour it.

"Before you leave, can I ask something of you?"

"Go ahead, Mr. Principal." Ryuko slants her eyes, still glowing red.

Nezu then paused, for a few moments as cold sweat drops down from his head down his face, before clearing his throat.

"Actually you know what? Nevermind. You're free to leave, but you better not cause another problem like what happened at the Cafeteria, got it?"

Ryuko closes her eyes, smiled and clasped her hands cheerfully.

"I got it~"

Nezu then went over to the student records, and looked into Ryuko's file before he widened his eyes upon seeing what it's contents are. Her parents are unknown, her place of birth was unknown, and her previous school before transferring to UA... That part is burned.

- Meanwhile, at the League of Villains HQ...

Tomura Shigaraki enters the office of his adoptive father, his Sensei, face obscured by his black metal mask. He is the Symbol of Evil, All For One.

"Sensei. My scout has given her reports. A new student has applied at UA."

He puts down a couple of photographs taken on a spy camera on All For One's desk, and he took a look.

"I see."

"The students there also are going to have a Training Camp at the woods outside of town. We still have time to strike, and capture this new student to learn more--"

"Time? What time, Tomura?"

"Sensei...? What are you on--"

"This student you say, I have met her before. Tried to recruit her into our cause but failed. She has just gained her full power, a single stare from her is enough to pierce through even the shadows itself."

"Well, we can take care of her together right? If we go there together."

"Why?"

"That way, we can silence this threat before it makes way back here. There is no telling what she can do--" Tomura held AFO's shoulders with only some of his fingers before he is interrupted.

He is interrupted by the image of a glowing red eye with a black slit, for a brief moment causing him to back off.

"Surely this camp of theirs will take place a few days later... And you should know that the people you sent to ambush them will surely fail."

"I have to inform the others--" Tomura turns around, only for the door to close by itself.

He then looked at the windows and any other exit, which are sealed and locked by themselves.

"You must not seriously think that a bunch of weaklings like them could contend with the will of Alatreon do you? There are none, son. Gaze upon it. There can be nobody... We must join her, Tomura. We must join with Alatreon... It will be wise, my son."

"Tell me, Sensei. Since when did All For One abandoned reason for madness?"

Then from outside the office, their scuffle is heard from within before the door bursts open, with Tomura being sent flying out of it.

"Villains. Bind down Tomura Shigaraki, he has betrayed the League for his own gains."

Tomura couldn't speak, as his own lackeys then brought him away.

- Back at UA, after School Day ends.

"Midoriya." Ryuko called out.

"Ah, Ryuko-San."

"Would you come with me for a moment?"

"S...Sure."

Ryuko led him to the gates, chatting along the way.

"I have heard of your quirk back at the School Festival. I was one of the spectators at the time."

"R...Really?"

"Yes. And I must say that you're strong. Amazingly strong."

"T...Thanks, I- I guess!"

"Now before we proceed, how are you fine with if we spend time together? As a couple?"

"What...? We just met! We can't just become a couple by then."

"Who said that you would have a choice in this matter...? After all you are..."

She begins to close her distance towards the cinnamon roll, and whispered in his ear.

"My Precious..."

The way she said it sends chills up on Izuku's spine, and even more as she then licked the ear. Izuku then backed off, as Ryuko gave him a stare of lust and obsession.

Izuku ran away. But even far away he can still sense her gaze, and hear her echoing voice inside his mind.

"I see you..."

The days go by peacefully... Until the Training Camp took place.

The students were ambushed when they were training with the Wild Wild Pussycats, and everyone has split up.

Magne, the masculine looking villainess uses her quirk to ambush an unsuspecting person towards her. Her eyes gazed upon Ragdoll, and she uses her quirk. However what she didn't know is that she is accompanied by that very person.

Instead of Ragdoll, that person is pulled towards her. Magne is prepared to bash her skull in with her huge magnet, only for it to shatter into pieces.

"W...What!?"

"That was a nice pole magnet you got there... Did your wife give it to you?"

It was Ryuko, still in her gym uniform instead of her hero outfit.

Magne then punched her in the face out of panic, however Ryuko didn't flinch, instead Magne felt intense agony in her fist as if she just punched a block of titanium alloy.

"Magne! Are you alright!?" Spinner called out as he came to help, but then froze as Ryuko's gaze went towards him.

"You have some audacity, trying to ruin a maiden's face in..."

Red streaks of lightning then surrounds Ryuko making small strikes, as her body begins to glow in a white light. The mixture of both the red streaks and her glowing body then exploded in her place, disintegrating her gym uniform revealing what's underneath them.

Ryuko's "Hero" Form

Her horns and hair locks, which were red at first turned into azure, and her form is revealed. Her skin is much more exposed that it would arouse Mineta to the max if he saw it. A pair of black wings and a tail sprouted, before Ryuko floated a bit upwards.

She then let out a roar, an ear-agonizing roar that sounded like a demon trapped inside her body.

"You came here to ambush us. Perhaps you are here to kill the candidates... To kill my precious... You are going to die for this."

Spinner dropped his shorter sword, as he and Magne stared into her soul piercing eyes which seems to zoom into their visions, inside the black slit pupils is another Ryuko, which zooms into her pupils again, as it looped menacingly.

- To Be Continued

2