The Blazing Black Twilight (OC x Izuku) Pt.3
295 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Blazing Black Twilight Pt.3
The Evening Star

"Be cautious! We lost contact with both Magne and Spinner! What the hell is going on out there!?"

"I don't know, Compress! But the moon somehow turned into red all of a sudden!"

Muscular replied through his tiny earpiece, focusing on the two boys in front of him. One is our beloved Cinnamon Roll, and the other is Kouta Izumi, a boy that said Cinnamon Roll is sent to get him to return to the group.

"I'm going to have fun ripping you and the brat out!"

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him!" Izuku shouted to Muscular.

Muscular however just punched Izuku away, sending him flying towards a rock, before starting to pound him against it using his enlarged arm muscles.

He didn't stop, until the air suddenly became cold. He widened his eye when he sees that SNOW is falling down from above, despite it not being winter.

"What the..."

"Get your fingers off my property."

Muscular turned around to the source of the voice, which was feminine yet intimidating.

There, floating behind him is Ryuko, clearly pissed.

"Who're you? This boy's girlfriend!?"

"More than that. I am his mating partner."

Izuku is flabbergasted hearing that, heat rising to his face. He also felt a bulge pressing against his pants from the inside. Small-Zuku has gone erect from Izuku witnessing Ryuko's Dragon-girl form. Much of her skin is exposed, and he can clearly see her under booba.

"Mating partner!? You gotta be joking! A boy this wimpy!?"

"Refrain from using those words, Muscular... Or should I say... Imasuji Goto."

"How'd ya know my name-- Forget it! Girl or no girl, I'll smash you to pieces!"

"Hmm~ I would like to see you try." Ryuko then landed down to her feet, and stood before Muscular who is practically towering over her.

Muscular then dashed ahead and tried to grab her using his two enlarged hands to push her off the edge of the cliff. However neither of them moved when Muscular's arms landed on her shoulders.

"... She's not budging!"

"Oh no... You are so doomed." Izuku said weakly as Kouta tried his best to pull him out of the rock.

"Don't worry, my darling Izuku~ He doesn't have to breathe anymore after this."

Ryuko then let out her demonic roar, and pushed back against Muscular by only moving her body against him, pushing him back much to his shock. She swung her slim-looking left arm, and sank her claws which are imbued with streaks of red lightning into his bloated right shoulder which then shrunk back into normal, it's fibers hiding back inside. Not only that, the claws hit his bone, and she twisted it until a loud crack is heard.

"W...What is this...!?"

Ryuko then used her other arm to sink her claws into Muscular's left shoulder, sinking it and causing it's fibers to hide back inside.

'S...So strong! Her claws are cancelling my quirk! She's negating all of my options to stop her!' Said Muscular in his thoughts as Ryuko begins to push the mountain of a man down until his back is bent to the point his spine breaks.

In Muscular's vision, the girl in front of him is no longer human, but a demon with glowing eyes, and rows of sharp teeth in her mouth.

'How can a quirk... How can a quirk be this overpowered!?'

Ryuko then roared again, as Muscular's spine is totally broken in half, and he is pushed down to the ground causing a crater to be made beneath him.

When the smoke has settled, Ryuko stood above Muscular, who fainted immediately upon impact. She then looked at Izuku and Kouta, to which the latter hides behind the cinnamon roll out of fear.

"Deku... Who is she!? She's... She's so OP!"

"She's... She's just..."

Ryuko's eyes begin to show their intimidating aura, causing Izuku to gulp and continue.

"... She's just my girlfriend."

"You picked a good choice... I'll give you that, Deku."

"Now, let's get you both to safety, Darling."

She said with a smile, before lifting the both of them up and flying to where Mandalay is. Izuku told Mandalay to allow everyone else to fight back, and they did.

Meanwhile at Mr.Compress' location, snow still falls from the skies he continued to communicate as he holds on to two marbles which contained both Bakugo and Tokoyami respectively.

"Muscular's comms are compromised! Where on earth is this snow coming from!?"

"Compress. You better come and see this!" Shouted Twice who is nearby.

Mr.Compress then sees Twice and his clones trying to fight against Ryuko, who turned each of the clones back into mud in one blow.

"Stay away from my mating partner!" She said, before breathing out a mist of freezing air at Mr.Compress' location.

"Oh shit." He reacted too slow, and was caught in the mist's path.

He couldn't walk, as if his feet are completely frozen. The other clones froze in place as well as they melt down into mud, and the real Twice runs away from Ryuko, and towards Mr.Compress, attempting to get him away.

But there is one more adversary. In Ryuko's gaze when she looked to her right, she sees Izuku dodging attacks from a girl wielding a knife.

"Call me Toga, Deku darling! Let me have your blood!"

Instantly, Ryuko flew towards them when Izuku is pushed back against a tree with nowhere to go. Toga lands down her knife, only for it to break upon stabbing a row of black scales.

Toga's blade stabbed Ryuko in the throat scales.

"W...Who are you, where did you come from!?"

"My Izuku... Is only mine. His body, his mind, his soul, and his blood. All is mine." Ryuko replied to Toga, before grabbing her in the throat and slammed her against the tree before throwing her towards Twice and Mr.Compress. Izuku quickly ran away towards the others who are already converging outside the woods.

"Toga!"

"Now now... You have nowhere to run, do you?"

"Leave them out of this, Cuz' you're gettin' diss!" The sound of someone rapping is heard.

From the skies, landed down a black haired villain, with blue flames and wearing a Rolex watch.

It's Dabi, who's just trying to make a mixtape. He then shoots out a burst of blue flames at Ryuko, who just stood there withstanding the attack.

"How's that for a sauna heat, you dragon winged thot?"

When the ashes had settled, Ryuko is seen without any traces of burns on her body.

"Wha-- Ayy, Girl! Whatchu done to mah fire!?"

"Your fire does not work on this active form. Now your days of making mixtapes are over, Tupac."

"But mah name's not--"

"Can it, Dabi! We're escaping!" Compress said as a warp gate opens behind them.

They were about to get inside, only for the gate to close again in a matter of seconds.

"What the...?"

It was then when streaks of red lightning, and shining lights came from Ryuko's body, as the falling snow around her begins to converge. Her horns begin to attract thunderbolts, charging up her next attack. The entire forest begins to be covered in light, and all sounds are muffled down.

'She can even control time and space...!?' Compress thought, as he held his mask using his right hand.

"Escaton... Judgement~!" Chanted Ryuko after five seconds, in which she flew upwards to do a backflip, and unleashed the collected energy from her horns, which comes in a form of an explosion which spanned throughout the wooded area.

After the explosion, a figure flew up to the night sky, her silhouette posing in the moonlight, as she let out her demonic roar. On her hands, are the two marbles that contained the captured students.

"Compress... I'm hungry. Where's... Food? I need... Huh?" All that remains is Moonfish, who sees the bodies of his teammates, including Compress, lying down on the ground unconscious.

"Ahhh..... Aahhaaahhh..." He then looked up, to see Ryuko landing down slowly.

Her appearance now changed. Her horns and hair locks are ice blue in color. She winked, and blew out a breath of icy mist that traps Moonfish in place.

In the end, the vanguard action squad is all but arrested, however the details behind the arrest were classified, never to be known to the public as it would raise panic amongst society.

But now, all that matters is...

"Ah, Izuku... I can't wait to bed you. To have strong children together... I won't let any slut get you, like that Toga who is now rotting in jail~"

She said in her apartment room, in front of an altar that has Izuku's photograph, and his items that she had stolen in the past which includes his All-Might themed boxers which still reeks of Izuku's scent, toothbrush, his pen, and more various items.

"Because Izuku... You are my precious..."

- To Be Continued

3