The Blazing Black Twilight (OC x Izuku) Finale
320 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Blazing Black Twilight
Finale - Dawn's Triumph

"Is it true!? Moeru defeated all those villains single handedly!? None escaped!?" Katsuki asked Izuku, who is still lying on the hospital bed.

"Lower your voice, Kacchan. We're still at the hospital."

"Answer the question, nerd."

"Yes. She is beyond our level, Kacchan... And what's worse, I think she's onto me next!"

"Why did you think that?"

"She has her eyes on me, and protected me from those villains, the brutal way. She snapped some guy's spine in half by only pushing him to the ground, for crying out loud!"

"I'll deal with her--"

"No, you can't, Kacchan! Not only does she can suddenly change the weather... She can cancel your quirk just by jabbing you with her claws! I saw it happen!"

"Seriously...?"

"That guy can't even lay a finger nor scratch her!"

Katsuki begins to shiver. This is the first time he has heard of such a dangerous thing about Ryuko.

"Alright. We need to get you as far away as we could from her, and while we're at it, some of us will stay to hold her off."

The power to the hospital is then cut after a lightning bolt suddenly blasts the transformer on the rooftop, causing darkness to fill the entire building, and the emergency lights turn on.

"That's her..."

"How'd you know?"

"The sky is pitch black, and thunder out of nowhere? That's definitely her."

The window inside the room is locked, Katsuki then quickly dashed out of the room, and grabbed a gurney for Izuku. He yanked Izuku over to the gurney and pushed as quickly as he could to an open window. Afterwards, he piggybacked Izuku before jumping off, landing on a nearby roof.

Katsuki's phone rings, and Izuku took it before answering it. It's from Uraraka's flip phone.

"Bakugo-Kun! What happened!? The power to the hospital is suddenly--"

"It's Moeru! She's trying to kill us all!"

"Moeru? But she's right--"

"Uraraka? Uraraka!?"

-- Back at the hospital --

Ryuko plunged her claw into Ochako's chest, and pulled out her heart. Afterwards she threw her body over to the floor and dumped the heart inside a bin nearby.

"It's better if nobody else knows my motives..."

-- Back to Izuku and Katsuki --

"Uraraka's phone died!"

"What happened, Deku!?"

"Moeru! She was with Uraraka... Oh no, It can't be..."

When reality struck the both of them, their hearts sank in despair. Katsuki kept on running away with Izuku on his back.

However it wasn't until a silhouette glides through the black sky above, and landed in front of both of them.

"Trying to escape, Midoriya-Kun? You should know, that a dragon will do anything to claim what's theirs... Even if it kills them~"

"Then I'll just kill you right here, thot! DIE!"

Katsuki blasted a full power blast from his hands, which hits Ryuko. However she doesn't flinch, nor having any damage inflicted on her.

"I...Impossible, how could you tank that!?"

"Hmph. Explosive blasts aren't an element, Bakugo Katsuki. Now, to claim what's mine."

Ryuko dashed over to Katsuki, and jabbed her fist right through Katsuki's belly, penetrating it.

Afterwards, she twisted her claws inside him, and pulled out, leaving Katsuki eviscerated. His senses numbing, Katsuki dropped Izuku off his back.

"N...No... Deku..."

What Katsuki sees for the last time, is Ryuko planting her gaze onto Izuku's eyes, causing him to faint out of fear. She then carried him in a princess carry, away from the area.

As she glided through the skies, suddenly a blast of light hits her from below. It was Aoyama Yuuga, who used his navel laser to shoot her down.

Ryuko descends, and meets Yuuga, who is with a certain redhead with sharp teeth, Eijiro Kirishima.

"Release him, vile dragoness!" Yuuga declared, fantastically.

"What you're doing will not be tolerated, Moeru!"

"Both of you are noisy, you know that?"

She then spitted out two bursts of liquid which quickly freezes in midair, and hits both Yuuga and Eijiro, imprisoning them within clumps of ice. Afterwards, Ryuko's horns begin to sparkle with electric currents, which then summoned a lightning bolt that hits the trapped Yuuga. The ice Clump glows red rapidly, before exploding with him in it, causing a rain of gore to stain the area.

"You...!"

Eijiro then hardens his body, and shatters the ice by headbutting it, before running over to Ryuko, who gently puts Izuku on the ground.

"Come at me with whatever you got, Crimson Riot... Or should I call you Kirishima Eijiro."

Eijiro hardens his fists and feet, before proceeding to punch and kick Ryuko multiple times across her transformed body. However she doesn't flinch, nor showing any signs of pain.

Ryuko grins sadistically, before grabbing Eijiro's right leg, raised it up, spreaded it away from his left leg exposing his crotch. Afterwards, Ryuko lands a powerful punch to Eijiro's balls, the sound of cracking is heard once the fist hits them.

"AIIOUUGH!?"

After that squeal of pain, Ryuko throws Eijiro to the ground, before summoning yet another thunderbolt before grabbing Izuku, and flew away. What remains of Eijiro after the thunderbolt are pieces of his body, like small rocks, are scattered through the ground.

Later, Izuku finds himself being woken up by Ryuko in a well decorated bedroom, with her still in her dragon form.

"Finally awake are we, my mate? Fear not... Because our lineage starts now."

Her skirt like armor then glows in a bright light, and when it dissipated, nothing remains, but her moist pussy.

"I can manipulate my scales to my heart's content. Now, I need to remove them so I can mate with you, no?"

She then removed a bit of her chest plate, exposing her boobas. She then groped them with her left hand, and touched her pussy with the other, as she walked towards Izuku slowly, moaning all the way.

Izuku tried to unhear her, but she went too close, and moaned right through his ears, before starting to remove his pants, and boxers unveiling an erect Small-Zuku.

"Now... To start the linage... Ahh...~"

She went straight to the point, inserting Small-Zuku into her entrance, and she moved her hips, definitely dominating Izuku, who tried to look away.

"Look in my eyes..."

She said, as she cupped the sides of his head, and forced him to stare right into her eyes, which begins to zoom in, revealing another Ryuko within, grinning evilly, before zooming into her eyes again, turning into a loop.

Soon, Izuku is hypnotized and on Ryuko's orders, begins to move so that the both of them can reach their climaxes faster.

"Ahh... I can feel it coming! Our child, Midoriya-Kun!"

And after a few seconds, Izuku creampied her.

-- Many Months later --

An egg hatches inside Ryuko's womb, before the child inside it slides out of her cervix and finally the pussy, and it is born.

A miniature spawn of a daughter, bearing Izuku's green hair, and Ryuko's dragon features. She sleeps gently in Ryuko's arms after she brought her close to her.

"See this Izuku...? Now, we're a family... Almost ready to wreak havoc to this troubled world with quirks... To wipe the slate clean~"

The child grows up fast, and when she is the size of Ryuko, the both of them went out to cause an Armageddon. Volcanic explosions, hails, firestorms, floods, and many other disasters occured across the globe as the both of them unleashed their powers.

In the end, the slate is wiped clean... And Izuku, along with Ryuko and their daughters... Begin again.

- The End

RIP Kirishima's balls. That part is based on a Dragon Ball Z Movie Scene.

 

2