Fade To Black (OC x Izuku) Pt.1
306 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryuko looked at the people in front of her in the middle of the volcanic Crater of Mount Asama. All of them are ready to slay her for what she is, a threat to mankind.

Alatreon simply must not exist, and even after this battle.

And with Shouto Todoroki's quirk which is fire and ice, the odds goes to the heroes as they contained Alatreon's powers, and managed to slay Ryuko. However before she died, she bursts out in tears, the first time she actually felt fear and sadness on her incoming death.

"You fools... If you kill me, the world will still die..."

Nobody believed her, as they then cremated her dead body in the lava, only the Azure Dragonsphire on her chest remained. The heroes scooped it out, and they would display the gem in a gallery, although they kept the secret of where it came from as a secret, and dubbed the gem simply as "Mt.Asama's Azure Sapphire".

Sadly nobody knew....

That the Dragonsphire heralds the end of the world, should Alatreon died, or it being damaged.

"Deku! Cheer up, we took care of Moeru!" Ochako patted Izuku on the back.

"No, Uraraka. I've got a feeling that what she said is true. What if it's not over?"

"Hmph! That bitch will never come back! We made sure of it!" Katsuki turns on the TV, as he then sat down on the couch.

"Now, let's just have our damn peace!"

And the TV turns on, showing a cartoonish Katsuki trying to do laundry.

"Time to do laundry. Damn lazyheads make me do all the work..."

He puts in the laundry into the washing machine, and threw in a bar of soap into it afterwards before starting the machine. The machine then malfunctioned thanks to the soap bar inside it getting stuck in the spinning turbine.

"DAMN COUNTRY-MADE JUNK! WHY CAN'T YOU DO YOUR WORK!?"

The Cartoon Katsuki then blew up the machine, also destroying the laundry in the process. Afterwards, a Cartoon Nemuri walked into the scene, her arms crossed and her face is that of disappointment.

"Angry Kacchan, my clothes are amongst that laundry... You're expelled!"

And with a whip to the ass, Angry Kacchan explodes into pieces.

Back to the real world, Katsuki tossed the remote, hitting Mineta's (who is happening to pass by) head.

"YOU DAMN MAJIN BUU REJECT!"

Was his shouting as he storms to Mina's room.

Ochako chuckled a little, before picking up the remote, and switched to the news. She then widened her eyes before shouting.

"Everyone! Come and look at this!"

They looked to see Tartarus, the Maximum Security Prison for the world's most dangerous villains, burning to the ground. It's steel walls show signs of melting.

"Isn't that where the top villains being held? What the heck happened?" Eijiro asked.

"It looked like it's being cooked inside a furnace." Momo noted.

Izuku shook in fear. He remembered that the villains that Ryuko had helped in rounding up, including Tomura, Dabi and even Himiko are sent there before Ryuko turned on them as she wanted Izuku for herself.

"Don't tell me, is it Alatreon again?" Katsuki asked.

Momo shook her head.

"No, this is worse. Moeru's flames aren't dangerous enough to melt an entire prison."

The next day, the hero commission invited everyone, from Hero Schools in which the students already had their provisional hero licenses, Pro Hero Agencies, and even retired Pro Heroes in the entire country to a meet.

Endeavor led the meet, and started.

"As we see what happened the day before, Tartarus, the place where the most dangerous of villains are fated to rot, is burned to the ground. We have no idea what caused this terrible event, as our scouts went missing when investigating. Which is why, we, the Hero Commission, enlist the help of all Licensed Heroes in this nation, to investigate and apprehend whatever threat is there!"

The Commission sends a scouting squad of four, to investigate first as they are being overlooked from one of the watch towers that barely survived.

The squad consists of Izuku, Katsuki, Eijiro and Tetsutetsu.

"Damn it! Why must I... Be teamed up with these 2 idiots!?" Katsuki cursed, as both Eijiro and Tetsutetsu chatted non stop along the way.

"Kacchan, they're just bonding."

"Hmph! I never asked you, shitty Deku."

The four of them continued to walk through the ruins of the prison, which is now devoid of roofs. The bodies of the inmates are all charred up, no signs of life is seen.

"I got a bad feeling, Kacchan..."

"Shut up!"

They heard the sound of flapping. They looked up but there aren't any birds. It's so quick that they missed it.

"What is it...?"

The ground then shook violently, as one of the walls near them collapsed. They turned around to see the perpetrator behind this incident.

The Black Dragon

"Another dragon!?" Katsuki readied his fists, small explosions begin to appear.

Eijiro and Tetsutetsu hardened their bodies with their quirks, while Izuku just picked a fighting stance.

Izuku gasped in fear at what's beneath the dragon girl's feet. She is stomping All For One's head...

Upon realizing Izuku staring at the head, the girl then crushed the head with minimal effort.

"I see, so there still are scum wanting to face me."

"Who and what are you!?" Katsuki asked.

"I am Milia Borealis, I have come to end this pathetic excuse of a world... As humanity's karma for slaying a Goddess, which is Alatreon."

Eijiro and Tetsutetsu then imagined Ryuko with a halo and golden armor, instead of sky piercing horns and black scales. They snapped out of it, and shouted, "A Goddess!? That can't be!?"

"Truth be told, she is both a Goddess and a Demon at the same time, trapped in one body." Milia clears her throat.

She spoke, but didn't really looked at who is she talking to. Her eyes are basically shiny like gems, with black scleras. She sensed Izuku's fear and licked her lips.

"I see that you have brought the symbol of peace here as well. I will bear his child and end this world more painfully..."

"Symbol of Peace? All-Might? Where!?" Eijiro and Tetsutetsu begins to look around, only for Milia to laugh

"Imbeciles. The symbol of peace is the person next to the one who is basically creating blasts from his hands."

Izuku shook.

"Yes. The boy named Midoriya Izuku, he is the one fated to defeat me... And if he doesn't manage to, then I shall bear his child and end humanity."

"Before you can get to Midori-Bro, you have to get through us first!" Eijiro and Tetsutetsu readied themselves.

Milia crossed her arms, and let the duo charge, only for them to be slapped by her flexible yet heavy tail, sending them flying to a wall.

"You'll spill no hero blood today." Katsuki then propelled himself using his hands firing behind like a jet engine.

However, he was slapped away by Milia, sending him flying off the island, only for him to propel himself back to Milia, to land a flying kick.

However Milia caught his leg, twisted it, and forces him to the ground until a loud snap is heard.

Izuku then freed Katsuki by pouncing Milia, now he is on top of her, making her lick her lips.

"Enough!" Shouted Katsuki as he stood up, and prepared a full powered blast from his right palm.

"You'll never make a fool out of me!"

An explosion occured. Milia and Izuku vanished from the blast site, and Katsuki thought it is over, until suddenly a flash of black kicks him in the crotch, causing him to hold in his screams as to not embarass himself.

"There you are." Milia said to herself, before slapping Katsuki using her tail, sending him flying to Izuku's arms.

"Kacchan!"

She then shoots out a ball of flames that hit the ground beneath Izuku, which then begins to form into a slimy lava clump that explodes a second later. Izuku managed to jump out of the way.

"Just... How strong is she!? I put all of my strength in me and still couldn't dent her!"

"Hey Kacchan, can you still fight?"

"W-What kinda question is that, shitty Deku!?"

"Listen. We're going to team up with each other, just like we did when we faced Nine."

"I don't take orders from you!"

"I-I thought you would say that."

Milia glided towards them, as Izuku and Katsuki then used their quirks to land a punch to her hips, before turning around after she passed by and shoot out their attacks. Izuku with Shoot Style, while Katsuki is rapid firing his explosives.

However, even with their combined efforts, Milia still shows no signs of being dented nor in pain.

"Why won't you die!?" Katsuki shouted, as he continued to fire rapidly.

Milia lets out a loud, demonic roar before flying away towards the exterior of the prison ruins.

"Did we managed to repel her somehow...?" Izuku asked.

However, fire is building up from Milia's flame sac in her throat, and a bit of it is seen by Katsuki.

"Oh crap, RUN!"

They ran towards a hatch that leads to the underground cells where there is supposed to be more villains, which Milia has murdered as well.

However Milia fired her flames early.

End of Tartarus

The entire prison is covered in a sea of hellfire, as Katsuki widened his eyes upon realizing that both of them won't make it to the hatch in time.

He pushed Izuku into the hatch, while he is still outside, when the flames engulfed him totally.

"KACCHAN!"

The flames continued to burn, so hot that it causes Izuku to faint both from the shock of what just happened to his childhood friend.

He shouldn't have fainted there...

- To Be Continued

A/N Have a nice view of Ryuko (Alatreon)'s last moments
Even a God/Demon Cries

3