Turn On, Tune In, Deku Out (La Brava x Izuku) Pt.1
641 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku and Katsuki walks inside the dorm building, whistling a tune. He was then met with a lot of the boys looking around for something.

"Huh, they must've lost the remote again."

"Tell me about it, Shitty Deku."

They walked down to Katsuki's room, to see Eijiro searching around as well. Izuku, curious, went in as well.

"Hey, Shitty Hair? What's going on?"

"Shh!"

"Stop acting like a child--"

"Ssshh!!!" Eijiro continued to shush Katsuki.

"Don't you dare shush me."

"Keep your voice down, Baku-Bro...!"

"Hell no, you can't even tie your own shoelaces right, and now you're telling me to--"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP, YOU STUPID GORILLA!?" Eijiro stood up, and basically blew up in anger at Katsuki's stubbornness.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLIN A GORILLA!? THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM, SHITTY HEDGEHOG HAIR!?"

"B-Both of you, please stop--" Izuku is then interrupted by Eijiro.

"YOU SHUT UP TOO, BROCCOLI HEAD! THE DORM IS BUGGED! GOD KNOWS WHO ARE ONTO US! HAPPY NOW!?"

"A bug!?" Katsuki then ran out of his room and Eijiro followed.

"Hey, where you goin' bro!?"

"We're gonna have bugs in the entire campus!"

"And by the time you've found them all, God knows what will happen to us. If it's the Feds, they'll surely confiscate our ...Ahem! Extremely Important Private belongings and put us through a long jail term, or if it's the villains, they may find a weak spot to intrude!"

"Then what are we supposed to do!?"

As both Katsuki and Eijiro kept on arguing, Izuku ran to his room and activated Danger Sense... But found nothing.

"Makes sense. It is a device, not an attacking person after all..."

Izuku searched his entire room, but found no signs of being bugged, before leaving, thinking that the others are probably exaggerating. As he walked through the halls passing by a group of panicking boys, he witnessed Minoru, in his... Questionably decorated room, packing up his stuff inside briefcases.

"I don't wanna go to jail! Not now!"

"Me as well, Mineta! We're too young to rot like tomatoes in a can!" Denki's voice is heard inside as well.

"What on earth are they even hiding...?" Izuku sweat dropped.

However, without noticing, a bug detects Izuku walking down the hallway, oblivious to the entire situation.

From a dark room, a small-sized girl chuckled evilly as her plans went into motion.

"As expected of Midoriya."

La Brava said, as she still felt dejected over what happened a day before.

-- Flashback!

La Brava is called by an internet follower of hers to meet up beneath the freeway. They hid behind a corner.

"What do you want me to see that Gentle shouldn't know?"

"Just look."

The both of them looked to see Gentle Criminal, La Brava's lover, walking out of a bar with Lady Nagant who recently escaped from Tartarus somehow.

"What the hell...? Oh, Gentle... What are you into!? That's the motherfucking defector Lady Nagant...!"

"Just watch again."

La Brava's eyes widened as tears flow out of them, as she sees Gentle making out with Nagant.

"Gentle...! You traitor...! Nagant's making you cheat on me!?"

"Sorry, missus. I heard a rumor and poked around, I didn't believe it myself, but..."

"No, no, you did the right thing. I owe you, gal. Please, let me have some time alone..."

When Gentle went back home, he is met with a frying pan to the face, and La Brava mutilated him to the point that he is unrecognizable. She needs someone who is loyal, she needs someone that is faithful to her love... She needed...

A lightbulb popped up, and La Brava remembered Izuku Midoriya. She then made a Harley Quinn-esque grin before she took her phone to order a load of spy cameras.

--Present!

Izuku checks out the fridge to see that they're running out of food. He then walked out to buy some Katsudon from the store, only to find a letter on the ground, in front of the door.

"What's this...? Dear Midoriya Izuku, AKA Deku... Meet me at the public park right now... Signed, your secret admirer. This better be worth it..."

He then walked towards the Public Park, unaware of the so called messenger spying on him from behind the bushes, now La Brava has left her hideout with a laptop, still spying on the building until Izuku went out.

Izuku reaches the park about 5 minutes later, and sat down on a bench.

"Yoo-hoo~"

He turned his gaze to see the petite girl, La Brava approaching him with a bento box on her hands.

"Y-You are...!?"

"Yes, remember me, Midoriya? I'm La Brava... And I'm not doing anything villainy right now."

"Yes, I remember! Where's Gentle?"

"Oh, he retired and... Had an accident."

"An accident!?"

"Yes. And after realizing how worthless he is I stopped loving him... And now here I am, with my first love gift to you!"

"You dumped him...?"

"Yes. And here you go~"

She opened the bento, revealing a course of Katsudon.

"Whoa... Smells good!"

"Chow down."

The meat is so delicious, although the rice has an odd taste.

"So good! What meat is this!?"

"You sure you want to know?"

"Yes!"

"That's... Gentle, that you are eating."

"Hmm? Gentle, as in Tender meat?"

"No, silly! Gentle!"

Izuku widened his eyes, and spat out his food. But he then felt sleepy.

"She drugged the rice...?"

"That's no good of you to waste food, my love. Now I should punish you when we get home..."

Izuku's eyes shut down completely as a loud thud which is his body hitting the ground. The last thing he heard before his consciousness is gone, is La Brava finishing her sentence.

"...Darling."

- To Be Continued

2