Turn On, Tune In, Deku Out (La Brava x Izuku) Pt.2
499 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku wakes up, finding himself inside a bedroom with a heart shaped bed, and filled with pictures of him on the wall. There are also pictures of Gentle Criminal, that has his face smeared out.

Clearly something must've happened to their relationship, which is Izuku's thoughts.

"Oh, Darling you're awake!"

"La... La Brava... You fed me your lover's--!"

"Ex lover, if that's the term you people refer to, and I don't give a care about him anymore. His remains are already six feet under alongside the defective whore that he loved!"

"Still, why me? A problem child... I'm sure by the way you gather info you know about UA, and I'm listed as a Problem Child by them!"

"A Problem Child! According to them, yes. But after I joined the feds and got your profile, I see otherwise!"

"Y... You're with the FBI!?"

"Being a villain just increases the chance of me rotting in the can waiting for love, so why not just be a techy snitch!?"

"So you bugged our dorm... Were you just following orders or it's for me here!?"

"...Both."

La Brava then turned on her laptop which she then rests on top of the bed, it's screen facing Izuku.

"The bugs I've placed have gathered enough evidence of your friends and the school's faculty. With a press of this button, their life is over. Everyone you've loved and respected are fucked. Their worst secrets and everything will be going public, and it'll go all the way to the top!"

She then turned it back, so that the screen faces her, and she held the wireless mouse on her hand on hold, awaiting Izuku's answer.

"Now, will you accept my love... Or suffer as you will see their lives plummet to oblivion?"

Izuku begins to sweat bullets, and after a moment La Brava maniacally chuckled in a Harley Quinn-esque way and she counted.

"1-2-3 BZZT! Their lives are over! Hahahaha!"

"NO!"

***

"You sure this will work, Shitty Hair!?"

"The bugs transmit long range... So just knock out these police antennas! Whoever is spying on us won't get a signal from these things!"

Eijiro and Katsuki are on the rooftops of the local police station, with Katsuki short circuiting a transmitter antenna using his quirk to blow it's wires up with small explosives to not attract too much attention. Well, they are still open, as Katsuki is using Eijiro's hardened shoulders as a footstool.

However, a bright spotlight blares upon them, and men armed with AR-15s and Howa-20s aimed at them from a helicopter.

"FBI, Freeze!"

Both Katsuki and Eijiro raised their arms up before Katsuki loses balance, and fell off Eijiro's shoulders.

"Kirishima Eijiro, arrested on account of stashing illegal amounts of painkillers and magazines, and Bakugo Katsuki, on the account on posting death threats on several Pro heroes as well as students from other schools on Social Media."

Meanwhile at Shouta's room, the sleepy teacher is playing a game of chess with Miss Joke online, before Present Mic came in and closed the door behind him.

"Yo, Shouta my dude! You're still hooked up trying to beat Jokester again!?"

And then the windows are suddenly burst into by men in ballistic armor, holding shotguns and rifles, causing Mic to scream in terror.

"FBI, open up!" One of the troopers shouted out as they barged into the room by knocking down the door using a ram.

Shouta, in a panic tried to dash off and is cornered by two troopers when he reaches the UA pools.

"I'm just in love with the Sailor Moon Shows! Not their--" He is interrupted as one of the troopers tackled him into the pool.

Back at Mic, he is being tackled, his cheek pressing against the floor mat.

"GET OFF OBORO'S CARPET! HE DON'T LIKE NOBODY ON HIS CARPET, ESPECIALLY POE-LEECE!" Mic shouted to the trooper on top of him. Meanwhile elsewhere, Kurogiri sneezes.

And finally, at the train station, Minoru and Denki sees their train heading their way, and waited for it to stop and open it's doors.

However their smiles on their faces disappeared as quickly as it appeared upon seeing armed men in ballistic armor aiming their weapons at them.

"Small one, open your briefcase!"

Shakily, Minoru opens his briefcase, to reveal photos of the other UA girls with him photoshopped into each one of them, in various positions and expressions.

He is hit in the back of the head with the butt of a rifle, before one of the troopers then told Denki to open his briefcase.

He opens it, revealing a lot of BDSM items, and speakers. Clearly he is having those sessions with either Jirou or Nemuri... Although the former is more plausible due to those speakers.

***

A couple of days later, Izuku, already deprived of sleep and such, looked as La Brava sticks up newspaper articles which she helped to write for the Feds up on the wall.

"See? It is your fault that your friends' lives are doomed. You are no longer worthy to be called a hero, darling!"

"You... You're the one who bugged the--"

"Tut Tut. Your friends have terrible secrets. Secrets that makes them unfit to be future pro heroes!"

"Some of them might've escaped the feds... They're going to find us...!"

"Oh, darling. Not for long!" She said as she applied lipstick on her lips.

"W...What are you..."

SMOOCH

Hours later, a team consisting of a Rambo Styled Tenya (complete with a bandana), a furious Ochako, an annoyed Tsuyu, and a disgruntled Shouto barged through the door to the bedroom.

"La Brava! We now know that you bugged us, and is responsible in Midoriya-Kun's disappearance! Now come quietly and let him go!"

"Let him go...? Oh, I guess you're not getting that easy."

The group then widened their eyes, as a silhouette walks out of the attached bathroom.

"Now, deal with them... Will you, Darling?"

"I... will, La Brava Ojou-Sama..."

- To Be Continued

2