The T-Virus (Izuku x Harem) Pt.3 (The Conclusion)
594 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku collapses on the bed. In front of him were the girls he called friends and teachers, and Toga Himiko as well.

He had tried to escape for the fourth time, but Midnight found him, and lassoed him back to the room.

His body is entirely numb from the blood loss, and fears for the next punishment that he may get.

"So, you're still not broken, Izu-Kun? Then we'll gangbang you again, like usual."

"Please, Toga... No more..."

"Oh please, Izu-Kun... Yes more... Girls, strip!"

And the girls slowly took off their clothing, causing Small-Zuku, despite it's master's fatigue, to erect and harden.

Himiko started first. However unlike last time, she decided to take his seed in her for her to continue her crimes via the next generation.

She straddled the weak cinnamon roll, and inserted Small-Zuku deep within her.

"Ah... Now that's better... Girls, stimulate him!"

Most of the girls began to touch themselves while Yui and Itsuka were doing a Yuri play with each other, all in front of Izuku.

Yuu and Nemuri trapped his arms with their breasts, while Kyoka and Tsu held his feet, so that he can't kick off.

"My head... My mind's going blank..."

SLAP

Nemuri slaps him, as to wake him back up.

"You are in no position to pass out, dear Izu-Kun~ Himiko-Sama wouldn't like that."

"Please Sensei... Snap out of it... I'm still far under your age..."

"Age is just a number..." Both Nemuri and Yuu replied simultaneously, before they licked his arms which they trapped using their breasts.

"So jail is just a place for you both...!? When you're under her influence!?"

"Wether if it's heroes or villains, we no longer care. What's the most important to us is you... And the seed you carried within you. You are the strongest and most beautiful thing this world has ever got..." Shockingly, it is the pious Ibara who said it.

"Shiozaki... You really strayed from... Ngghk!?"

Small-Zuku just decided to not being able to contain his seed, so it spurted most of it's first load into Himiko's womb. She then got off, and gazed at the other zombified girls.

"Girls... Who wants to be next!?"

"No, please...!"

And for the rest of the night, Izuku was screwed by every last girl in the vicinity of the hideout Himiko has made.

Days later, Izuku has regained much of his blood in his body, although Himiko is cuddling him tightly on bed. The girls are outside the master bedroom, patrolling the hideout.

Seeing a body pillow that is placed a few feet away from his spot, he used his foot to grab it, and quickly swapped places with it.

He ran out of the room only for...

"Dun du-dun du-DUUUNNN!" Sang Nemuri right in front of Izuku, cracking her whip.

She lassoed Izuku, and threw him back to the bed, where Himiko woke up, and straddled him again.

"You really are a handful, Izu-Kun... But it's fine! If I can't have you alive... Then I might as well make you my stuffed toy!"

She took out a knife, and is about to plunge it into Izuku, but not until the sound of the wall being bursted open. To Himiko's shock, it's the girls (except for those from 1-B, Nemuri and Yuu), who has been snapped from their trance of serving her.

"W...What!? Why are you... I never gave you the order to break into my room!"

It was then when Eijiro, alongside the boys of 1-A and Shouta, walked into the building, facing off with the 1-B girls.

"Aizawa-San, use your quirk to negate Midnight-San's quirk. Sero-San, restrain Mt.Lady-San's body." The soft voice of a little girl is heard.

"Got it!"

As the boys battled the still zombified girls, the little girl continued to speak.

"Grandma Inko said this..."

Izuku widened his eyes as he kicked Himiko off him. Grandma Inko?

"...Fighting is something done from the stomach. So put the energy from your stomach into it!"

"Don't tell me... It can't be... The one who asked to save me..."

A silhouette walks into the bedroom, a petite one at that. Himiko looked at the little girl with rage, while Izuku is more shocked.

"E...Eri!? What... How...?"

"It's actually quite simple, Papa."

As it turns out, Eri used herself as bait. The zombified girls patrolling found her, and tried to inject their infected blood into Eri, but it turns out that her blood counteracts against the infectious one. She then cured some of the girls with her quirk.

Himiko is distraught. She never thought that her great ambition would be ruined by a little girl.

"C...Curse you! You... You cursed child!"

"Cursed? Grandma Inko said this... Justice is myself. Eri is justice."

Himiko jumped off the bed, and pounces at Eri, only for her to be tackled by Izuku from behind. Hanta's tape bound her body, as well as Yuu's, as Eri then went around to cure everyone else of the virus.

Himiko was caught and brought to trial. What she gets, for conspiracy, mass murder of villains, infecting two classes, one genius mechanic, and two pro heroines... Is a death sentence.

"Izu-Kun... Our baby...?"

Were her last words before she is brought to her execution that day.

Back at UA, Eri looked out the open window, as a red butterfly flew into the room she is in. She lets it land on the palm of her right hand, and brought a flower closer to it.

- End of The T-Virus saga

3