Rogue (Lady Nagant x Izuku) Pt.1
639 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sewer manhole opens from beneath, and a curvy woman climbed out of it.

"At long last, I'm free!" Exclaimed the woman.

The woman in question is Kaina Tsutsumi, a villain who was once a pro hero years ago for killing the president of the public safety commission of the time.

But what she did was justice, even though most sees it as otherwise.

Now All For One freed her, and she went on to do the objective given to her by him through Tomura Shigaraki, whom she is meeting right now.

"The students of U.A High is, according to my scouts are developing a new weapon. I want you to go in and take it for us."

"A new weapon? But it's rare for that school to be making weapons."

"It is odd, I know that Nagant. But you must do this... You want to exact your vengeance on this now-corrupt hero society, right?" Tomura's tone is cryptic as always.

Now, Nagant is still doubting if she did the right thing, accepting both her new mission and freedom.

She travelled to that prestigious hero school, at nightfall using Kurogiri's quirk to make it quick. Everyone should be asleep in their dorms by now and the teachers went home.

She finds herself inside the workshop where the hero gadgets and new tech are made.

"And of course, the idiot forgot to tell me what this weapon looked like." Nagant facepalms.

She looked around, until she finds the logbook. The latest invention is that of a geothermal reactor that is built beneath the school (and that more is built beneath hero agencies and civilian cities), but she shrugged it off, and turned to the next page, where she reads it.

"Important. Only authorized personnel allowed to utilize console. This must be the console that arms or hides whatever the weapon is."

She puts the logbook down, and walked around until she finds a console with a huge lever.

"This must be it."

Slowly, Nagant then pulled the lever down. Nothing happened for a moment, until a huge tremor shook the earth, ruining the building.

"What the!?"

Quickly she used her quirk to create a high caliber rifle out of her right arm, and blasted a hole for her to escape. She quickly fled the school grounds, and watched from the rooftops to see the entire school crumbling down, and a huge explosion from beneath filled the night.

Nagant knelt down, shaking her head as she widens her eyes.

Kurogiri appears behind her, and took her to the L.O.V's HQ.

Angrily, she marches over to Tomura, pushing Twice down to the floor like nothing, and shoving a handful of cash on the bar table to Dabi's mouth, which is rapping non stop along the way.

"So what's the next school, city, family, or even kids that you want me to smite!? What happened is an underground explosion, probably hundreds dead, thanks to your damned order!"

"What? This can't be." Tomura looked at her with confusion.

"Lady Nagant, a person without the correct quirk can't cause an underground explosion!" Kurogiri said to her.

"A random person meddling with their new invention could. You all saw them built the console but without knowing what it was for! A geothermal reactor! You made me SLAUGHTER INNOCENTS!"

"We're villains, we're free to do what we want!" Himiko grins, as she fans Nagant using her hand hoping that she would chill down.

"And you're supporting this BRAT? He sent me there like how the president did me years ago. He's shifting the earth itself... WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT FALLS NEXT!?"

"Get her out of here. She needs some rest, guys." Tomura sighed.

Later that night, Nagant is alone in her room, drinking a bottle of vodka.

"That league is a cesspool of idiots if I leave this be. This pathetic excuse of an anti hero society can't be trusted. They must never find another one of these reactors. I don't care that AFO or  Tomura's the boss, or that his family is dead. There's no excuse for this madness!"

She then smashes the bottle into pieces and left the room.

"All those souls lost... One more hardly matters."

She opens her cache, to find bricks of C4 inside. She plants them on the HQ's vulnerable positions, and left to witness the fireworks.

"And now for mah next masterpiece, mah bruthas! Prepare for the Dabi special--" Dabi is about to blast on the mic, but then...

BOOM

The league is done. Now Nagant is independent once again. The next day she, in a hooded outfit went to the hospital which is the nearest to UA, and finds out that 99% of the school were killed in that catastrophe.

"A little girl got caught in it too. It was already too late when we brought her to the ER. She's not even 10, goddammit!"

"What about the boy? The one she calls Papa after the Overhaul incident?"

Nagant then perked up. Someone survived, possibly?

"He's alright. But he's out for a while. It's a shame really, the boy's said to be shy but kind as a saint."

"Poor dude. Any ideas where he's at now?"

"Room 232."

Nagant then walked over to the room in question, and she looked at the figure laying down on the hospital bed.

"Oh look at you little boy... Look at you~ I'm so sorry that last night happened... I'll be sure to fix everything up... I'll take you with me..."

She looked at the clipboard that shows the patient's file. Izuku Midoriya, aged 17.

Later that night, the nurses assigned to Izuku's room came in to check up on him, only to find out that there is no sign of the cinnamon roll there.

Nagant had took him out. Now she is driving in a car, with Izuku still lying weak behind her on the back passenger seat.

"You must be saved from this cruel world. I will take care of you with all my life... As my redemption..."

- To Be Continued

1