Turn On, Tune In, Deku Out (La Brava x Izuku) Pt.3 (The Conclusion)
447 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No... It can't be, Ribbit..." Tsuyu said in disbelief.

"He has been corrupted!" Tenya continued.

"Unbelievable..." Shouto looked with widened eyes.

"Deku!?" Ochako finalized the shock.

The Izuku in front of them is wearing a groom's white suit and a white top hat. His hand is holding a purple rose.

"Because you are interfering with my Mistress's love for me... I shall dispose of the four of you."

"Iida-San, what should we do!?" Ochako asked Tenya.

"We have to battle. No choice here. Todoroki-Kun!" Tenya replied, as he tightened the Rambo style bandana he has around his forehead.

"Roger!" Shouto activates both his fire and ice.

Izuku just looked at them emotionlessly, standing still without any fighting stance whatsoever.

"Recipro boost!"

Tenya used his quirk to enhance his speed, while Shouto surfs with his ice.

"Love-Powered Full Cowling." Izuku chanted.

Both Tenya and Shouto lands their punches but Izuku disappears before they can even touch him. A millisecond later both of them were thrown across the room before being smashed over and over to the walls and floors by Izuku who is using his inhuman speed.

Izuku stops in front of La Brava who is grinning maniacally at the four hero cadets in front of them.

"I can't believe that his speed overwhelms... My recipro boost..."

"Love-Powered Full Cowling."

A second later, Shouto is punched in the chin by Izuku who used his inhuman speed again, knocking him out. Afterwards, Tenya is launched off the building, falling right on the highway where the police are still searching for them after La Brava sends them evidence.

"Freeze!" An officer shouted from a megaphone.

"Officer, I live in a society! You can't do this to me!" Tenya pleaded as the police cuffs him.

Back at La Brava's, the corrupted Izuku is strangling both Tsuyu and Ochako, his hands are strengthened by One For All, further suffocating the two girls.

"Midoriya Izuku is what you people are after, right? But it's no use. Our love project is about to start." La Brava said to the downed Shouto.

"L...Love project!?" Shouto stood up, but is then kicked by Izuku.

"After I am done in ridding of UA, Me and my darling will blossom our love and give birth to a powerful generation. And that generation will be the one true hero that will liberate this world from faulty ones like you and the commission, as well as the villains of this world."

Izuku throws Ochako and Tsuyu off, and La Brava finalized her speech.

"And the rose is the symbol of my love. Scatter with my love."

The door to the room slowly opened, revealing Eri (who came along without their knowledge) who is surprised to see Izuku throwing Ochako and Tsuyu, as well as Shouto on the ground. Izuku looked at the little girl, who is shaking in fear as his eyes are not like that Eri knew.

"Love-Powered Shoot Style..."

Eri looked in terror as who seems to be her Papa is charging up his power, which surges to his right leg. He slowly approaches Eri, and swung his leg, just as Shouto stood up using his adrenaline, and took a strand of Izuku's hair while sacrificing himself to Izuku's overpowered kick which hits his hip.

"Here, Kid! Eat it!" Shouto shouted as he coughed out blood.

Eri quickly took it, and left the room soon afterwards.

Izuku then pushed Shouto in the side of the head forcefully, knocking him out as soon as his head hits the floor. He then turned around to Ochako and Tsuyu, who closed their eyes in fear as they are about to accept their fate.

Eri however, ate the strand of Izuku's hair, and One For All surges through her. However instead of electricity surges, a pair of translucent butterfly wings out of a white light spreads out from her back.

"Alright... What Papa usually used..."

Back inside the room, La Brava looked at both Ochako and Tsuyu, angrily saying "You both I cannot stand...!" As Izuku then kicks their heads off their bodies, killing them.

"Ultra Full Cowling!" Eri chanted, as she then synchronized her Rewind quirk with OFA, disappears into a wormhole.

Suddenly time rewinds itself, to when La Brava said "You both I cannot stand...!"

However this time, Eri appears in front of Izuku, and touches his forehead, rewinding him to the point before he is corrupted by Love.

"What the...!? Did you travel through time!?"

"It seems so... My love for my Papa is stronger than yours combined, Miss Brava. Yours are forced, while mine is genuine."

"Ggrgg...!" La Brava gritted her teeth.

"Grandma Inko said this, There is nothing wrong in loving a person... As long as you don't lose who you are." Eri quoted, as she then approaches La Brava, and cuffed her hands with a pair of handcuffs which she took from Shouto, as he was hell bent on arresting the internet villain.

"Not to mention, Miss Brava... This room was planted with spy cameras as well."

"What!?"

Outside the room, is a grinning Mei holding a laptop.

"The moment Hatsume Onee-Chan pressed enter, then your life is over."

And with that, La Brava surrendered. She is then imprisoned by the police after the evidence is sent either way.

Eri smiles warmly, as she heals up Izuku's comrades with her quirk, and they left the building. They would live normally again after that day, as the UA students and faculty were freed thanks to Melissa Shield's plea to the court.

Well, except for two students in particular.

"Why aren't we freed!?" Minoru shouted, as he and Neito are still in their prison cells.

- The End

2