Night with Jirou (Kyoka x Izuku) Pt.1
935 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No homework today... What should we do for our free time?" Izuku asked Katsuki, as they walked together to the dorm.

"Maybe I'll buy a stick and shove it up your nerdy ass, shitty Deku. Do not ask me again."

Upon entering the front door, they were met with a desperate Minoru.

"Ah, Bakugo! Thank God You're finally here!"

"Huh?"

"I got some bad news, Bro. You are in terrible trouble! Kaminari's beside himself with worry--"

"Wait a minute, hold on, What're you talking about, grape midget?"

"Kayama-Sensei got some of our merchandise we snuck in the dorm, but it's YOU who we're worried about!"

"Why?" Katsuki raised a brow as he puts his hands on his hips.

"You see, we're men of culture... The most based people the world could ever have. And there are two of us, but only one of you... So Kaminari suggested we explain to Sensei that the enormous piles of hentai, Viagra and toys were yours." Minoru explained, poking his index fingers against one another.

"What the-- Oh, ho-ho! Oh, yeah, that's very thoughtful of you!" Katsuki said, cracking his knuckles, wanting to murder the midget in front of him.

"Unfortunately, that prick Monoma already gave Sensei 'evidence' photo of you reading one of them back when you borrowed it after losing a spar to Midoriya. Unless we can solve this little distraction..."

"And how do you suggest we do that, you perverted midget!?"

"You steal them back for us. They're being locked up in metal cases, you must steal them before Kayama-Sensei brings it to Aizawa-Sensei's address." Minoru then took a deep breath before saluting. "Thank you, Bro. I do so enjoy our conversations... I just hope you'll be fine."

"Thanks... Ah shit, here we go again..." Katsuki huffed.

"Have fun!" Minoru then walked away, dragging Izuku by his shirt.

"And why am I following you, again?"

"Midoriya. Jirou wanted to meet you.... ALONE. Which is why I sent Baku-Bro out on that ridiculous errand."

"What? Why?"

"Beats me, but if it turns out that you're... You're... Having cream pie for dinner, I, quote-on-quote, WILL not ever forgive you."

"Cream pie? Jirou can bake?"

Minoru slapped his forehead at Izuku's innocence.

"Oh my lord... You don't know anything, do you?"

"What?"

"Forget it. See her and don't you ever talk to me ever again, got it Midoriya!?" Minoru then walked away angrily.

Izuku shook his head, as he wondered what the heck is going on to begin with. He then walked to the Common Area where Kyoka is, writing some sheet music on a piece of paper.

"Hey there Jirou..."

"Ah, Midoriya you're here. Perfect timing." She slams the paper to the table in front of her.

"Where're the others?"

"Shopping. Couldn't go because of this."

"Some sort of new music project?"

"You could call it that."

"So, why are you looking for me?"

"So... I was just finishing up the sheet here, and I wanna ask you out."

"Ask me out, what?"

"Can we... Be a couple? Like you know, boyfriend and girlfriend... You're cute, Midoriya."

"Kayama-Sensei called me that too... But hearing that from you is just... Y'know..." Izuku begins to stutter and mumble a million of words from his lips.

As he mumbled, Kyoka took out a voice recorder and recorded every single bit of his muttering, her free left hand trailing down to her nether regions, unseen by Izuku as they were hidden by the table, and Izuku couldn't see it from his angle. Kyoka innocently puts the recorder on the table, as Izuku continued to mutter for an entire minute until he realizes it.

"So I think, maybe we aren't a good match, I mean we are supposed to be heroes, not focusing too much on romance and... Uhh, Jirou?"

"Hmm!?" Jirou climaxed at the sudden calling. 

"What's that red blinking light?"

"What? Oh damn it! I left it recording! Let's see..."

She turned it off, and told Izuku that she was recording some of the tunes she hummed for the music project, just in case she lost her notes and she has to write all over again. The moment she pressed the off button, her earphone jacks stab Izuku's ears, and let out a paralyzing noise to knock him out.

When Izuku woke up, he finds himself tied to a bed, with a pair of earphones strapped on his head. In front of him is Jirou wearing an all-black lingerie underneath a grey translucent nightdress.

"Woke up at last?"

"J...Jirou!? What on Earth!?"

"I'm interested in you, Midoriya Izuku, and I don't want any other girl... And Aoyama to get close to you."

"But Aoyama's not--"

Kyoka then made a shockwave by using her quirk. At the same time, Yuuga sneezes.

"What's wrong, Aoyama?" Shoji asked, his fingers mashing the buttons on the PS5 controller he is holding.

"It's nothing, let's just call it a day after this match."

Back to Izuku and Kyoka. The punk girl climbs on top of the bed, it making a soft creak underneath their combined weight, and she grabbed both of Izuku's cheeks, and closed in for a bite to the neck. Izuku tried to push her off, but she then used her quirk to make another shockwave coursing through his body, and he fell back down powerless.

"You're in no position to resist, Midoriya... Or should I call you... Izu-Kun?" Kyoka licks her lips as the bite she did earlier drew blood, and her lips were stained by a tiny amount of it.

Izuku couldn't do anything but tremble, as the pain in his neck still remained from the bite.

"Let's have some cream pie for dinner... Shall we?" Kyoka gave a small smile, as her eyes showed the insanity behind them.

- To Be Continued

Meanwhile, with Katsuki... He is flying a RC helicopter he borrowed from Denki with a magnet attached underneath it to fetch the metal cases to him, so he can bring them back to Minoru later on. Right as he is finished, and he took the cases with him, he turned around to see Nemuri, with her arms crossed in front of him.

"Ah shit, here we go again."

2