Unseen Love (Toru & Nemuri x Izuku) Pt.2 (The Conclusion)
486 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's too bad Uraraka and Tsu went out the hard way." Izuku said to Shoto.

"I still think there's something off about them being expelled. Couldn't put a finger on it though."

"Hah, but the evidence is already there! No point in talking about the past anymore, you meatheads." Katsuki insulted.

"It may be in the past, but they're both our friends as well." Shoto tells Katsuki.

"They're just liabilities from the start. Look at that round-face when I faced her back at the festival, couldn't even put a finger on me while that amphibian bitch? Give her some ice and she sleeps. Useless."

"Hey Bakugo!" A voice called out.

It's Eijiro, running at him with full speed.

"What is it, shitty hair?"

"We got a new mission. This can get us to the top."

"Really? Lead the way then." Katsuki then left with Eijiro.

Elsewhere, Toru, with a phone in hand is following Nemuri from behind as she went to get something which she has forgotten in the office.

The invisible girl witnesses from the exterior of the office, to see Nemuri taking a small portrait of Izuku. She licked her lips, and begin to kiss his lips in the picture.

"Gotcha..." Before she was able to press the button, she is poked in the shoulder.

She turned around to see another Nemuri, wearing a pair of thermal goggles, grinning at her.

"Sensei!? Then who's--"

"That kid from Nabu Island came by to see Izuku. I told her to make a hologram of me retrieving a picture that I never took."

"That picture's a fluke, too!?"

"Now you're here, caught by me, your hands in the cookie jar. But you know, seeing how you act towards Midoriya, I think we can be of mutual help."

"Oh, what are you proposing?"

"I need Bakugo Katsuki expelled. His attitude to Midoriya has gone too far, and after learning of the history between them both, Midoriya nearly committed suicide and he laughed at it. You can't accept that, do you?"

"I'll take it. Where's Bakugo?"

"He's meeting Kirishima and Aizawa at a small garage near campus."

"And what about Midoriya?"

"I'm planning on taking him quietly tonight. Now go, and make Sensei proud."

With that Toru ran off, and Nemuri walks off to the dorms where Izuku is currently at with that "kid from Nabu Island". Little did Toru knew, Nemuri made an evil grin as the latter walked off.

Nemuri reached the dorms and waited outside until the kid, whose name is Mahoro, had already left for home with her little brother. Izuku is alone in the dorms, as the others went to visit Monoma at the mental asylum he is at.

"Midoriya. A word?" Nemuri asked, Izuku's head perked up, waking up from his muttering as he sat down on the couch.

"Yes, Kayama-Sensei?"

"Did you always steal glances at me whenever my class is in session?"

"I do. I thought I sensed someone staring at me from the front, but you're the only one there Sensei, and no villains in sight."

Oh, how innocent this kid is.

"You should know, that I am the one who's always staring at you. I adore you, boy."

"You... You did? A--"

"A Nobody like you? That's what Bakugo refers you to, right? Well, in my eyes you're not a nobody."

"Oh... Alright, thanks."

"Also, I wanted to check something with you."

"O...Ok... What is it?"

With a maniacal grin, Nemuri asks "You ARE Midoriya Izuku, correct?" With a seducing tone.

"What is this?"

"And you were the one who cleaned the beach until it's sparkling clean, free of trash?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sensei--"

"And you struck my heart... The moment you went over to sacrifice your arm to protect Uraraka Ochako back during the entrance exams. You also made an impression of one of your classmates, as well."

"Hello, Midoriya~"

"Hello, Hagakure..."

"The job is done, Sensei. Bakugo won't be attending any more classes by tomorrow."

"Nice job, Hagakure."

"W...What? What did you did to Kacchan!?"

-----
An hour ago...

Shouta meets Eijiro and Katsuki in the garage. There are two vans with similar paint jobs and license plates.

"So, what is it, sleepyhead Sensei?"

"We're going to hit the League of Villains. By that, we need to find out where their headquarters are. One of the vans were loaded with cocaine and meth... And from this Latino wise guy unconscious on the ground, he said that they are delivering the stuff to Dabi at the HQ. The problem is, the police and the feds saw them parking their van here. You need to be the decoy."

"The drugs are already here, so we ain't exactly drug trafficking, Baku-Bro."

"That's STILL drug trafficking, idiot."

Little did they know that Toru is taking a picture of them inside, and she snuck into the back of the decoy van.

"Stupid Sensei. At least I knew how to drive thanks to GTA." Katsuki muttered.

For 15 minutes Katsuki drove around the city like a maniac whilst avoiding cops, and when he hears that the delivery has been done, Toru immediately left the van, and witnessed him about to blow the van up to remove evidence. She took a photo right before Bakugo blasts the van into oblivion. She then sent the photos to the authorities.

------

"And that's what happened." Toru finished.

"You... You framed him as a drug trafficker!? Hagakure, how could you!?"

"He tried driving you to suicide back in Aldera, right? He deserves decades in prison for that."

Izuku, enraged, is about to use One For All on the invisible girl, but not before Nemuri sprays her knockout mist onto him, putting him to sleep.

"Now thank you for everything, Hagakure."

"You're welcome, Sensei. Now are we going to have fun with our darling here?"

"No, there's one more loose end."

And in an instant, Nemuri sprayed Toru as well, knocking her out. She carried the invisible girl over to the trash incinerator, and watches as she burns her.

The next day, Izuku visits Nemuri at her residence after school.

"Oh, welcome to your new home... Midoriya Izuku." Nemuri greeted from the couch in her living room.

"Yes, Nemuri-Sama... I am Midoriya Izuku, now exist with a new purpose to be your toy for as long as you live."

He then walked over to Nemuri, and gave her cunnilingus after she ordered him to. The old Midoriya Izuku is no more. The world can burn for all that Nemuri care, now that she has him as her servant and protector.

Nemuri moans as she then took a card from her coffee table.

"After all... The house always wins." Nemuri said, licking her lips in pleasure as Izuku kept on licking and sucking from her vagina. The card she is holding is revealed to be a Joker.

As for Katsuki, he is thrown into a jail cell as Nezu watches him with disgust before the guards close the door.

"Hmph! At least I won't get to see that shitty nerd-ass Deku or any of those idiots from UA..."

"Hey, Bakugo-ribbit."

Katsuki turned around, to see Tsuyu, in prisoner clothes, sitting on a cot.

"What're you in for?"

- Unseen Love Saga End

2