Slicing Those In The Way, Izuku! (Slice x Izuku), Part 1
368 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AU where Slice left Nine after realizing what kind of a creep he is in her own right, but now she's with Overhaul instead.

"Hey, what's going on?" Tomura asked Twice and Dabi, who are sitting on their barstools.

"Oh, Tommy! Oh, good, good. Listen, listen..."

Tomura tilts his head, and nodded once signalling Twice to explain.

"I like fish, I love fish! I love them as pet in bowls, or as food on a plate, but as much as I love them, I don't wanna sleep with them. OK, but now your Yakuza friends who killed Magne are coming from up there to fit me with some cement shoes, and I--"

Tomura then shouted.

"Shut up, Twice! Sit down. Dabi, what's going on?"

"Ey, it's your friends from Shie Hassaikai, Tomura. They ain't happy you let that girl get rescued by the heroes. They're coming down to demand compensation."

"Took longer than I thought... Guys, we gotta make this final. We gotta leave no doubt that the League is mine, MINE, and not belonging to some NPC Yakuza. Twice, get 15 mil of counterfeit cash that Toga got us in briefcases. Dabi, get the rest of the League."

Later on, at the lobby Overhaul came in with only Slice, as his group are trying to siege UA to retrieve Eri.

"Tommy Shigaraki... What, no handshake with your business partner?"

"You didn't keep the end of our deal. I'm rusty on that kind of etiquette with you."

"Always angry, huh Tomura? They said that bad temper will get you into trouble."

"There's 15 mil in the cases, for more resources to get that brat back."

"How many was it? 10? No, 11 men. That's how you get to be called the Meta Liberation Butcher." Overhaul said with a light chuckle in the end.

"You paid me to kill one man, ONE MAN. Somehow they knew I was coming, and now I'm at war with them, Chisaki--"

"Tomura, Tomura... Watch your tone. You have no right to speak like that to a man of my position."

"Just take the compensation money, NPC."

"Get the cash, Slice. Y'know Tommy? I did what I could for you, I supplied you with those bullets, called in favors, I was your friend Tommy, and you disappointed me. But at least someone in this chicken shit League knew how to do business. Isn't that right, Dabi?"

"Sorry, Tomura mAh man, this is business!"

"You sold us out..."

"No, I sold you out, Tomura. I sold YOU out! Tha real muneh is in tha safe behind tha bar, Overhaul."

"Tomura, what was the big plan? You think I'm just gonna take the fake money, save face and run away with my tail between my legs!?"

"No, I just wanted to piss you off before I take one of your arms, and kill you."

After a long and eventful battle, both Dabi and Overhaul got the upper hand, and Tomura is nothing more than a pile of mishaped... Mess?

"The League is now under my command. Any objections will be deemed as treachery. Feel free to do whatever the hell you guys want, as long as you don't bring the heat over to me."

And with this, Slice left, stepping out of the spotlight of being one of the people that overthrew Tomura.

"Where are ya goin, gurl? Not celebrating the great fall of mAh man Shiggy?"

"I want to see someone that I've encountered back at that Island. If it weren't for him, I might as well ended up with Chimera and Mummy in a prison block avoiding to drop our soaps."

"Oh, I see. Be careful gurl, the streets are cold, man. The streets, man!"

After bumping their fists, Slice went over to UA, and disguised herself as a janitor. She was once Kiruka Hasaki, but now she is wearing the guise of Kiruka Sasaki instead. The villains' siege of UA failed horribly because Slice secretly sold them out.

Even Katsuki didn't notice that she looked familiar for some reason. But he has been noticing her getting rather close to Izuku, and this sparks a new idea.

"Hey, shitty Deku."

"What is it, Kacchan?"

"You seem to attract trashy people, makes sense since you are a landfill full of shit as well."

"What're you talking about?"

"That janitor is rather clingy with you. She's gonna clean you up with those dirty hands of her, and you will not attend any more classes, since you will make your germs spread."

"Sasaki-San? Oh come on, I know she's a new janitor and all, but she's not dirty. Look at what she did to the school, it's cleaner than when I cleaned alone to help the other janitors. I told her that her help is unnecessary, but she still did and I don't really have much choice to refuse more."

"Look, now you're defending her. Trash and landfill always fit each other."

Slice has had enough of Katsuki's crap. She wanted Izuku, the symbol of a true hero to herself, free from people like him. Izuku also saw her quirk as being useful and not villain-like, which increased her obsession's level to worse levels. But then she remembered that she has her cut from when she helped out overthrowing Tomura. 30 Million Yen, and knowing how corrupt the big shots at the hero commission are, she has a plan.

Mina walks into the classroom with a tuxedo and a pair of sunglasses.

"Midoriya, you are expelled."

"What!? What did I do!?"

"I don't know the details as well, but I saw Nezu with yen symbols for eyes telling me that, and now you should pack up."

The rest of the class is shocked, excluding Katsuki and two other boys.

"Midoriya is expelled!? Great! Now I can score girls to my heart's content with him outta the picture!" Minoru pumped his fists.

"Oh yeah, Saaa-yooonara, Midoriya-Kyuunn~! Ahahaha!" Denki celebrated, before playing a kazoo in an annoying and insulting manner.

And as soon as Izuku left the school grounds with his baggage, a piece of red hair pricks his neck. He pulled it out, and after finding out that it was laced with a mysterious liquid, he felt sleepy, and drops down to the asphalt.

"Do not worry my dear Midoriya Izuku... You will be safe as my property as I clean up the mess the Commission has made..."

- To Be Continued

1