Three’s A Party, Izuku! (Yui & Itsuka x Deku) Part 1
706 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui Kodai and Itsuka Kendo are best friends, thick as thieves. They often teamed up to finish missions and training sessions together, and both are inseparable.

However, after the recent training session they were both defeated by Izuku Midoriya from class 1-A with his new Black Whip ability. By then they fell head over heels to him, and are going to do whatever it takes so that he can be theirs only.

But they needed info.

"Bakugo-San, we want to know more about Midoriya." Yui said, crossing her arms.

"Please tell us what you know about him and we'll leave."

They were meeting Katsuki who is alone at the dorm's dining area as he knew Izuku the longest, then he may know more about him than anyone else.

"Why'd you want to? The guy is a nerdy shithead who dreams to be the number 1 hero. He may as well be the number 1 janitor, he kept this dorm cleaner than anyone else, especially the toilets which I think he licked all over to clean."

"Alright then, how much would you want to spew it out?" Yui is about to pull out her wallet from her purse, and Katsuki smirked a little.

"Alright then, you want to know about shitty Deku, and you want to know about shitty Deku... Anybody cared what I want?"

Eijiro walks into the room, and answered "I do, Baku-Bro--"

"Shut up, get out."

He then left again to eat cup ramen outside the school grounds, sobbing along the way.

"50 thousand yen, and that's it."

"That's a bit steep, how about 30?" Itsuka bargained.

"40."

"50, take it or leave it..." Itsuka said, defeated.

"I'll transfer it in due time. Now tell us." Yui continued.

"Alright then... You gals are easy to counteroffer. So shitty Deku seems to be close to that roundface brunette who defies gravity. Could care less on whatshername. Now piss off."

"Oh, I think you're the one who should piss off."

"What the--"

Katsuki is then sandwiched with an enlarged hammer that is manipulated by Yui's quirk and Kodai's right hand, reducing him to nothing more than a pile of gore.

"Smear it all over Uraraka's room. We're lucky the camera is out of service after that walking power bank short circuited it, thinking it was a lightbulb."

Yui nodded, and prepared everything needed to frame Ochako, so that Izuku will not be talking to her again since she's a convict by then. They spliced Ochako's fingerprint using plastic tape, planted it on the hammer that Yui used earlier (which was shrunk back), and smeared Katsuki's remains all over her room. Afterwards Itsuka then staged a panic, and pretended to faint.

The entire dorm saw Ochako's room, and she was expelled a day later due to the "evidence" that the duo planted.

Izuku now has no other female friends to talk to, as Mei was always busy and Melissa is overseas. He is lost in thought when both Yui and Itsuka walked up to him.

"Hey there Midoriya." Itsuka greeted.

"Oh, Kendo-San and Kodai-San, how can I help?"

"We cooked a homemade bento together. However, since Monoma called in sick we couldn't give it to him, so we give this to you."

Inside the bento box is rice and some katsudon.

"Whoa... How'd you know I love katsudon?"

"That's what you often ordered in the cafeteria." Yui replied.

"Oh... Alright then."

Izuku ate some of the bento, and gave a thumbs up.

"Both of you are good! No wonder the both of you are idolized in 1-B!"

"Oh, it's nothing big, Izu-kun~ Now go to sleep~" Itsuka sang.

"Wait, what--?" Then everything went black.

When Izuku came to, he finds himself awake in Yui and Itsuka's conjoined room which they requested Nezu to give. He is lying on a bed, hands tied to the posts, and in front of him are Yui and Itsuka, both completely nude and grinding their clits against each other while french kissing.

Small-Zuku quickly became erect, and Izuku reacted with an "Eep!"

"Oh, he's awake to find us-- AAhh~" Itsuka climaxed alongside Yui.

Their juices squirted all over the bed, some staining Izuku's face.

"Kendo-San... Kodai-San... What is happening!?"

"You are ours Izuku."

"And nobody shall have you... Now let's party! Three's a party after all!"

"But like this!? I can't believe that you both are actually insane!"

"Oh, but you can't deny our love since we're gonna make it, alright... We planned everything..."

The both of their eyes then glowed blood red, and they both shouted in unison revealing fangs in their mouths.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE SACRIFICED!?"

"I can see it, but you both are scaring me, stop!"

And all of a sudden, Yui went ahead and planted her still wet clit against his face.

"Scaring you, aren't we?"

"Let's party." Itsuka declared, licking her lips.

- To Be Continued

1