Mother Will Give Her All! (Inko x Izuku x Nejire)
463 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a continuation of A Mirror Image. Surprised to see me back? I got ideas... So yeah.

Izuku couldn't sleep for many nights after all that transpired at school. Apparently his father created 13 instant costumes, from unknown ways, and sent the decks to 13 random people, three of them being Nejire, Nejire's Mirror Half, and Yuyu. Now only the real Nejire and the representative of the battle royale remains.

But... Who is the representative?

Izuku's phone rang, and he went over to his desk to see that it is his mother, Inko, who is calling.

"What's up, Mom?"

"Izuku my dear, are you free tomorrow?"

"Since I am still cleared from hero duty because of my injury against Dabi, sure I can spare some time. It's Sunday tomorrow."

"Great! I mean, meet me in front of Aldera at 7 AM. I have something to tell you in private, and not on the phone."

"Got it. See you tomorrow, Mom."

"See you, my dear Izuku."

She hung up. Izuku on the other hand is now curious, why did his mother want to meet him in that godforsaken place tomorrow? Only time will tell.

And so, the next day Izuku went to Aldera all the way from the UA dorms, and to his surprise he sees a familiar bluenette standing at the front yard of the school he used to go to.

"Nejire-Senpai? Why are you here?"

"Midoriya? Why, I could ask you the same question."

"My mother told me to meet her here at this hour, but I don't see her... Instead you're here."

"Your mother? How strange, last night I was called by a mysterious number to go here as well."

"A mysterious number?"

"Yes... Wait, could it be!?"

Suddenly hands appear from a puddle (which is reflective like mirrors) behind Izuku, and drags him inside.

"MIDORIYA!"

Nejire quickly ran to the puddle, and held her costume deck facing the puddle. A belt then materialized around her waist.

"Henshin!"

Silhouettes spin around and fused with Nejire, forming her instant costume. She then touched the puddle, and went inside it.

Nejire then finds herself in the mirror world, where not a single human soul is seen.

"No matter how many times I entered, I simply hate this place... Midoriya! Where are you!?"

"Home. As he should be."

A slender, dark haired woman said before she kicks Nejire sending her flying to the wall of the schoolyard.

"Y...You!?"

"You remember me do you, Hado Nejire?"

The woman is wearing a dark catsuit that showcased her curvy figure, and on her waist is a goldish yellow belt.

"You're Midoriya's mother... You didn't age! And what are you doing in the mirror world, and how come haven't you disintegrated yet!?"

"You answered your own question, just by looking at me."

Nejire widened her eyes once she sees the belt on Inko's waist.

"You... You're the representative!?"

"Indeed I am. I could've given you up as the winner if you followed your true desires, but you decided to survive... What a disappointment. Henshin." Inko then puts the costume deck on the center of her belt, and her costume formed.

"Why are you doing this!?"

"Because... He is only safe with me. The real world is constantly harming him, so much so that your true desire finally decided to show up and take over your body."

"If my other half is a mirror creature... Can you explain how they are made? Most of the creatures are deformed pro-heroes except for the ones used by me and Yuyu-Chan!"

"My dear Izuku... He created them. When he was a child he would draw all of the pro heroes of that time. Most are still present in the real world, but you... You growed with yourself."

"What do you mean!?"

"Don't you remember your childhood? You were indeed older than him, but you made him idolize you."

Memories then flashed through Nejire's mind. In her grade school days She once helped a lowerclassman from a bunch of bullies, and saw his drawings of other pro heroes. Excited, she asked if she can join in drawing with him, although he declined he wanted her to watch what he draws. Those were good times, especially when Nejire is in her "Onee-Chan" mode treating him snacks and such, the boy begins to idolize her.

"Midoriya... He was...!?"

"He loved you. So much so that he wanted to draw you as well, seeing you as another hero. However, you came to play at our home one day when he was just finished drawing you, and in his haste and cute shyness, he colored your hair black and your eyes red."

Nejire sees through Inko's visor to see that she sheds a tear.

"Then... That happened."

One day, Hisashi came home after being given a month's day off from overseas, and to his and Inko's horror they entered Izuku's room to see that Izuku has smashed the mirror, and slit his own throat with a shard. Beside him is a note, that "Kacchan is right".

Then, to their surprise, they see Hisashi's reflection moving on it's own on the remnants of the mirror, and they made "A deal with the devil". They needed to trade Hisashi's soul to revive Izuku in which the 13 instant costume decks were made and chosen by Inko herself, and scattered them except for the All-Might inspired deck for Inko to use herself.

All these years, Izuku has been living with a fake Inko which was created by the mirror world's power, a representation of her weakness and guilt. The real Inko watches on as the 11 chosen heroes fight amongst themselves alongside Kuro Nejire.

"For the one winning this battle royale, she will have Izuku all to herself. Before, I wanted your true self to win.. But with you here it should be easier."

"What do you mean!?"

"You don't get it, do you? You and your true self are two sides of the same coin. One can't exist without the other... And darkness always looms."

Nejire then looked at the puddle where she entered the mirror world from, and to her shock, half of her body is Kuro Nejire, while the half is her normal self.

"Face it. You were not there when Izuku slit his throat... You have forgotten about him the moment you finished grade school."

"No..."

"You are human trash, like all others in the real world."

"S...Stop..."

95 percent of Nejire is now Kuro Nejire, and she knelt down to the ground trying to resist her influence.

"Let your true self take over. You won't die, but you will be sealed off in the depths of your heart."

Nejire is successfully corrupted by Kuro Nejire, and an evil laughter escaped her lips.

"Since you are technically half human, you get a 50-50."

"Is this what I think it is... Inko-Ojou?"

"It is. Now we have total control of my dear Izuku~"

"Indeed."

Izuku wakes up in his bedroom at Inko's flat, and when he walks out he sees Nejire and Inko. Nejire sits down patiently on the dining chair while Inko, in her instant costume cooks breakfast.

"Midoriya~! Good morning!"

"Nejire-Senpai...? And mom... You look different--" Izuku says, distracted by the curves displayed from the costume until...

Izuku was then pulled over to his seat by Nejire, whose hair then morphed from blue to black, and her eyes from blue to red.

"Peek-a-boo, Izu-Chan!"

Izuku shrieked in horror, and he tries to dash off using Full Cowl, only for Inko to use a card, and inserted it onto a slot on her staff.

"TIME CARD"

Time then reverses itself to when Izuku is about to dash off, and Inko grabs him by the shoulder. Izuku is surprised to see that his mother's grip is inhumanly strong.

"You can't escape us, Izuku. Mom has signed your marriage certificate with Nejire-Chan here..."

"And we won't let you go... Even after you stick that inside the both of us." Kuro Nejire sticks out her tongue.

Inko's instant costume deforms, and Izuku looked in horror as his mother's expression showcased pure insanity.

"Mom will give her all, Izuku... And you will sure as hell give yours as well~"

- The End

1