Magic and Kings (3/3)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man went in a house and did the same thing as he did with me only with another child.

Child: MAMA WHY? I DID NOT DO ANYTHING said this child with tears in his eyes.

Akame (Karl) :'' Where did I end up, oh my that this child was also sold this  is already hard especially the mentality of a child.''

Then the child started crying all the time, do you know how annoying that is?

After that several children came and followed the one, also crying, "When are we finally there?

While I'm trying to use black magic and manipulate other people's shadows, I didn't notice how suddenly children fell to the ground and froze to death.

When we arrived at a crossroads, the man was suddenly waiting. I looked behind me and was shocked to see a line of frozen children, I also noticed that my legs is almost fully frozen.

Suddenly from 2 intersections came 2 men and behind the men are children. I tried to count them, the total number of children is 202, but there were only 50 children in our "team".

And why were so many children sold and why are there so many children here? Because of a demon that they serve? or the people who eat their own species what is it called?, Ah yes cannibalism

After that I heard sounds and looked towards the sound, there were more than 100 horse carriages with us after that each child went into the carriages, all the children had to fit into the carriages so they squeezed them into a wagon more than 10 children, I did not feel uncomfortable but on the contrary because I can finally get a little warm.

------------

When the wagons stopped I was curious to know where we were going. When I got out of the car, I saw a huge castle that reaches up to the clouds! You could see that this castle was built in a mountain.

Als ich dann aus denn Wagon war, sah ich eine riesige Burg der bis zu denn wolken reicht! man konnte sehen das dieses Burg in einem Berg Gebaut wurde

the closer you get you notice it is not only big but also particularly wide!

I knew this already but when we arrived at the entrance it was a shock, how can people build such a castle? No, it's not a castle anymore, it's a palace.

ich wusste dies bereit aber als wir am Eingang angelangen sind war es ein schock, Wie können es überhaupt Menschen solch ein Burg bauen? Nein es ist kein Burg mehr es ist ein Palast

(THESE TWO PICTURES ARE NOT MINE)

The men went to the main gate and we followed them and as we crossed through the huge main gate.

Man1: THE ONE WHO WAS WITH ME SHOULD GO WITH ME! he shouted

Man2: THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ME! he also shouted

Man3: THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ME! and he also shouted

I was with the first group. We went straight into the castle. The others went to the right and to the left, I wonder what will happen now?

-------

I saw a big door in front of me and it opened. I saw someone sitting on a throne. It's probably a king but that there are still kings, where did I land?. I also saw some knights standing next to him.

When we stood in front of him, they all knelt down and that's when my suspicions became correct, even though I don't know how to behave, I just copied the other people.

The king looked muscular and you could see that he had experienced a lot in life. He had white hair with brown eyes. He looked at all the children with a mean look. His throne was also impressive.    

auch sein Thron war beeindruckend

 

(GEHÖRT NICHT MIR)

(IS NOT MINE)

I went to look at him again and saw that he was looking right at me. I wondered why but then I realized why because I looked very muscular for a child, also at the same moment I felt fear and admiration I wondered why but it became clear to me when I used analysis on him.

King of Wintson

Lvl:???

Skills: ????????????,????????...

That I can't analyze him means only one thing that he is at most lvl.200 or higher.

King: I see promising children here, most of them have talent and the others already have strength.

King: Now you explain what their tasks are and take them to their rooms.

Man1: "Yes, Your Highness" he said with a very respectful tone.

As we left, the man told us what our king was going to do with us.

Man1: You will be trained as knights, but there will be an entrance exam tomorrow.

There were 5 rooms in which we all had to sleep.

-----------

We were outside and you could see that this was a training ground with several wooden pups for training.

Man1 took a wooden sword and cut the wooden puppet.

Man1: I will teach you how to use swords then you do the same thing I did

he showed the basic things I already know.

--------------

Then when we are supposed to cut the wooden dolls with a sword stroke. The man went to everyone to see if anyone could do it.

I saw different people with different hair colors that I have never seen before.

the one before me managed to cut the wooden doll with one stroke.

then it was my turn, I just cut through it like butter. I saw how the man saw me cut it without effort.

the one who comes after me also made it. After that, no one else made it.

Man1: The children who didn't make it come with me, you three who made it go with this knight" he said while a knight stood next to him.

The knight went to one of the doors and said: "Welcome to the knighthood" and then he bowed slightly.

We saw the door open and there were many soldiers training with 20-40 levels. That's right, I forgot to use the analysis on these men.

I had to go along with it but it's so boring and also it's exhausting to hold myself back.

Suddenly one of those kids who passed the test came up.

Kid: Fight with me!

Akame: I don't want to

Kid: You fight with me now!

Akame: No want

Kid: Fight with me!

Akame: You suck! okay let's fight what's your name?

Kid: Akiyama!

Akame: My name is Ka- I mean Akame

Akiyama: Okay Akame fight me!

Akame: Fine I will leave it to me then as soon as possible

Akiyama: Don't be so arrogant!

Akame: yes yes, let's start.

we looked into each other's eyes, I saw Akiyama waiting for me but since I wanted to finish it quickly I used sprint and was immediately behind him after that I used my hand to knock him unconscious, the only thing I had to watch out for is that I don't kill him by accident.

The knights watching the fight were surprised by my speed.

Akame: "It was easy." I said out loud, I looked around and saw the other child looking at me with eagerness in his eyes, it's as if this child wants to be as strong or stronger, but the question is whether he can do it... I then spoke to him.

Akame: Hey you, what's your name?

child: s-sei-Seishin" he said stuttering and also shyly

Akame: You must be the shy type, Tell me, were you sold?

Seishin: No, I was just taken away, I'm a homeless person.

Akame: hmm? really?" I walked with my face closer to him thinking'' well why would you sell such a good kid.''

Seishin: Y-yes really

Akame: Say, do you know where we are?

Seishin: We are in the kingdom of Wintson, Wintson is also known for the winter weather we have here.

Akame: Not because of the king?

Seishin: N-no why?

Akame: hmm okay.

After that it got awkward because we didn't know what to talk about.

Seishin: um so how did you get here?

Akame: it seems that someone sold me out

Seishin: ah sorry

Akame: Never mind, being here is just better than living in this area'' he then remembers the house and the low temperatures.

Seishin: yes I wouldn't go back either, tell me how are you so strong? I saw your fight against the other guy who also managed to get through the entrance exam, to beat and also so fast!" Seishin then looked at Karl with charmed eyes.

Akame: I don't know myself, I have this stronger from birth.

Seishin: Oh, I was born like that too! but unfortunately not as strong as you Akame.

Akame: oh so okay, don't worry about it Seishin, so I'm going to continue training until soon maybe.

Seishin: yes! I will also continue to train!

------------

I stood in front of a wooden doll and thought about those air attacks with the sword I saw from Sam, is Sam okay right now?

I tried to cause a shockwave with pure strength, of course I'm still holding back.

while I'm at it I can try to create my own sword art.

I immediately put this thought out of my mind because I don't know much about swords.

I moved away from the doll a little, I knelt down and also bent forward, I held the hilt of my sword while my sword was in the scabbard.

I wanted to start now

Akiyama: Fight me again! he yelled.

I lost my concentration and accidentally used all my power.

You could see a sonic wave at the place where I sprinted. I aimed at the doll's head and used all my strength. Also the other dolls got their heads chopped off because of the power when I pulled my sword too fast and too hard. You could also see that the wall got some scratches, my wooden sword broke then well it is to be expected that it breaks.

However, I didn't notice all those things because I had my eyes closed.

Akame: Can't you see I was busy and ultra focused!" I yelled at Akiyama.

Akame: AND WERE YOU NOT CONSCIOUS??

I looked to Akiyama and saw him looking at me with fearful eyes.

I ran to him and he jumped backwards and then fell down too.

Akiyana: "I'M SORRY, DON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME" while holding his hands in front of his face. You could see the fear written on his face

Akame: ''I know this reaction, it's a trauma but for him to have a trauma at such a young age, what happened?''

Akame: I beg you to calm down.

However, he had not listened to me at all and continued like that.

Akame: Oh, I'll go on training until you calm down.

I went but suddenly I felt that someone was holding me by the leg from behind.

Akiyama: P-please stay with me.

Akame: huh? okay

I sat down next to him. I saw Akiyama getting better.

Akiyama: how are you so strong?

Akame: I had this strength from birth.

Akiyama: ah ah okay... he then looked bitter

Akame: do you want to tell me why you were so scared?

Akiyama looked at me and said in a trembling voice: You know, I knew my family before I came here, they always took care of me, they were the only ones who ever took care of me, they did everything and I know that's not natural, I couldn't even protect my own family, I'm not worthy to be their son.

Akame:''What should I say now''Say why? what exactly happened?

Akiyama: IT'S THE VIECHERS THE DEMONS I WILL KILL THEM ALL ONE BY ONE" said Akiyama hatefully.

Akame: I understand, I don't like demons either, but to hate them so much, -

Akiyama: I don't care what you say I WILL EXTERMINATE THEM OUT.

Akame: I will help you

Akiyama: eh?

Akame: hm?

Akiyama: you will help me?

Akame: Of course, I don't think you can do it without me, especially because of your trauma.

Akiyama: Trauma?

Akame: because of the memories, I mean

Akiyama: Right, and besides, I thought you would call me a crazy like the others ...

Akame: why should I call you a madman, you saw my full power, I think I can handle it.

Akiyama: But this power is not enough for a long time...

Akame: ehhh? I can't even kill a demon?

Akiyama: I don't think so, although you could do it, I don't know" while shaking his head.

Akiyama: because it's the era of monsters...

Akame: Era of monsters?

Akiyama: you don't know? You should know it's like the basic knowledge of the world.

Akame: ah yes the thing is I was always locked in the house '' it's a lie but again it's not''

Akiyama: oh no wonder, you have such beautiful obsidian colored eyes.

Ahh it's embarrassing to hear that, I don't even know what I look like and then to get compliments ...

Akame: hehe thanks you have beautiful green hair! But why no wonder?

Akiyama: hehe thanks I'm flattered, well isn't it obvious that when you're in the dark too long your eyes get blacker?

Akame: I don't know.

Suddenly seishin came to our training place

Seishin: I wanted to train but why are all the wooden dolls decapitated? Akame?

then seishin noticed Akiyama and said: ah H-Hello m-My n-n-name is Seishin.

Akiyama: uhh my name is akiyama

Seishin: p-pleased m-me

Akame then whispered to akiyama's ear: he is the shy type, when he melted then he won't be nervous anymore.

Akiyama: ah okay

Akiyama: Let's fight!

Akame: What did I just say to you?" and smiled.

Akiyama could feel a shiver down his spine

Seishin: ehm c-can you tell me w-why here are all the d-dolls whose heads have been decapitated?

Akiyama: ah you know Akame-

after that i immediately shouted out: YES you know i tried to make my own technique. it worked! I needed all the heads for that.

Seishin: Ohh Can I see it?

Akiyama: ehem

Akame: no rather not

Seishin: urgh pity, no matter then I just go train without dolls with heads.

Akiyama: I come with you!

Akame: I watch you maybe I can even improve you

---------

I watched both of them train and noticed that Akiyama's sword swings are done with pure power, while Seishin's sword swings are almost the opposite, with fluid and fast movements. However, I see flaws in both sides, but unfortunately I don't know how to capture the flaws in words.

I had an idea, how about if they could fight and then realize their mistakes?

Akame: HEY! I shouted

Akiyama & Seishin: What?" they then ran to me

Akame: How about you duel for a round?

Akiyama & Seishin: Duel?

Akiyama: what does that mean?

Akame: fighting but not life threatening

Akiyama: ahh ohh YES LET´S FIGHT SEISHIN"

Seishin was surprised and then quickly became nervous: y-yes o-kay

--------

On the arena they looked at each other. Akiyama makes the first move. Akiyama attacked Seishin from above, but Seishin was very calm and directed the attack to the ground, then kicked Akiyama's belly. But you notice that it doesn't do anything to Akiyama.

Exactly! Seishin's mistake or rather weakness is that he is not strong enough!

It seems that Seishin noticed it and jumped back. Akiyama ran back to him this time swinging sideways to his ribs. Seishin reacted quickly and used his sword as a shield, but Akiyama's strength was overwhelmed and even though it was parried, the impact of the attack was too strong and brought Seishin to the ground.

Akiyama: Haha Good fight! I haven't felt like that in a long time!

Seishin: Good fight? You finished me in a short time and that's supposed to be a good fight? And what have you not felt for a long time? You are the same age as me!

Akiyama: ehh I mean with that I have a good fight! And well that my "first fight" wasn't so great "" and then looked at me, I just looked away to avoid eye contact.

Akiyama: and even if it was a quick fight, it was still good experience.

Akame thought: Wait a minute Why are they so smart? they are only 4 or 5 years old!! ahh this eloquence they have is too extraordinary for such an age!"

Seishhin: do you know why I lost?

Akiyama: don't know ask Akame

Seishin then looked at me.

I then ran to him and sat next to him

Akame: So the reason you lost is simple because

Seishin: yes?

Akame: Your strength is almost non-existent and your endurance is terrible.

Seishin: ahhh but what should I do?

Akame: To improve your stamina you have to build muscles like Akiyama and to increase your endurance you have to sprint several kilometers.

Seishin: It's really simple

Akame thought: '' HAHA he will go through hell, I have become such a sadist''

Seishin: and what about the strength?

Akame: Oh yeah, that's going to be a little more difficult because you have to overwork the muscles that you have and then you have to take breaks for a couple of days. And I mean all the muscles.

Seishin: it sounds easy, but is there a faster method?

Akame: yes but this can cripple you.

Seishin: ah okay then not.

Akiyama: and what about me?

Akame: what about you?

Akiyama: do you have something I can improve?

Akame: ah uh yes

Akame:'' ahh I forgot to pay attention to him but I can think what he has little, what does he have little? AH!''

Akiyama: Akame?

Akame: you must have let your intelligence rise read books or something like that.

after that Akiyama looked at me with disappointed eyes

Akame: w-what is it?


I just realized that I'm not good at expressing emotions in a text.

what do you think of this turn of phrase? write it in the comments. Suggestions for improvement are also welcome.

Continuation follows

 

 

0