03: unwanted erection
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's up, Summer?" George said casually. 

I was munching on a piece of toast, my eyes unfocused as I gazed at Umbridge, up at the teacher's table, cutting up her french toast. 

"Hm." I said in acknowledgement, slowly taking another bite. Umbridge took a sip of pumpkin juice. Her beady eyes roamed the Hall. 

"Summer." 

"Uh huh..." 

I know my dad asked her to keep an eye on me. I know she was watching me. Just because she wasn't looking at me just then, doesn't mean she wasn't watching me at all. He wanted me to get a respectable boyfriend, probably to give him good publicity in the future if I got married and had babies - nice, proper little children to bring up to become the future Ministers for Magic. Yuck. 

"Summer!" 

"What?" I snapped my gaze away from my father's right-hand woman, turning to the twins. They were both staring at me as Lee chowed down happily on his eggs and bacon beside me. 

"You good, bro?" George asked. 

I bit my lip. "I need a boyfriend." 

Fred's ears perked up in hopeful interest. George looked between us, grinning. Lee paused, his knife hovering above his food. 

I looked around. That muscular boy from the Hogwarts Express yesterday was walking past the Gryffindor table, along with his taller friend with the high cheekbones. They were both attractive to me, I supposed, but the muscular one would fit my father's standards more. 

"Who're those guys?" I said, pointing towards them. 

Fred blinked. "Uh... that's Adrian Pucey, Slytherin Chaser. And Cassius Warrington, Chaser and Quidditch team captain. Dickheads." 

Perfect. The muscular one was a Quidditch captain. My dad would LOVE that. 

I got up from the Gryffindor table, hurrying slightly towards them. Warrington nudged Pucey as he noticed me approaching them, whispering something to him. I stopped in front of them, and they both looked at me curiously. Warrington tilted his head slightly, a cocky smirk creeping onto his face. Ugh. Cockiness only looks good on one person... and he's definitely not a Slytherin. 

Fuck sake, Summer. Fred Weasley isn't an option right now. At least, not for now. 

"Is there something you wanted from me, Warrington?" I said casually. 

Warrington's smirk grew. Pucey rolled his eyes, glancing away. 

"How about we meet in the Prefect's bathroom instead of going to class, and I could show you exactly what I want there?" The Quidditch captain drawled. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "At least ask me out first." 

Warrington chuckled, then paused, his eyes widening. "Wait, you're serious?" 

I rolled my eyes like Pucey. "Yes. Ask me out." 

Warrington's jaw dropped. "Uh... fuck yeah. Um - would you like to go on a date with me, hot stuff?" 

"I guess." I said. 

Warrington grinned. "Nice. Uh, wait - what's your name?" 

"Summer Fudge." I dropped on him casually, and strolled back to my seat at the Gryffindor table, smirking to myself as the muscular boy's jaw dropped open again. 

"Did - did Cassius Warrington just ask you on a date?" Lee gasped as I slid back onto the bench beside him. 

"And did you just accept?" George said, his eyebrows raised so far they nearly disappeared into his hair. 

"I suppose." I said, pulling my plate towards me again. 

Fred's eyes averted from my face down to the table as I glanced at him. I'm sorry, Freddie. But this is the only way to get my dad off my back - at least for now. 

"You know Warrington's a massive asshole, right?" George commented, glancing at his twin. "Why would you ever want to date someone like that?" 

I shrugged, picking up a piece of toast. 

"Warrington's not even attractive, mate." Fred said. His voice had a dangerous edge to it, and I looked back up at him. His eyes were glinting. "He's a literal boulder with shitty opinions. Personality ain't even there. You lowering your standards, Summer?" 

My heart dropped. I turned away from my previous fling's gleaming eyes, just as George gestured at him, and took a bite of my toast. My eyes were back on Umbridge. Her eyes were on Warrington as he left the Hall, laughing with Pucey, and I knew that she'd seen us. Good. Report back to my dad now, Mrs Toad. Like a good little minion. 

I noticed that the twins and Lee were still watching me out of the corner of my eye. Clearly they were expecting a reason why I would want to go out with someone who's apparently vile and a huge douchebag. I couldn't just tell them that I'm a sad excuse for a Gryffindor, bending to my father's will just to get him to back off for a while. They'd never respect me again. 

"Maybe I can change him." I said vaguely, my eyes still on Umbridge. Her beady little eyes moved across the Hall to me, her creepy smile widening as we made eye contact. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the twins glance at each other. 

"She'll see." I heard George whisper. 

I'll see what? 

—-

By Defence Against the Dark Arts that afternoon, I had heard just about everyone in class around me gossiping about the Minister for Magic's daughter dating the Slytherin Quidditch captain. Everyone, especially the Gryffindors, seemed to think that this was rather fitting; of course the politically most important girl in the nation would be dating a boy that was all muscle, no personality, and who was captain of a rough but respected sport, and of course who was a Slytherin. Stereotypes, stereotypes. I was sick of it. 

"Hey, Fred, George." I hissed to them as Umbridge prowled the room, making sure everyone was quiet and reading our textbooks. No magic allowed for us, apparently; just theory. "This is boring. Let's say we spice things up a bit, eh?" 

The twins looked around at me in interest. On the other side of me, Lee leaned in. 

"What're you thinking?" Fred whispered, the hint of a grin sliding onto his face. 

"What about those Filibuster Fireworks I see poking out of your schoolbag?" I grinned back.

Fred nodded. His eyes were glinting again, but in a more mischievous, 'I want to cause so much trouble that I don't have to look at this shitty textbook anymore today' kind of way. 

And ten minutes later, the class was streaming out of the DADA classroom, giggling and shrieking, as Umbridge tried to combat the sparking and cartwheeling fireworks inside. Fred had taken my hand, and we raced with the class far, far away from the classroom and the pissed off toad that was our teacher. 

Once we'd rounded our tenth corridor, we all slowed down, panting and laughing. The Slytherins continued on without us, heading back for the dungeons, as the Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs congregated in the hallway. 

"Nice one, Fudge!" 

"Thanks, Fudge, now we don't have to listen to that cow anymore!" 

"You're a legend, getting us out of that boring shitshow!" 

I grinned around at my classmates. Any prejudices about who I was as a person, because of my father, because of who I had accepted a date with, were now completely quashed. What Fred and I had done had earned back my respect. 

I waved at my chattering classmates as the twins and Lee dragged me away. We rounded the corner and they collapsed onto a windowsill, tugging me down with them. The twins threw their arms around my shoulders as Lee gushed about the prank. 

"It was so FUCKING funny when Umbridge just - like -" Lee made a wild gesture with his hands, practically crying with laughter. 

I was hyper-aware of the twins' arms resting on my shoulders. They were both so close to me, on either side of me, I could feel their body heat. Fred shifted next to me, and my heart started beating faster. 

"Yeah, and when that firework just went like -" George gestured too, "- it was hilarious, because she went absolutely berserk." 

"And the noise it made." I said, grinning. "Like a WHEEEELEEEELEEEEE noise -" 

I was cut off by all three boys roaring with laughter at my impression. 

"T-that was accurate as fuck." Fred spluttered, once he'd calmed down a bit. 

"Aye." Lee grinned. "A bit too accurate, if you ask me." 

"Summer, you sure your Patronus isn't a Catherine Wheel, my dude?" George said, waggling his eyebrows, and the boys descended into a fit of laughter again, as I giggled and swatted him with my textbook. 

"I need to piss after that." Lee wheezed, staggering up. 

"Me too." George followed, and the two disappeared around the corner into the boys' bathrooms, still snickering and sniggering. 

"So." Fred said casually beside me. I glanced at him nervously, my grin fading into a small smile. "That was awesome." 

"Yeah." I replied. "I'm generally awesome like that." 

Fred regarded me with a slight smirk twitching at the corners of his mouth. "Most people don't have the balls to do that on the first day of class." 

I snickered. "Well... I don't have balls. I'm a girl." 

"Yeah..." Fred said softly, leaning in. "I know... I like that you're a girl." 

I leaned in slightly too. His face was inches from mine. 

"And I like that you're a boy." 

Fred's smirk grew wider. "Why are you dating that asshole?" 

My eyes flicked down to his lips and back up to his eyes. 

"When you could be with me instead?" 

Fred's lips connected with mine. I leaned in fully, letting his hands land on me, feeling them moving up my body as his warm lips moved with mine. Fred tugged me onto him as we kissed passionately, and I swung a leg over him, sitting in his lap, letting his hands land on my ass and squeeze. 

I moaned breathily into his mouth. Fred slipped his tongue between my lips as I did so, meeting my tongue with his, and I melted into him as we made out furiously, our tongues sliding over each other's as Fred explored my mouth. I felt dizzy, like I was being lifted out of my body. 

I moaned softly into Fred's mouth as I shifted in his lap, grinding against him. He groaned lowly as I moved in his lap, and I started to feel something hardening underneath me as Fred's grip on me tightened. 

"Freddie..." I breathed into his mouth as I rocked gently on top of him. 

Fred swore. 

"Hem, hem." 

I flinched violently; Fred gently but firmly, and swiftly, moved me off his lap onto the windowsill beside him. I whirled around. 

Umbridge was standing at the end of the corridor, arms folded and sickly-sweet smile cold. She raised her eyebrows at us. 

"Miss Fudge. Mr Weasley. However friendly you may feel towards each other, you are not to engage in PDA in the school corridors." 

Fred scoffed quietly. Umbridge turned towards him, her cold smile fading slightly. I took a deep breath. 

"Dolores?" 

I sighed heavily at the familiar sound of my father's voice. Dad came ambling around the corner, stopping beside Umbridge as he saw us. 

"Summer, my dear! And... Mr Fred Weasley." Dad's cheery voice dropped to a disapproving rumble as he spotted the redhead beside me, his bushy eyebrows furrowing. "How lovely to see you." 

Fred made a quiet, strangled noise that only I seemed to hear. I glanced at him, only to see him trying to cover something with his hands. Oh no. 

"Sorry, Freddie." I whispered. 

Fred gulped. 

~~~ 

After Umbridge telling my dad what she had witnessed, including the firework attack in her class earlier on, my dad took me aside and gave me a long, hard lecture on the sort of choices I was making and how I had to adjust my preferences. Obviously, Umbridge couldn't prove who set off the fireworks; she had no idea who it was. I mean, she probably suspected. But she couldn't do anything without definitive proof. 

Yeah, my dad lectured me about my sexual partners. Apparently Fred was no good for me, and he wouldn't look good for the press, clearly. So I had argued back and told him I was going on a date with Cassius, to which he replied, "Good. A nice, respectable Slytherin man. A Quidditch captain. Now, I don't want your mouth or your genitals anywhere near any Weasley boys. You understand?" 

And after grumpily 'agreeing,' I'd wandered off to find Fred. So far, I'd looked in the Gryffindor common room, the boys' bathrooms up there, and the boys' dorms. Nowhere to be found. I found George and Lee playing a chaotic game of Explosive Snap in the common room, surrounded by a gaggle of awestruck first years, but no Fred. 

I descended the staircases, searching in empty classrooms and boys' toilets. Eventually, I came to a boys' bathroom that had a strange groaning noise coming from inside, and I cautiously pushed open the door. 

The bathroom was lit only by oil lamps hung around the stone walls. The windows were shrouded in darkness, due to the fading light of the late afternoon. I glanced around, and saw that only one cubicle was closed. 

"Fred? You in here?" I called out. 

"S-Summer?" Fred's voice wavered from the end cubicle. "What're you doing in here? This is the boys' bathroom -" 

"Are you hurt? Why are you making that noise -" I swept over to the cubicle, pushing open the door. "- oh." 

Fred had tried to cover himself up when the door opened, but I could still see what he had been doing. His trousers were down, and so were his boxers, but he was sitting on top of the toilet seat. His raging boner couldn't be hidden by his hands. The flustered redhead glanced up at me, biting his lip. 

"You were jerking off?" I said. 

Fred released his lip. "I suppose I was." 

"What were you thinking about?" I grinned, leaning against the stall door. 

Fred's eyes trailed up and down my body. "What do you think, Summer?" 

I shivered. I reached out my hand. 

"Why don't you let me do it instead...?" 

Fred made another strangled noise. "Uh... please..." 

I crouched down, pushing the cubicle door shut behind me. I spat in my hand, reaching for Fred's dick, wrapping my hand around him. Fred exhaled, thrusting slightly into my hand. I moved my hand up and down him, slow at first, then faster and harder, swiping my thumb across his head occasionally, and all the while Fred groaned and moaned above me, throwing his head back and squeezing his eyes shut. 

In what seemed like no time, Fred was exploding all over my hand, groaning louder than I'd heard him groan in ages. 

"Summer..." Fred said shakily, staring down at me with lust-filled eyes. I brought my hand up to my mouth, sticking my fingers in, sucking and licking all of his semen off. Fred's eyes darkened, and he reached out, threading his hand through my hair. He pushed my head down, towards his hardening-yet-again dick, and I glanced up at him again before opening my mouth wide...

2