Chapter 6
570 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      The air suddenly seemed cold, a lump was caught in her throat. Chloe kept her eyes on the closet door, the narrow opening was hauntingly dark. The smell that emanated from it was different, it smelled sour.

      Chloe suddenly realized how close to naked she was, her skin only shielded by a thin towel. Was there and intruder? Was it a common thief or worse? Her eyes never left the creak in the closet, studying it for any hint of movement. She knew she wasn't alone. She could sense it like an overhanging shadow. As the seconds passed nothing moved, there wasn't a glowing eye or obscuring shadow to reveal itself. Her heart beat thudded in her chest. She swallowed, and took a single footstep toward it. Her heartbeats counted the seconds.

      She got to within arms reach when suddenly she felt someone grab her from behind. The shock made her panic and she elbowed her attacker crudely in the face. As the intruder behind cried out, the closet door flew open as a second intruder bursted through. His face was covered, his clothes still wet from rain water.

      "Grab her!" He cried out as he made contact. His rough hands gripping her forearms. Chloe felt cool air brush against her stiff nipples as the towel flew off her.

      Chloes mind raced with the thoughts of what these men would do to her once fully subdued. Most of her life it was hard to ignore the constant looks everyone gave her, right now the lust fueled eyes of her forward assailant made it easy to decide what he wanted to do.

      Six seconds, that's all it takes to decide who is going to have control in a fight. Six quick life changing seconds to decide whether she would take control or be controlled. Chloe didn't have time to think, or to react in any sort of planned way. A mixture of emotions made up of rage and fear consumed her. Her fingers went for her forward assailants eyes, her finger nails stabbing into them like daggers.

      The man probably screamed but whatever guttered noise he made didn't register. She felt something hot on her shoulder as she twisted around, the other intruder was smaller and less muscular. Probably an adolescent. Whoever it was they had a needle in one hand stained in crimson. She kicked him or her as hard as she could which pushed them backward. The intruder lost his balance and fell on the bed.

      Chloe ran, leaving the pair in the room. One assailant on the ground crying while the other struggled to get up. Within six seconds she had escaped whatever intent they had on her and left the room. She ran, naked and fueled by adrenaline. She ignored the stinging pain of her feet as she ran barefoot on the rough floor.

      Someone tried to pursue but she knew every route and side passage of the apartment complex. She dogged and weaved through the corridors until the sounds of her assailant faded and then all but disappeared. Chloe had travelled several stair cases reserved for only mechanical staff until she was sure no one could follow. She was somewhere between the thirtieth and thirty fifth floor. A small broom closet became her sanctuary. It was then that she finally sank to the floor, her feet giving out. She was lucky that no one noticed the voluptuous naked woman rushing through their hallways during her escape.

      Her body felt strange as she collected herself. She finally noticed the stinging pain from her arm, a small trickle of blood ran down it. Her mind didn't wonder if the blood might have left a trail. All she thought of at that moment was how numb it felt. Numb and surprisingly warm...

      In a way it helped her not notice how badly her feet were. The floors were in desperate need of maintenance or re-carpeting. The gravel like cement had torn into her feet making them sting and bleed.

      She couldn't stay there, but she couldn't just run outside naked either. Everything seemed sluggish. She wanted to go to sleep if she wasn't feeling so unbelievably anxious. Without thinking her hand had reached toward her crouch, her fingers toying with her delicate folds. Sweet strolled between her breasts, down to her chiseled stomach. She was bitting her lip as she felt an unending yearning for something more. Like there was a void inside of her missing something. It was driving her crazy. Slowly but certainly she felt an unending desire like never before. Her fingers felt the warmth of her juices and delved in her moist depths. She never noticed the door swinging open, the masked assailant catching her in the act of her own self pleasures.

      A couple hours later

      Chloe Butcher no longer fought against the leather straps on her wrists or ankles. She was too exhausted. She had fought so hard against them, not to be freed but to continue to pleasure herself. The drugs they were pumping her with had made her feel even more dizzy and insane. Her body was sprawled out on a gurney, her chest heaving as her breathe increase. The men who had attacked her were no longer there. The one who finally caught her had been handed a fat stack of cash before he left. The people who were now amongst her were obviously slavers, but to which faction she didn't know. She didn't know much of anything now. Her mind was kept in a constant state of weariness and euphoria.

      Her breasts were large mounds of soft flesh begging to be touched. Her lips leaking fluids begged to be pleasured. Her eyes were wide open, searching but unable to comprehend her surroundings.

      Her captors had patched her wounds, but that was the only decent thing they did. She felt the pinch of sharp needles against her nipples and another down below. She registered this only barely but squirmed and thrusted her hips forward as she finally felt the sweet bliss of something touching her sensitive skin. She silently demanded more. She was going mad.

      Chloe didn't know how long she was there, an hour or days. When the sound of gunshots erupted and her captors spilled their guts and vitae onto the floor near her she didn't notice. When a tall figure pulled the needles out of her arms and tore apart the leather straps, she didn't feel it. When he told her it was going to be ok and lifted her up, all that she could think of as her mind faded to black was how amazing she felt.

6