Chapter 11
548 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Chloe wrapped her tongue around the mans shaft and felt it reach all the way to the back of her throat. Thank god he wasn't that large but while his manhood wasn't the most impressive it's girth made up for it. She struggled to suck on and entertain it. The mans precum tasty salty which always surprised her. She had given head before but never so desperately and never to someone just off the street. What she wanted was the man to finally answer her prayers and do what her sore fingers could no longer accomplish.

      "That's a good girl, don't slow down," the Recheon had agreed eagerly to help her out. Almost too eagerly.

      She felt the heart beat from his pulsing rod and could tell he was getting close. She instantly regretted this decision, she was second guessing every decision she had made.

      Every day since her recovery she had been fighting the urge to masturbate, then when that failed she fought to ensure masturbation was enough. This morning something had changed, something that froze her dumbfounded silence. As she rose from the covers her upper torso felt like new lead slab were weighing on her. Her breasts, already well endowed, were somehow a size larger and uncomfortably firm. When she bent over she felt them pulling her down. Her skin was also overly sensitive, and she was leaking fluids down between her legs.

      The second she touched her heavy mounds she felt an electric shock of intense pleasure, her nipples grew erect. At some point Vernon walked in on her sucking them, her fingers ploughing deeper in her snatch begging for release. No matter what she did she couldn't find a climax. That's when Vernon told her the chemicals introduced in her system had now finished altering her nervous system and the pleasure synapses in her brain. Her urges would have to be maintained. He acquired a special synapse blocker that if taken daily would lessen the affliction, but the side affects could ultimately kill those very synapses in her frontal cortex which would leave her mute to any form of pleasure and make it difficult to express basic emotions. The idea of be rendered emotionally dead frightened her more than the idea of being addicted to sexual pleasures.

      She left his care, afraid she would force herself upon him if she stayed near him another moment, and tried to return to her apartment. She would grab a few things and flee to the space port. Maybe now that she had the implants she could bribe her way onto a shuttle and finally leave. It wouldn't take a genius to guess what she could bribe with.

      Her plan was more difficult than expected. Her quiver twitched and her mind was distracted. She was getting used to the added weight of her breasts as they pressed against her jumpsuit. She had walked through the market district to discover an abnormal amount of soldiers, but many of the shops were still open. One of them a woman's parlor with several exquisite dresses at the forefront. One of them was very revealing and for some reason she wondered what her figure would look like in it.

      One of the soldiers noticed her instantly. She flustered as she saw him approach. Her eyes couldn't turn away from the bulge of his crouch, and how he tried to keep from an awkward stance because of it. She licked her lips without even realizing it.

      "Like what you see?" He asked teasing her, "I know I would like to see you in something like that," the foreign soldier was confident and perhaps a little arrogant. He stepped close to her and glanced at the fancy dress, and then back at her.

      She felt the heat of his body, smelled his natural musk. All she could think about was tearing her clothes off and jumping on him, having his manhood rub against her.

      "Are you ok..." he seemed confused. The light of the ad boards barely broke through the haze that covered her eyes. It was like the world was in a different shade to her, the mans groin the only thing she could clearly focus on.

      She jumped on him and sank her lips on the skin of his neck. "Oh shit," the soldier wrapped an arm around her, "what have I stumbled on here?"

      "Fuck me!" She begged him and with that he practically lifted her and carried her to the back ally where she was now sucking his balls and squeezing his shaft.

      "Let me grab a sleeve," he reached in a pocket for the protection. Chloe wasn't thinking anymore, she wasn't capable of it. The pleasure sending synapses in her brain were demanding her brain produce more serotonin and her blood cells an endless supply of libido. Her body felt like it was on fire and she couldn't stand not being able to release any of the raw anxiety that had been building all day.

      She stripped her jumpsuit off revealing her heavy sacks complete with nipple piercings. She had elected not to wear any undergarments, but couldn't remove the clit piercing. It somehow was pleasurable to wear.

      "By the gods," the guard smiled as his cock enlarged. She wanted to sit on top of him, but the soldier finally unleashed his own raw strength. He threw her back so she laid on the ground and pushed himself inside.

      "Your so fucking tight, are you a virgin!" He yelled the question in excitement. Chloe didn't answer. She felt her walls take him in, she squeezed against him and could feel every vein and the bulbous tip reaching as far as it could go. Her brain released the waves of pleasure her body had been damming up all day. It was like a euphoria of rage, adrenaline, and white light consuming her body as every nerve in her vagina screamed. She could barely utter a word and lost track of the time as the soldier kissed her lips and sucked on her tender nipples, his manhood reaching the depths of herself.

      She came over and over again, each climax a song of bliss that became her entire world. After the fourth or fifth time enough libido and adrenaline had been spent for some return of senses.

      She realized in true horror he was about to come. The expression on his face, the pulsing rod pressing against her womb, and his flustered chest squeezing against her own were all the signs.

      "Please...don't...come!" She fought to form the words, "inside! You mustn't!" She summoned enough strength of will to press her arms upward.

      "Oh shit!" He cursed realizing what she was saying and pulled out as fast as he could. Somehow the sensation of his outright thrust sent another shockwave followed by a last climactic release.

      The moment he pulled out, within half a second, a large shot of his sperm ejaculated onto her stomach and tits. It surprised her how hot it was, how thick it was.

      He collapsed next to her, keeping his arm wrapped around her upper chest. Their breaths relaxed for a few seconds. Chloe never had sex like that before. For the first time in days she felt truly relieved, her mind and body seemed at peace. She knew it wouldn't last, but at least for now she could not be so distracted.

      "We've got to do that again," he teased her and stood up. He put on his combat greaves before offering her a hand. "Oh and let's get you something a little sexier."

      "You know what," she paused thinking about it. Maybe if she was careful that arrangement wouldn't be so bad. For some reason it didn't bother her that she didn't even know his own name. "I could use a few new outfits, and I'm sure a strapping well paid merc like yourself could use plenty of company." She stood close so that she could wrap around his leg as if she needed any more seduction.

      The troopers name was Kallic and after a couple minutes of cleaning themselves off he escorted her to the nearby shops. He didn't seem the least bit worried as he waved marks to the merchants and had procured for her several new outfits. She was glad to be rid of the old jumpsuit and pleased with the comfortable form fitting silk. It felt good to step outside and feel the rush of air against her exposed skin.

      To her surprise he enquired that she should accompany him to meet a few others later that afternoon. And when she told him of her current living situation a smirk seemed to grow in his face. He offered her a place to stay for the night, and she thanked him. Once she had finally left his company all she wanted was to find a place where she could take a shower and not let any further distraction seize her from her task. She worried that if she didn't make it to the space port by tonight her inhibitions would take over and she would find herself in the arms of the more than just one eager mercenary.

7