Chapter 14
440 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Transmission sent>

<origin source Unknown>

<23:16 cc 20 orbital time stamp>

(<Inaudible Screaming> "There are things you don't understand" <second voice in background> "what do you want!" <inaudible static> "How is this possible! STOP!")

<Transmission terminated>

 

<Transmission received>

<Transmission sent>

<Origin Source Osiris>

<23:17 cc 20 orbital orbital time stamp>

(This is Osiris, please respond." )

<Transmission terminated>

 

<Transmission Received>

<Transmission sent>

<Origin Source Unknown>

<23:24 cc 20 orbital time stamp>

(<Static>...<Static>...<Static>..."Hes..."<Static>..."Here"...<Static>)

<Transmission terminated>

 

<Transmission Received>

<Transmission sent>

<origin source Osiris>

<23:30 cc 20 orbital time stamp>

(Who is this! Identify Yourself Immediately!")

<transmission sent>

<Transmission received>

<Transmission sent>

<origin source ID: Son of Thrace>

<23:35 cc 20 orbital time stamp>

(<Static>"The Eater of Worlds has Come" <Static>)

<transmission terminated>

 

<Transmission received>

<Transmission sent>

<origin source Iron Shield>

<24:01 cc 20 orbital time stamp>

(This is the Ship of the Line Iron Shield... <Inaudible background noise>..."Abandoning attack run, inbound contacts imminent!" <Sirens and Alarms> "Osiris...Prepare for incoming bombardment")

<Transmission lost>

 

A memory seemed to repeat itself in her head over and over while she dreamed. A home she had owned a long time ago only to go to waste and be forgotten. A father eager to join a far away journey, he smelled like black powder. Day after day of trying to achieve a masterpiece under the tutelage of a master artist only to find disappointment every single time.

But the most important visage that spoke in her darkest dreams was that of a house, an eerie multi storied house that didn't have many walls but several open staircases. Its second floor was narrow and devoid of any guardrails. It lead to a small stair case to a solitary room that seemed haunted to her. She never knew what was on the other side of the door, only the feeling of being afraid. Every time she dreamed of this house it came with the music of the "parted spring summer" and the feeling of hyper sensitive nervousness.

Chloe experienced these dreams often in her youth, but rarely during adulthood. In fact since her father passed away, and her mothers murder, she hadn't experienced any dreams of late. It was the reason why she suddenly felt so alarmed a few weeks back when she experienced them again. They came like a whisper in the wind or touch in the cold. It was odd and didn't seem natural. She would awaken to cold sweats and feeling nauseated every time. More so since the incident, since her gifts and new curses. For some reason she was reminded of this as she started her journey to leave the city.

Chloe tried to get to the space port. She made it as far as the curtain wall before something deep down started to cringe. Her chest suddenly felt heavy, and beads of sweat ran between her breasts. It was like new slabs of lead were suddenly weighing on her chest. Her shoulders strained under the new pressure. Her skin felt somehow stretched and sticky, and she felt suddenly light headed. The first signs that something was wrong was when her eyes gazed at the lower regions of every man she passed. She never noticed there were thin lines of secretions pooling down her legs and her nipples were tearing at the very fabric begging to be released. Her hips were strutting on their own, and every time she met another pair of eyes looking into her own she couldn't look away. When she realized her new physiology was acting on its own she stole herself from her own lustful desires.

Her mouth seemed to grow dry, her stomach churned, and her hands grew clammy as she kept them into balled fists. The nails were digging into her skin. Pain was the only real solution, it distracted her.

The fastest way to leave the city was with the commuter hyper rail that ran the length of the highways. She spent all the cash she had for a one way trip to the space port Sestria south of the city. The train, if she just sat still and hung on to the guard rail, would take her out of the city and all the way to the space port in under 7 hours. Sadly being surrounded by so many other people made it impossible to sit down, for all the seats were taken. Sooner or later a seat would open, in more civilized cities she imagined the men would give up their seat for her. Sadly for the first 30 minutes no one gave her a seat. That was until someone glared at her with unwavering eyes.

Her legs were exhausted at that point. She wasn't used to standing still, working yes but not simply standing. She had not realized just how sultry she had appeared on the train, even though it should have been obvious. The parted dress felt so good to wear, it awakened a side of her that she never knew she had. But the attention that it brought was apparently salacious. The man who would offer her a seat wasn't looking to be polite, in fact he wasn't even really offering her a seat. He instead offered her to sit on his lap.

On a normal day she would have smacked him, or worse! but now that her entire body had been altered, her brain chemistry compromised, her mindset didn't even see this as a problem. She sat on his lap and immediately felt the tension underneath her. A bulge pushed against her most precious parts. The pleasure senses in her brain lit up like a Christmas tree, Serotonin and other chemicals were released and flooded her nervous system completely. She felt so alive, so elated that she didn't even realize she was in danger.

The mans stop was at the curtain wall itself, and she eagerly followed him in a blissful haze. Or rather she let him lead her in the new found euphoria. She followed him to a private business suite near the base of the wall itself. It was then that she realized just how moist she had become, and how uncomfortable the clothes on her body were. What was more strange was how she no longer felt that the smell of the mans appendage was gross, instead she enjoyed the salty taste in her mouth. her body eagerly responded to the sexual tension and before she knew it she let him push his manhood deep inside her loins.

There was no foreplay. There was no gratification, she had become something debased and humiliated in front of this man. He was a bit smaller than to her liking, but he knew how to hit the most sensitive spot with ease. What was more was that he seemed to enjoy watching her climax and thus didn't finish quickly. He instead used every technique he had learned to make her squirt all over the desk until she felt practically dehydrated. When he finished she barely summoned the strength to cry out for him not to come inside. To her surprise, and relief, he shot his load onto her stomach instead. The hot liquid burned her skin. It stunned her just how hot a mans seed was.

After this relatively lively contact, she felt an urge to return on her way to the space port. However she didn't have another spare change of clothing. She was immediately discovered by a pair of other men passing by, there was still an abundance of sperm and sweat on her body. Her dress clung to her skin. She followed their invite and before she knew it she awoke miles away in a habitation block somewhere in the southern districts.

At that point she needed a shower, and medicine to make certain she wouldn't...conceive. She had little recollection of the events that transpired beforehand. Then again didn't the doc say that pregnancy was the only way to undo the imbalanced chemical surges in her body? Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea? Perish the thought...

She offered some pleasures for enough cash to acquire the medicine, and then struggled to acquire food. She wasn't even sure if she needed it, but she wasn't willing to take the chance. She didn't know when exactly she found herself in the dock yards. It was in the complete opposite direction of her initial destination. But then again her whole life had gone the complete opposite direction. She was sweaty and knew she needed a shower. She felt disgusting and obscene. She started hating herself. It was at this lowest moment, when she wondered how deep the water was before her, that she heard a mans voice calling to her.

Not again, she thought. She didn't want to see another man again. She didn't want to even look at another man for as long as she lived. But even as this thought cycled through her mind, she could already tell the impure temptations we're starting to grow. How long before she couldn't control herself again? how long before she was on her feat begging for another man? How long before she woke up near death and half deranged...

All her fears were coming true...

"Chloe is that you?" The voice was familiar yet foreign. She didn't want to look behind her to see who it was. But once again her instincts took over. She was a prisoner in her own flesh when her eyes looked at the direction of the voice. She found it belonged to the man that had saved her several weeks before. What was his name? It was the same man who had offered her some form of...mercy...

"Chloe...What in gods name happened to you?" he looked horrified...but strangely not disgusted.

She didn't know what to say, her mind was clear enough now but even still she didn't know how to respond. She knew she must have looked like something appalling to him.

He approached slowly then as she turned away she felt something warm and clean encapsulate her. He had draped his thick coat over her body.

"Easy girl, you've had a tough few days haven't you?" It was a strange question coming from a strange accent. She didn't look up to him, she couldn't. The sounds of birds flew overhead as she tugged at the coat to usher in its warmth. Her skin begged for exposure, but her heart begged for the new comfort. She didn't notice just how much she was shivering before being covered.

"Where am I exactly?" Chloe didn't know it then, but it was the first question she had asked not relating to sex in hours.

"Doesn't matter, let's get you somewhere safe ok?" He had strong arms, and a bulk that defied most the other men she had come to experience in her life. But it was gentle, hardened but somehow comforting. She let him lift her up from the wooden chair she had been seated on and welcomed the sudden human humility that had grown foreign in these short days. Even still her chest didn't seem to want to fit under the new layers.

They hadn't walked three steps forward before a siren started to scream in every district of the city. What was stranger was for the first time in her life night would descend over the city.

4