Chapter 17
435 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A hundred miles away the Iron Shield collapsed onto solid earth, its spines cracking made a sickly moist sound which made it seem more alive then steel. It caved in onto itself, layer upon layer of deck plating and twisting bulkheads. The weight of the giant engines only strengthened the impact and forward collision into oblivion. The one and only miracle was it did not erupt into a nuclear explosion. The crew lived up to their final duty, shutting down the core and killing the nuclear reaction through emergency protocols. This last act had saved potential millions, at the cost of their own. The shockwave, as the ship grounded down into its final resting place, was strong enough to cause a series of earthquakes and shake the foundations of the great curtain wall of Morning. Mountain ranges shook, and the skies wept as tears of fire followed in its wake.

A hundred miles away the city of Morning was preparing. For the first time the shield generator (codenamed the curtain dome) ignited. The static electricity flooded the streets of every district as a light yellow sheen coated above, the shield was built to withstand the wrath of city killing weaponry from orbit. The long rumored Dragoon regiment which had rarely ever been seen outside of the central districts shut down the main highway, the main artery of the entire city of Morning. The Rechean Mercenaries mobilized in force to secure checkpoints and it was widely circulated that their leader was personally leading the forces on the wall. Some thirty thousand of them were quickly marshaling in the city square alongside another fifty thousand primary regulars. Rumors were flippant, and random. Some claimed the old militia was going to be restored to secure the wall.

The dock district was commercially shut down, the northern habitation districts were being re-organized for military use. Civilians were being forced to give up their homes in the areas closest to the curtain wall, and martial forces were in constant state of alert. The only district that wasn't phased during all of this was the one no one paid any attention too. Or better yet, it was purposely neglected. Even the local marshals, who only executed order in the fringes out of necessity, had abandoned their post. The nook continued without them, in all its grim glory. Money continued to switch hands, gangs continued to fight over their streets, and red light bars glowed brighter under the newly risen shield.

Chloe Butcher woke up not knowing any of this. The sounds of petty larcenies from across the street did not phase her. She was confused at first, being in a strangers bed wrapped in unknown linen sheets wasn't something she was used to. She was alone, she thanked the gods for that. The moment she sat up she studied the room while ignoring her other compulsions already slowly rising to the surface. It was a small apartment, the lights were dim as if straining under power. The furniture was old fabricated couches and thin chairs with rusted metal. A collection of cubers acted as a makeshift book shelf housing a dozen thick publications. The fan only had one blade and it was the only draft in the room. There were no windows, and a thick layer of dust settled on everything.

Her eyes met a small note carefully laid on the nightstand next to her, the thin paper felt fragile to touch. The message was simple, 'make yourself at home.' She remembered something happened before she blacked out, more importantly she remembered a man. A broad shouldered man with a narrow face and soft brown hair. She remembered perfectly the shape of his lower regions, how thick and muscular his thighs were leading to his hips. She shook her head upset with how hard it was to not think about her eagerness to rip the shirt off the closest man she could find. Her loins were already wet just thinking of a mans thick shaft rubbing against her. She bit her lip and forced herself to think of anything else.

The stars, her dream was to leave this world and travel to the stars! She had the implants to be a pilot, all she needed now was an apprenticeship. She didn't have any money, and she doubted she had any other possessions then the clothes...she realized she felt a deep chill as a small draft of air met the edges of her blanket. She looked down and blushed as she saw her full naked form just eager to taste the cool air and expose itself.

Where were her clothes? The question was all that she could think about, which was at least marginally better than wondering how large the man's cock was that saved her. Across the room laying on one of the couches laid the torn up and ruined dress she had been wearing before. She raised an eyebrow and could only imagine how that happened.

"By the gods, I really have nothing..." Chloe rubbed her shoulders with her sore hands and after a few minutes of private reflection decided to do just what the note had said. She would try to make herself at home, at least until the handsome man returned with answers. She left the bed, her bare skin felt good in the open air. In fact the single sheet made her body somehow feel claustrophobic. Naked, her chest felt even heavier than yesterday and it was an actual challenge to walk to the small restroom. She looked herself in the mirror. Her breasts felt so thick and heavy, too thick and heavy than their size should allow. She had gone up at least a full cup size, but somehow they did not seem unnatural in their girth. Her body adjusted to fit her new frame, her shoulders were broader, her waist wider, and a new layer of muscle was visible on her abdomen and shoulder line. It was like looking at a new person. Only her face had remained the same. 

She didn't know if she liked this new chemically augmented self. She brushed her concerns aside and turned on the hot water to the shower. It couldn't be made hot, but she was able to push it to a luke warm. A single yellow bar of soap sat at the corner just waiting for her. She stepped inside, closing the curtain behind her and feeling shower wash over her. 

Chloe Butcher felt warm water coating her sensitive skin, dripping down her waist toward her knees. She hadn't had a shower in days or at least not since she started trying to leave the city. She planted her hands against the wall and leaned forward so that the water soaked her hair and poured down her slender back. She kept her tears back deep inside as she could already feel a craving stirring...growing stronger. Her stomach was quivering forming a knot, her clitoris was practically standing. Chemically her body was already pumping new levels of libido and serotonin in her blood stream, her rewired brain using it as fuel to receive and send an endless cascade of electrical signals to every nerve ending in her body to feel higher levels of sensitivity and cravings. The neurons in her brain were also lighting up the emotions desiring carnal satisfaction and lustful desires. Deep down she felt her heart throbbing, a fever dream made her light headed. She could see patterns in the drops of water dripping from the wall, strong thick rods of muscle with thick bulbous tips.

The sexual modification drugs had not only changed her cravings and urges, but had also altered her metabolism. She felt constantly hungry, however she had yet to gain a single pound since she was hospitalized. At least not a single pound around the waist?

"Am I generating milk?" She muttered under her breath as she felt her left breast. It was swollen and she swore she could sense something organic shifting inside. They had been feeling heavier with each passing day. Although that wasn't as strange as her hips growing thicker and her thighs more muscular.

It couldn't be possible, she wasn't pregnant. She wouldn't let anyone knowingly go that far. And she took medicine just in case...but would the medicine even work with her new body?

No...something deep down told her that wasn't it. Her body was still wracked by the changes done to her.

My god! She realized that if her captors had injected her with a second dose, as they planned, she would certainly be lost. Her mind would be totally insane, and every sense consumed with the desire for carnal pleasure.

She squeezed her breast slightly and felt how soft they were. It felt good to feel them up. She wanted the man she was staying with to feel them too.

"No!" She slammed her fist against the wall. Chloe swallowed and fought back another wave of urges. "This has to stop."

She guided her fingers around the small nipple piercing. The budding edge was pink which seemed insulting. She unclipped each of them to safely remove them both.

Without it her pink nipple felt cold and somehow lonely. It might have been her imagination but she could have sworn she saw a trickle of liquid leak from her supple nipple as the piercing left it. She dared to see what would happen if she applied more pressure. She planted her hand to firmly cup the left breast and bit her lip in anticipation. Her heart was racing. She squeezed and a pressure that had been building sudden let loose like a dam being broken. A clear thin ray of liquid poured from her flesh. Her mind evaporated. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt the greatest surge of relief she had ever experienced. She didn't need to think as her opposite hand worked on the opposite breast and coated the wall of the shower with her motherly fluids. She eventually collapsed on her knees and nearly passed out from hyperventilation. Her body was shaking as a weight was finally lifted. When she finally collected herself it was like she had been reborn. The mounds of her chest felt relieved from the internal pressure swelling under newly enhanced and engorged flesh.

When she stood she was glad to feel lighter, however she couldn't deny her nipples didn't feel the same.

"This...sucks...," she picked up both piercings from the floor of the shower and held them in the palm of her hand. The water felt almost relaxing enough to forget them.

She wanted to feel good. She wanted to exert herself to feel another release. She felt her lean and toned stomach with one hand and noticed new edges to her muscle. She moved her hand slowly down until it touched her most sensitive folds. Just touching it made her feel more relaxed, and she messaged the bud under the folds of her lips. She couldn't contain herself and squirted uncontrollably while crossing her legs.

"Yes, yes, yes, don't stop," she fantasized a big strong hand feeling her body up while exploring the depths of her lips with tender fingers. She reached inside and squeezed against her enlarged g spot so hard she cringed in euphoria.

After she climaxed more times than she could count she grew the nerve to remove her hand from her gentle embrace only to feel a tingle of emptiness. She wanted to be touched, to be felt even when no one was there...at all times. Without that sensation she feared she would go mad. She looked back at the piercings she had placed on the mantle above the shower head.

She didn't feel the tear that ran down her face as she grabbed them. She carefully replaced them, one for each nipple and a third for her clitoris. That one required the most attention. Only after they were all placed back where they belonged did she feel somehow better.

Eventually she heard the door open and close in the apartment. Heavy footsteps echoed followed by the sound of a heavy weight being placed on one of the couches. Chloe steadied herself and took a few deep breaths before turning off the water. She drained some of the water from her thick golden hair and stepped out of the shower, she should have searched for a towel but somehow her extra sensitive skin gave her new pleasures as the heated water strolled down her skin and evaporated. She walked outside to meet her unknown rescuer.

5