Chapter 21
609 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The spoiler contains NSFW artwork illustration for the scene. Please ignore if you're uncomfortable.

 

"I know you want subject 1130 for your own special project, but we need to be certain her primary functions aren't compromised." The smaller overseer was mentioning the woman's capability for child bearing. It was the female genders primary responsibility to be the crafters of the new generations. Their womb was priceless, even more so than their milk glands. The subject he was referring to was the smaller female they had been trying hard to stimulate into childbearing for several day's now. She was the supposed leader of the new recruits they had purchased. The men had largely proven worthless and were no longer a factor. But the females...they were of mixed breeding from good stock.

"This is the thirteenth test. And yet her eggs have yet to be fertilized." The senior overseer towered over him. Whether or not he was still human was now up for debate. Like all the overseers of the techsires they were so heavily modified after the years of service to appear more like sentient machines. The cult of the techsires was but one of thousands of sub cults that could link their heritage back to either the technocracy or the engineers of the holy martyr. Both were founding orders from the world of Sihnon Ariel. Overseer griesse hunched over his accomplice in studied admiration.

"Yes it is, however all preliminary tests have shown she doesn't have any abnormalities or other genetic issues. By all records she should be medically viable to carry on her bloodline." That was always the techsires standard obsession. To make more slaves to be sold to the black markets. While not officially recognized, the slave markets of Holliday was used by all levels of society. The demand for everything from common labor, to sexual services were in high demand. But while many were obsessed with keeping their tally of future stock high, Overseer Griesse had other more ambitious plans in mind. And this female had the mental and physical strength to be worthy of his newest experiments.

Griesse made a grunting noise which only sounded like a low buzz of static in his voice grill, his jawline a metal replacement. "Perhaps the regimen you are prescribing her is causing undo stress," he leaned against the glass to get a better view. Below the woman was being given a series of constant electric shocks across her body. Her writhing convulsions were overloading the nerves in her nervous system and frying specific synapses in her brain. Her frontal cortex was a bright white on the screens showing the procedure was working as intended. Her memory was being erased as her body was being forced into electrical convulsions. While this was ongoing, other probes were forcing her body to reach higher levels of orgasm with each convulsion. While her mind was being re-written her body would be as well so that the only feeling of pleasure she could recognize as pleasure would be through cordial stimulation. With each orgasm her body was being broken down. It was a brute force version of the bliss drug, but where that drug rewrites the genetic makeup of the female, this method would effectively rewrite her soul!

This was the third time this procedure was being performed on her, and this one would virtually ground her memory to dust. Once completed new memories would be uploaded, along with new grey matter. It was a highly controversial operation that had proven highly successful with integrating strong willed captured slaves to their new roles. Of course it had its side affects, namely it could cause permanent brain damage. Lucky for her they had gotten good at this sort of thing.

"What sort of personality should I give her this time..." the question coming from the lesser overseer hung in the air. The first attempt to reprogram her had mostly failed, the second time however he was able to rewrite her memories enough so that she had become a shy and awkward subject, her new programming fighting against the old. It was bad enough that when she was set loose amid the breeding rooms she screamed out as she was used, rather roughly. It was a shame really, her customers had proven a tad brutish in their copulation with her. When their transaction was complete she had yet to embrace her role or even recover from the physical trauma. He needed her to retain some willpower, but not too much.

"Why don't I use the manic genecode? If she had a new mental foundation of being what would qualify as a...what do they call it above?" He waved his mechanical hands in the air and pointed upward.

Griesse wondered that as well, "I believe the terminology is slut? or perhaps sluut? something to that effect."

"Yes, if her memories gave her the inability for impulse control then...or maybe we should use the same genetic manipulation from one of our other projects. bliss comes to mind."

"I thought you didn't want to use that?" Griesse had given multiple subjects the bliss regimen to astounding affect. half the red light sector and breeding rooms were full of such examples. But his accomplice had always been reluctant to use it. Griesse preferred the treatment over this series of alterations, it was fast and simple and not nearly as brute force.

"Its a cheat, and it does to much to rewrite the genecode. I want her to be the basis of a new series of trials, something better. More in control and less forced to endure sexual pleasure." The lesser overseer looked up at him with his cold mechanical eyes. Had they still been organic they would have certainly been alive with excitement. Or so Griesse believed.

"I see, you want her to see herself in the mirror and without any added compulsion decide to let the males use her?" It was an odd question. The bliss drug did that in time.

"Exactly! Don't you see, bliss forces the compulsion through intense chemical manipulation, I want her mind to not require that." he again waved his hands in the air as if that added to his argument.

They both paused as they pondered. Griesse enjoyed watching his experiments, they were far from cutting edge, but full of theoretical contingencies. one thing was for sure though, the woman below was getting close to her limit. It wouldn't be long before the bright white light indexes showing constant hyper activity in her frontal cortex would descend to a mild grey then void out to black. The scar tissue would eventually break her and she would be virtually useless. Whatever wild ideas the lesser overseer had, they would have to stop.

"What about," Overseer Griesse decided he would end this charade, but in a way that would most benefit himself, "Giving her the alpha program?"

That made the other overseer pause. But after a moment of silence a grin spread across his face, "oh that would be interesting, but isn't that reserved for the male subjects?"

“Yes indeed, and it would be rather fun to see how she adjusts to it." Griesse left out how it would also help him with his own research. If the breeding attempts failed again and he was able to sequester her for his own experiment, the alpha mindset would be perfect.

"Alright then, lets try it."

- Esta -

"I...Don't....want....to..." her words were mumbling syllables amid a sea of sounds. her body was in constant movement and shook violently as she felt her world turn from white to black. She screamed as another burst of forced pressure erupted from within her stomach. What was her name! why couldn't she remember any more! She shook again as another endless series of violent shocks forced every muscle in her core to seize. Her muscles spasmed and she jerked outward again as she urinated onto the ground from which she was suspended. "forg...et" she tried to retain to the last memory she could remember as it was violently taken as well.

- hours later -

Time was meaningless when the shocks finally ceased, her body felt numb and pathetic in the cold room. One eye was half open and twitching while the other glaring ceaselessly to the floor. A series of syringes appeared and jabbed into her skin. Her legs, arms, and neck felt warm liquids melt into her muscles as the collected liquid would seep into her blood vessels to do whatever they were supposed to do. She then felt another jab of pain enter the back of her skull. Within minutes she felt a new series of sensations, memories returned to her but none of them were easily visible. It was like her brain had been dipped into liquid cement and coated with new rays of light. Everything she could remember was a blur, almost childish in its quality. But one thing set itself apart from the rest, a memory of pain.

- Overseers -

"I'm afraid you took too much this time," Griesse watched as specimen 1130 was released from her restraints. She fell to the floor and seemed completely oblivious to her surroundings. She was drooling and leaking fluids.

"Damn maybe the reprogramming didn't take the way it was supposed to," he set back and studied the vital charts. "Its like somethings missing."

“Yes something is isn't it," Griesse commented, "I think its time you gave her to me, I doubt she will survive another round of memory relocation and bodily enhancements. Her last vital records from the breeding rooms also showed near cardiac arrest. Let me take her off your hands so you can work on other more profitable resources."

His accomplice didn't like that, few techsires liked to give up a challenge. He entered a few commands from his terminal and a pair of guards entered the room to capture her for restraint. "Maybe your right," he said in a mild tone, "But first let me make a few adjustments, and then if that fails I'll give her to you."

"What are you going to do?" Griesse suddenly felt that his efforts to have her to himself would fail in vain.

"Give her what everyone else who's undergone alpha programming already has." The lesser smiled a wicked smile.

- Esta -

She felt warm and soothed as she laid on the gurney. As if her body recognized heat differently.

A voice, muffled and distorted could be heard just barely. The sounds she picked up were high pitched or cracking. She felt pressure and movement in her, but had no clue as to what purpose. She remembered...she remembered the pain of fire against her skin. Of a cry for help and the feeling of gripping cold steel in her hands. She remembered the taste of salt in her mouth and the smell of sweat. She could also barely grasp the mental image of something grey and gritty collapsing around her. Those memories were dull and hard to focus on. What she could easily focus on however were other things. She could feel the joy of warm light on her skin, and wind in her hair. She also could remember the gentle touch of a past lover soothing her shoulders. One hand wrapping gently around her waist just below her breasts as his hot breath tingled against the back of her neck. Slowly he kissed her, his right hand slowly gliding in between her legs. She smiled as she imagined what it felt like to have him poke inside her. She wanted to remember that feeling above the others.

She faded in and out of dreams. She didn't know what was more disorienting, the dreams or the times being coherent. Each time she opened her eyes to bright light she felt like she was in an alien body. As if it didn't belong to her. What was even more strange was how each time she awoke she found new things had been altered or added. She could have sworn she had metal in her chest and arm, but now she had flesh albeit with a different skin tone. She didn't have time to study the new...growths and additions before she faded back to the sweet bliss of sleep again.

Eventually she awoke to an absence of sensations. She couldn't see anything, but knew her mouth was open and her hands pinned to the ground. The ground was cold and smooth, that alone was the only thing she could feel at the moment. That and a sore tightness in her shoulder blade. her chest felt heavy as well.But that didn't bother her as much as the fact that something was keeping her mouth open. Her tongue was dry.

- Overseer -

Overseer Griesse stood next to his newest subject. Even after the added alterations, his lesser accomplice failed to force an artificial insemination. Whatever the reason for her inability to reproduce, it was officially beyond his patience. And thus she was willingly given over to himself. Griesse was happy to finally proceed with his new trials. He decided to call it experiment F. He had taken it upon himself to improve upon the human genome with new splicing efforts, and also tie up any imbalances caused by the addition of a male appendage to her frame. Already her body was changing. He removed the cybernetic replacements with new donated pieces. A few failed subjects were all that were required to provide her the necessary organs and appendages needed to rebuild her upper body. The tricky part was ensuring her body wouldn't reject them, it was work well spent however. Once complete the future customers would always prefer a whole slave rather than one broken and partially rebuilt. He thought it ironic that it was his cult, the worshippers of the machine codes of Sihnon that understood their cousin humanities desires for flesh more so than steel.

He stood above her as she was forced onto all fours and pinned into place. Three other assistance were behind him. In his hands he held a metal collar with several needle sized ports for implantation. He would give her his newest and greatest trials, something that would put bliss to shame...or so he hoped.

"It looks like subject 1130 is finally awake. Let us begin shall we." His voice, even through his static grill, presented his excitement. He locked the collar around her throat and upon locking into place it jabbed a series of hundreds of micro needles full of the first dosage required.

Within minutes she was foaming at the mouth, and then her skin tone began to change. It was beautiful, he though to himself as the clay of her flesh began to mould. New secondary and tertiary breasts of smaller size began to form beneath her original pair. New nipples formed allowing greater milk flow. her shoulders bulked and grew tight with new layers of steely muscle. her tongue grew longer, her hair thicker. She jerked as the male appendage above her female genitals grew and pulsated. The gene splicing was adding muscular bulk to her female frame. Before long she would be reborn, the bodily capabilities of a woman, the strength of her male counterparts. And with the alpha programming to match!

Griesse smiled as the growth hormones finally finished their work, her transformation almost complete.

Spoiler

Esta transformation

[collapse]

- Esta -

"My name..." She mumbled. Her mouth found forming words difficult. Her tongue tasted metal and her breathing was haggard as she felt sick to her stomach. She felt like she had awoken from the worst hangover of her life, and though disoriented she felt more aware than before.

She couldn't see but she could feel the vibrations in the room as whoever was speaking before knelt close to her.

"What was that?" he sounded almost confused. As if being able to give voice shouldn't have been possible.

She bit down and her teeth cracked the metal holding her mouth open. She pulled against the restraints and felt them give way!

- Overseer -

"How is this possible!" Overseer Griesse walked backward several steps as the woman broke her restraints and ripped the cowel off her head. It shouldn't be possible, her mind should be gone, she should be completely docile except for the alpha program which should only make her more eager to be a dominant sexual partner. She shouldn't be able to dominate her reprogramming!

She looked right at him, and his skin grew cold. Why didn't he see it before? how was it missed? How in the name of the Holy Cog, or sacred martyr cold they not have noticed she wasn't just a normal human! Her piercing yellow eyes glowed brightly as she stood nearly six foot tall directly facing him. Her body was convulsing as a new war was raging inside her body.

"Xeno Code..." he didn't realize he had spoken aloud as he watched all the changes he tried to have her endure started to fade. Her new penis which his accomplice was so proud to install was throbbing, her body learning how to accept the new appendage. Her new breasts were growing smaller until they fit her thin frame more neatly, they no longer bulged outward in obscene fashion. Underneath her flesh, bone and muscle was transforming as a long lingering genetic anomaly was finally activated after all the endured trauma and implantations. her body was rejecting what it could, re-adjusting what it couldn't

"Esta," she finished her statement as cold fact. And then the the room exploded.

- Esta -

Esta didn't know how she did it, only that she wanted to do it. She wanted to break the room around her and flatten everyone in it. As if some unforeseen force noticed her intention, it was simply willed into existence. A pulse pushed out in all directions, the machine like figure who had stood before her wearing that gaudy green robe had been flattened into greasy blood stained sludge, metal pieces broken and cascaded into rooms no longer blocked by the walls. The other figures behind him were crushed or ripped apart. The room was covered in blood and excrement.

Esta looked down at her hands and body, at what they did to her. Her long protruding shaft was fully erect and hard as stone. She felt a build up of pressure as if her new anatomy couldn't contain whatever it was storing. She groaned as she felt something rushing to the surface, and didn't fight it as hot white liquids erupted from her bulbous tip. Esta bit her tongue at the sudden release, it was unreal. It was the heaviest and hardest orgasm she had ever experienced. All of it focused on that one special organ that radiated joy from the sudden violent release. It made her heart race and sucked the air out of her lungs as she struggled under this new type of sexual pleasure. She was glad when the euphoria subsided and she could stand again. Is this really what it feels like? she wondered...no wonder men were so exhausted after climaxing. She felt that her other parts were secure, and breathed a short sigh of relief. They hadn't stripped her of any good parts, only added some truly disgusting ones.

Her legs were weak and wobbly as she walked out of the room, alarms were already sounding and red glaring lights were replacing the somber blue overtones. She saw herself in the mirror and was wide eyed to see her left arm, and breast restored. But even more shocked to see her new smaller additions still bulging down the sides of her abdomen. She was so shocked by the added breasts that she didn't notice she was a foot taller than before. Her male member hung limply where there shouldn't be one.

"I'm going to fucking kill all of you." she swore to the emptiness and balled her hands into fists. She already knew more people were coming, she could somehow sense them coming for her. Memories were flooding back to her, including the horrors they made her endure. She was going to make them share in her agony, she was going to make them feel everything she felt.

She walked casually into the next room and with a thought through a guard into a vat of some kind of liquid. He screamed as the liquid steamed and quarantine warnings echoed from overhead alarms.

Another mechanical overseer rushed into the room, he didn't have eyes but metal implants. His facial expression was one of complete confusion.

"Subject 1130! cease this immediately-"

With a though his eyes were pulled out from their sockets, releasing greasy thick liquids from his skull.  She let him wail and claw at his face for a moment before she willed the rest of his innards to be yanked out one by one.

6