Chapter 24
406 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Esta Stonewall remembered when the Great War ended, despite it happening when she was barely a child. She had just turned 3 years old, the age where the very first long term memories are likely to occur. She didn't recall many specifics, only a feeling. One of confusion and mixed dread. Her father's face was the memory that stuck out the most, it was the only time she could ever recall him crying. Later in life he would deny it of course, but even at only three she knew she remembered the tears strolling down his face.

Holliday was a Tyrian colony, with all the liberties and freedoms allocated to it. Once the war ended Tyr surrendered Holliday along with several other colonies to the growing Sutherland empire as a concession to the peace treaty of werms.

The change was not easy, and the populace struggled as the new Kai installed himself in the civil administration of the whole planet. At first he came with only a small enterage of support, a single regiment of dragoons who just so happened to be veterans from the war. Once the first major protests turned to outright violence however, the kai petitioned the Kaiser himself for more support. One by one more advisors arrived, they each brought small compliments of mercenaries or regional guardsman. Eventually the Racheons came, the largest mercenary company of them all, and the Kai's leadership was virtually supreme.

At that time Esta was seventeen years old. Her father was a merchant who specialized in selling optical enhancements - not in the form of bionic but in glasses and optical surgery. Her mother was a small short haired farm girl from the nomadic clans that kept away from the city. They called themselves Callions, but the city dwellers often assigned them the term waywards. They were a peculiar breed of humans the preceded the original colonists of Mourning. It is speculated that the Callions might have descended from a colony ship that settled before the official first founding, and survived for hundreds of years before any other established cities. The Callions were known for having yellow eyes, and were shorter than the average colonist. Their slender stature was probably due to the g forces of the planet itself, it was likely that every colonist would suffer the same fate as their descendants became more adapted to the world.

She never knew how her parents met, only that they had been together for nearly fifteen years before having her. To the best of her knowledge her mother had lived in the city most of her life, she wasn't even sure if she came from a nomadic clan. Esta's mother tragically died when she was only twelve, her health had been declining for years. She never understood why or how, only that there was nothing that could be done. Her departure scarred her for life.

For years the city of Mourning changed into more of a police state. With each new protest there were new and harsher regulations. The laws seemed to be rewritten every single day. As if only pouring gas on the fire, the Kai's new legislation only added more fervor to the rising anger of the populace. At seventeen years old Esta witnessed the worst of the mass protests. It would be known as the night of fire. The protests grew and eventually escalated to violence, which the Kai was swift in dealing with. His armed forces put down the riots with brutal efficiency and an entire district was burned down in the ensuing chaos.

The day after the Night of Fire was the day that the government began what it called its 'interviews'. Squads of black clad guardsmen would seize individuals throughout the middle of the night for advanced interviews. Of course none ever returned. It was during one of these black nights that she and her fathers apartment was broken into. Esta barely escaped as her father stood his ground and was never heard from again. He was but one of many to succumb to the Kai's interviews.

Since then she had struggled to survive in the streets, the investigations got worse and district by district she found herself further away from her home. She never learned what happened to her father, but it might have been better not to know.

The city of mourning is large to get lost in, but within a year Esta found the harassment unbearable. When she turned eighteen she made the painful decision to enter the nook, the only zone in the city that was absent from the Kai's investigations and laws. Within days she was the subject to scrutiny and abuse. She would be lying if she claimed she never sucked a few guys off in back alleys or offer herself for special favors. Such trades kept her fed and clothed during those first crucial days.

It wasn't easy but eventually she met a man by the name of Caeser, and together they started making their own gang. This was done completely out of necessity and survival. However every gang has something that keeps them together. For some its sex, or the simple sadistic joy of killing. A few stay together purely for money, but her outfit had one thing in common. They all hated the Kai. With each year their ranks grew until eventually they became a force to be reckoned with.

That ended weeks ago when they were destroyed and enslaved to the black markets. Hers wasn't the only gang to suffer this fate, but it would be the last. She made sure of it.

After killing the seventeenth overseer, Esta's eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of their sockets. Her nose was gushing blood, and her teeth felt loose in her jaws. She had no idea how she was doing it, only that her will had somehow become law!

She walked in circles around the observatory room, her mind foggy and reminiscing over things that no longer mattered. her entire body felt warm despite the cool air. Each step made a slick sticky noise as she was walking in a shallow pool of blood. The overseers blood was a bizarre mixture of red and black, the smell was an overpowering copper tin flavor. It was intoxicating. She paused after walking in circles for what seemed like hours. She was thirsty...and her stomach was rumbling.

After leaving the room and following hallways that she had never ventured down before she found that she somehow understood the writing on the walls. She read languages on the signs that she had no recollection of studying. Her naked body glistened in the gloom. More than anything she wanted a decent set of clothing. A thick bead of sweat strolled down between her shoulder blades. The sounds of thousands of slaves moaning or pleading echoed down the long corridor on either side. Dozens of red doors surrounded her, each listed with obscene titles. A dozen so called breeding rooms had signs lit up showing they were occupied. She wondered how many women were stored here for the sick pleasures of men.

She bit her lip in a small guilty sense of pleasure. Why should she feel pleasure? The idea of being raped to spawn some bastards brood should be utterly revolting! But somehow as she heard the muffled moans of dozens of victims, some enjoying their situation, she couldn't help but feel a tight knot in her stomach. She could sense the rush of endorphins and excitement with the thought of someone touching her delicate skin. She paused and hated herself for thinking that way.

Could she save them? The thought struck her and she paused. She looked at the door closest to her, the sounds emitting from it made her want to vomit.

Her hand pressed against the solid steel barrier. She tended as more blood leaked from her nostrils. She felt light on her feet and held the wall to keep from falling down. There was no way she could push the door open the same way she slaughtered her captors. Not now at least.

Esta fought to stay still until the migraine faded. She didn't know what was worse the headache or the sounds from the other side of the door. When she finally could move again she did so slowly. The practical side of her took over, she needed to focus on her immediate needs. She could help the others as soon as she was stable.

She needed clothes, she reminded herself. Her rather large manhood swayed between her legs awkwardly. She couldn't understand how men walked with such a thing dangling between their legs. Her breasts also weighed her down, the alien weight was not normal and hard to get used too. Her hips were a few inches wider to offset the change in symmetry. Her genetic reconstruction obviously didn't go as planned, she felt somehow only partially complete.

As she searched down the hall her eyes finally read the sign in an almost mechanical language. It lead her to a small locker room, one with row upon row of enclosed lockers and other amenities.

Ok priorities, she thought to herself. She walked to the end of the room where showers were stationed. She washed the sticky blood and thick layers of sweat off her remade body. Her nipples were far more sensitive than before, and she felt a quiver as the warm water washed over them. Following that she found a spare green robe and adorned herself to the best of her ability. her breasts pushed against the thick fabric. The robe was spartan in design and made of some sort of synthetic material.

Esta Stonewall didn't rush to panic as she felt her new additions dangle in the enclosed space. She refused to let her fear cloud her judgement even though privately she struggled. The pain in her skull was finally subsiding, she breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly...she wouldn't forgive these monsters for what they did to her.

She left the room and began searching for an exit. There was no way she could force open and save everyone alone. No matter how much she wanted to. The search was surprisingly difficult. The complex was designed to be like a maze, one corridor splitting off into another and another. Some hallways led to dead ends, while others seemed endless. The lighting and sounds coming from speakers in the ceilings made her disoriented as well. She realized it was just another defense mechanism, the overseers must have been conditioned somehow to ignore the dazzling display of insanity that was all encompassing.

Esta closed her eyes, but that did little to help. She bumped into a door, one that was unlocked. She needed to escape the insanity even for a moment. The door opened easily and she made her way inside. The room was surprisingly silent. She opened her eyes and saw the room was covered in rose petals, a large mattress was carefully placed in the center of the room. Sitting on it, as if expecting her, sat a copper skinned woman. Esta saw her before, she was one of the female captives she saw briefly when she was first brought here. The woman had piercing yellow eyes and and a narrow face. She had a petite nose and sharp cheeks.

"You're not one of them?" She spoke quickly with a fluid accent. Before Esta could answer the woman stood up straight and approached her. They paused within arms reach. "Have you come to rescue me?" Her eyes narrowed as if she already knew the answer.

"I...don't even know who you are..." Esta was frozen in place as she felt the string holding the robe grew slack. The green fabric parted down the center revealing her toned muscle and she felt ashamed as the engorged manhood was already extended in an erection.

The woman's eyes grew wide, she licked her lips, "I see, maybe we can make an exchange then...I help you then you help me?"

Esta closed her eyes as she felt the tips of her fingers touch her new appendage and gently glide to the tip. She could feel her heart begin to race and blood rush to her groin. In seconds she was hard and it shocked her how large she was.

"Oh my, have you ever...used this before?" the woman wrapped her hand around the shaft and squeezed, "Let me help you relieve this burden."

The two women in the room couldn't be more different. Esta's face turned away, she couldn't stomach the idea that she had a penis, let alone one that was so erect and eager to be pleasured as if she were a man. Her eyes met the large mirror on the side of the room, it was like she was watching some sort of bad and twisted soap opera of two creatures about to pleasure one another. One of them a monster with several rows of breasts and her legs soaking from her womanhood just below her new ball sack! The other a short haired slender beauty that seemed eager to please. She watched as both hands wrapped around her and a pair of red lipstick lips met the bulbous tip.

The lovers hot breathe gave her goosebumps as she kissed the side of the shaft while cupped her sack. Then when the lips began working there way to engulf her, she shuddered. It was like an electric current. She bit her lip and felt the woman's tongue wrapping around her in a firm motion.

Esta had given head before, but never understood why men liked it so much. Not until now. Her head tipped back as she felt the throbbing pleasure of her penis being messaged in ways that only a skilled tongue could deliver. After several minutes she felt a growing pressure, she could feel something liquid moving as her heart raced. Her penis was twitching.

The woman stopped sucking and stood upright. Her body leaned against hers, she wasn't afraid at all by her appearance. The green robe parted further until it ran past her shoulders to collapse on the floor. "You poor thing, don't you see how gorgeous you are!"

Esta froze at the word gorgeous, she was never called that before. Even by the drunkest of past lovers she never heard that word part from desperate lips, "What?"

The woman placed a hand on her chin and lead her to the bed in the center of the room. Esta followed blindly, wanting to feel more. She laid flat on the bed, and sank into the soft cushion. The copper skinned woman seemed to glide over her, kissing her skin as she moved up and down. She finally settled as she presented herself ready to receive her. "I'll be your first for this won't I? Lay back and enjoy." With that Esta squirmed as she felt the warmth of a woman.

"Is this what it really feels like!" The concept never entered her mind before. How could it? The feeling of having her penis wrapped around the delicate soft and tender insides of a woman's flesh was exquisite. The exchange of fluids, the heat, the tight grip of her partners moist sex was unlike anything she ever experienced. As a woman she was used to being on the receiving end, but now she finally understood once and for all why men were so crazy for it. It was different, so raw and unrelenting compared to her natural orgasms. She felt her balls drain, the pressure increasing slowly at first than dramatically. It almost hurt to try to hold it, she bit her lip at the sudden inescapable release. Esta panicked to pull out but met fierce resistance as her slender lovers legs had wrapped around her and squeezed her back fully inside.

What was she doing? Esta squirmed and felt her lovers juicy insides grip her tighter. The woman's hips moved faster in forward motions and Esta could feel herself exploring deeper and deeper with each thrust. She wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer!

I need your babies!" The woman cried, "Please give me your man milk, I need it! Save me!" Esta bit her lips so hard she tasted blood as she fought with every ounce of her being to resist the violent rush of pain as her raw penis began to bulge and squirm. It was the most painful and exilerating moment of her life, the rush to decide if she could force herself out or somehow stop the oncoming ejaculation. It was simply beyond her power to do either.

Esta cried out in the loudest orgasm she ever had and felt the spewing of her protein enhanced semen from base to tip. She began to gasp and nearly choked. It was one incredible orgasm, one that left her manhood pulse and drained the energy from her soul. The woman above her leaned back to fully show off her beautiful body, her stomach muscles tightened under duress and finally fell forward to press against her. Her breasts squeezed against soft skin.

Esta Stonewall; Soldier, rebel, wanna be leader, and screwup was now something she wouldn't typically call human. As a girl she remembered being teased constantly for her less than feminine physique, she was once what some would call a tomboy and rarely hanged out with other girl friends. It was only natural that she wasn't noticed romantically until she was an adult. But still she never compromised who she was, never let down her tough exterior shell to show the mushy side of her soul. But now as she felt her fluids drain from her body she felt something truly akin to passion. She kissed the woman firmly and her intimacy was returned in full. Her exterior shell broke apart and she felt a longing to be with this girl, Esta wanted her now and forever.

Shit she realized this is why men got all mushy and lovey after sex. This is why they were so eager to rush to love. No wonder...she couldn't blame them anymore, the feeling of giving so much of oneself in the sexual exchange made it impossible for her to simply walk away. A part of her was now in her! the realization dawned and she had sudden mixed feelings about it.

Somehow despite this she wanted to do it again. But she knew there was no supply left in her newly grown testicles. It would be a while before she knew she could do that again, in the meantime there was nothing stopping her from using her other more natural parts. After collecting herself Esta slowly pushed herself up but met firm resistance. Her new lover pinned her down, she was surprisingly strong.

"Not yet, don't leave me yet...please stay inside." She looked at her with a cute and rather desperate smile. Esta felt her penis lose some of its girth but was still being squeezed for every last drop from her partners insides. "Just be still and relax," the woman kissed her neck gently at first then bit hard enough to leave a mark.

"Why do you want my...babies?" She stuttered as she formed the words!

"I've been given too much.." the woman panted, "bliss, if I don't get pregnant soon I'll be a mumbling lunatic forever...please help me" her declaration seemed sincere and so too did the desperation in her voice.

"What is your name?" Esta was still catching her breathe. It somehow felt right to be one with this amazing creature. Like somehow her purpose had been fulfilled and she was meant to be cradled in her arms. Part of her wanted to return the feeling, and she wrapped her arms around her. The woman's back muscles were surprisingly tight.

"Kira...and you're the Esta stonewall." she smiled, "I knew who you were the moment you walked inside."

"How?"

"I saw you in my dreams, I've been waiting for a long time" her arms wrapped around her and she continued to kiss her, now moving to her shoulder.

Esta almost didn't notice the rumbling sound of explosions and the shudder in the room, "What was that?"

Kira looked down at her, her pixie hair brushed against her eyelashes, "The emperor is here, but don't worry we'll be leaving soon."

7