Chapter 27
332 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why isn't it working!" The woman who was once Kira was driven to near panic as she continued to summon strength that should be beyond her.

After the first time, their post cordial bliss was almost magical. Kira said something strange about how the emperor was coming and how they were about to leave together. Esta hadn't fallen asleep for more than a few minutes before she felt Kiras hands planted against her shoulders again and her moist lips encapsulating her thick shaft. The woman seemed to be deranged as the bliss she had been injected with consumed and ravished her mind. Gone was the intelligent woman who had a delicate touch and warm copper skin, she was replaced by a slave to pleasure; her one remaining thought was to somehow end the slavery.

Kira was becoming desperate, without getting pregnant soon she would likely lose all sanity. How could she tell? It's not like you could sense when conception happened? Or did bliss simply cease increasing libido once it happened? However it worked it didn't matter, Kira obviously didn't think she was pregnant yet and was determined to correct that.

"Please stop..." Esta's raw penis was chaffing and sore from hour after hour of unrelenting sexual abuse. Her shoulders were bruised after being held down for so long, her hair was a mess and sticking to her cheeks. Her throat was parched and she felt her balls drain as she ejaculated yet again. The feeling was so alien to her and unnatural. After forcing to release several times there was little left in her, it was becoming a strain with each climax! At one point she was pretty sure she had passed out for a moment, even still the bliss crazed fiend didn't stop forcing herself onto her, "your...killing...me..."

"Get me pregnant! Why aren't you getting me pregnant! I need more, I need it all!" Kira thrusted her hips up and down on top of her harder and harder, ooze squeezing from her lower lips with each impact.

Back before this dick was implanted into her, back when she was a normal woman devoid of any extra parts, Esta hated being on top. It was exhausting to do all the work, and it often only helped her partner dig in deeper until it was uncomfortable. She preferred doggy style or laying back on a soft warm mattress with a nice stud who knew what he was doing. Oddly enough it was normally older guys who had any skill. It amazed her that Kira didn't exhaust herself in this position. This addict seemed to have limitless energy and shifted her motions at just the right moments.

Was it the drugs? Or was this creature always so skilled? The thought was fleeting as she felt her heart skip a beat. She couldn't take much more.

"Don't get soft! I need your seed, why isn't it taking root! Why isn't it working!" The woman cried out, "more, more, more! Fuck me more! Make me your slave! Flood my womb! Do it you damn whore!"

"What the actual fuck?" It was the first new voice Esta heard in hours. The fiends motions suddenly stopped and she felt Kiras hips rotate towards the new voice, "by the gods what are you?"

Esta turned her head, her vision was blurry and fading in and out. Perhaps an iron deficiency, she thought to herself. Or maybe her heart had finally had enough. Was it her bodies crude augmentation, or the strange alien power within her awakening that she had yet to explain? The growing headache after killing the guards had yet to dissolve, and she was now being held down and fucked indiscriminately for gods know how long. Anyone one of these alone could explain what she was feeling. Perhaps she finally had too much.

There were three figures in her sights, one a man holding a chain. She guessed it was a man, his broad shoulders and narrow hips the only way she could tell.

"Another man? Fuck me please, just fuck me!" Kira reached out like a starving beggar for coin. She lifted herself up to finally release Esta from her aching womanhood. Esta's limping penis made a disgusting slick sound as it slipped from Kiras lips immediately followed by a trail of white sticky fluids.

Her penis tasted cool air for the first time in hours and welcomed it. It flopped down between her legs and she could feel the hot sticky fluids pooling onto her skin. She could smell it mixed with her sweat and it reminded her of a past lover. One who hated wearing condoms but she allowed him to fuck her because he was so damn good at pulling out. After having a dick of her own she wondered how he could have accomplish that feat. The woman's orgasm was a mystery, the mans violent and blunt. When he pulled out she would stroke him until he shot his load across her chest. She was impartial to the smell of his fluids and the follow up cleanup. At that time he was so good at conquering her orgasm she didn't mind helping to return the favor.

She was surprised to keep thinking of past lovers. She could be dying and her last thoughts were of fucking past lovers! Oh the humanity, she wanted to laugh.

Kira came at the interloper quickly, but her legs were wobbly and she failed miserably to apprehend him. Somehow, with quick fluid motions, he had subdued her.

Esta felt her breathing growing shallow.

"What did they do to you!" Another woman approached her, she sounded cute. "Alex she needs help!"

"Is it a she? Because that doesn't exactly look like-"

"Shut up and get me a damned blanket!" Damn, Esta liked this woman. Her last remaining thoughts before fading to sleep was how she hoped to never have sex again…

Meanwhile

"Pull up! Pull up!" Chief warrant officer Maxine Shield banked left and rose high into the clouds, lightning from the growing storm shrouded her. It was playing hell with her instruments, but it was also masking her from theirs.

"Flight leader, two more on your six! Echo four, you got a bogey coming at you from above!" Her squadmate sounded panicked on the mic, they all were.

They were all initially scrambled days before, and had been deployed every day since. Each day more of her friends and comrades perished, soon it would be her turn.

"Echo four, I'm coming to assist hold on!" She fought the wind resistance and accelerated g forces. Her back was digging into the leather seat like a permanent throne. Her MK 3 raptor was an antique, but still flew true. The other side however had some really weird equipment. Their fighters screamed with each pass and seemed to give off fumes to mask them in the clouds. She ended up coining them screamers for the erratic sounds they made. The screamers didn't have a typical wing span, but resembled more of an oval shape with jagged edges. They seemed to be designed for space flight, and were sluggish in open atmosphere. At first they all thought that would give them an advantage, until all their raptors instruments went haywire.

"Help! I can't shake him!" Maxine could hear her squad mates panic and knew she was running out of time. She pushed the enormous engines even harder, past the safety limits. Her whole cockpit was shaking under duress.

"I'm almost there Steve, just hold on!" She never called him by his first name before. She didn't know why she did that.

A screamer tore through the clouds in front of her, just barely missing her! She banked so hard she could practically feel the wing tearing itself off. Damn, she squeezed the controls as she fought to keep control.

Before she could correct her flight path she heard the screaming from her squad mate in the receiver, followed by a collection of static. She didn't need to see the puff of flame and wreckage to know she was too late.

"Echo Four this is flight leader, what is your-" her flight leader suddenly cut out as well followed by the sounds of screaming. The shriek didn't sound human, and shook her to the core. Maxine cut the mic rather than listen to her last remaining flight member perish is excruciating pain.

Maxine fought back tears and banked again. She read the few working instruments to determine which way was up. Her strength was waning, she hadn't slept in two days and already the narcotics were fading.

She paused for only a brief couple of seconds, giving a moment of silence for the fallen. She couldn't give any more, the battle was still around her.

"This is Echo three calling all flights, requesting targeting coordinates." Her friends were gone, but there were other flights still engaged. They would continue to engage until there was nothing left.

"Echo three, lower altitude and fallback to base! Charlie and Bravo flights to follow. Delta flight to remain engaged until relieved." The voice sounded like it belonged to the flight master Concord. Like her squadmate before he also sounded tired and panicked. If delta flight was remaining behind it could only mean one thing. They were sacrificing themselves to save everyone else. Had it really gotten that bad that the entire Air Force was being recalled?

Part of her wanted to disregard the order and steer toward the conflict. To die alongside her comrades. Living to die another day lost its appeal once steve died. Had she had a clearer head she might have done just that. She wasn't used to disobeying orders, and reluctantly she banked and dived to accelerate without the need of her engines. Maxine could tell they were in dire need of repair. As she made her way through the clouds she caught a brief glimpse of the chaos below. A sea of fire welcomed her, towering metal giants walked amongst the flames like angry gods.

4