Chapter 13 – Using Chaotic Fortune
104 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13 - Using Chaotic Fortune

Announcement
Chapter Author: Draconite

The next morning Lucy and I are going to the forest to search for the Blutblatt plant. Lucy told me that the plant was quite rare and can only be found in the deeper part of the forest where the mana density is higher. But it should be fine since Lucy is a C rank adventurer, right? RIGHT?

Anyways i think i just set up a flag right there and i did not like that, so brain please think fast for a solution!

Let’s see, hmm based on all the powers that i have only one ability would do the trick

Chaotic Fortune

Well it’s either getting a near death experience because of my protagonist aura or the situation gets into a shitstorm…

I guess everyone knows how to choose right? Haha…

Because I don't…

‘Chaotic Fortune, please let us find the Blutblatt and come back safely with our body and minds intact and perfectly fine’

Just as I finished saying my wish a transparent and seemingly chaotic d20 dice appeared in front of me. I nervously grabbed it and threw it in front of me, hoping to get a high number.

The dice spin and bounce a few times, with each bounce my nervousness grows. Until finally the dice lands on the number 20. 

Despite not being dangerous this moment is somehow more nerve wracking than seeing Mr. Pringles getting killed, poor Mr. Pringles may you rest in peace, your chips are quite tasty.

Ahem it seems like I was getting side tracked. I wonder what would happen, considering that I got 20.

“Hey Bray look what i found!” Lucy pointed her fingers to the entrance of a dark cave.

I tried looking into the cave but it was too dark for me to see anything, so I used the only cheat I have that is actually useful.

Summon!

With that I summoned a flashlight, useful, as expected of my first cheat umu umu.

With darkness out of the way we ventured into the cave, the cave was quite narrow and damp, I thought it would be bigger! Those damn minecrafter lied to me!

Sigh… What am I doing with my second life?

While I was having an existential crisis inside of my mind, Lucy was checking the cave very seriously, checking every nook and cranny to search for anything valuable.

After a couple minutes of searching we found what seemed to be a hollow wall, I stepped back and let Lucy break the wall off. Revealing some ancient secret temple, haah… looks like Chaotic Fortune finally took effect huh?

Quertzy Note: Here's what draco said after the roll...

Here's our discord server... pls join

https://discord.gg/9HF4z5V6t7

3