Chapter 12 – My first time
189 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12 - My first time

Announcement

Chapter Author: Quertzy

Warning: This chapter includes sexual stuff :kekw:

 

It has been 1 week since I almost lost my virginity. Since then, we’ve never met Lucas. Apparently, He left the town after getting rejected… Did he really have to leave the town just because of that?

Anyway, currently I getting another shot at losing my virginity. I am currently laying in a bed while Lucy just has a towel over her. She then slowly goes near me and undresses the only thing protecting her naked body, the towel.

“Can we do it today?” She acts in a low voice.

Hearing this alongside seeing the sight of a beautiful girl straight out of the shower and still wet got me so excited that the only word I could muster to say was “yes.”

After this, I felt the softness of her lips as she kissed me and pushed me down on the bed. I then hugged her tightly and completely reversed our position. Now it was me who was pushing her down.

“Mnm” This was the only sound I could hear right now, the sound of our lips kissing. We continued this for a while until I finally got impatient and started to touch her there.

“Mm!~” She let out a soft moan and I caressed her down there. Still kissing, I continued to use my fingers until I finally felt something wet down there. Finally, we stopped kissing and just stared at each other.

Seeing the face the Lucy was making was turning me on so hard that I wanted to put my thing inside her as soon as possible. And so, As she was breathing heavily, I went in again. But this time, I started to play with her breast too.

“Ah~” she moaned as I played with both her vagina and breast. I then kissed her again, and I began to notice some increase of temperature in this room. I noticed that we both began sweating, and that Lucy was beginning to run out of breath. And so I stopped our kissing and Lucy came near my thing and got rid of the underwear I was wearing.

She then started to play with my thing too. She licked it for a bit until she finally started to suck it in her mouth.

“Ugh…” This moan was the only thing that can come out from my mouth right now. What she was doing felt amazing. I could feel the warmth from her mouth and her saliva just made the whole thing feel a whole lot better.

After a while, she finally stops and stands up to make a cowgirl type of position. She then asked “Can I?” to which I of course said “Yes.”.

Panting, she then got on top of me and started inserting my thing inside her. she made sexy moans as she inserts my dick inside her. But then, I felt something. It was like a wall. But my dick just pierced through it and blood came out from her pussy.

“Eh? Are you a virgin, Lucy?” I asked. To which she responded:

“Yes. yes I am.” She said this as she continued to insert my dick. Until finally, the whole thing was inside her.

“Ah! So… big…”

“Does it hurt?” I asked her. To which she responded

:No, I’m already starting to feel good…” She then started moving. She continued this slow movement for a while, But I couldn’t stop myself anymore. I pulled her into me and completely took over. Dominating her and thrusting towards her..

“Anhh!”” She moans loudly. I then slowly increased the speed of my thrusts. And I felt her pussy tightening around my dick which made me feel even better. I then felt something beginning to build up inside me, so I started to kiss and play with her breast more.

“MNM! Brayden! It feels so good…I feel like something is coming!”

“Yeah.. me too” I said as I continued to thrust and the pleasure started to increase. until, I finally wasn’t able to hold it.

“Lucy… i’ cumming!”

“Yeah! me too!”

I continued my thrusts until I finally reached the climax. I then came inside her and she moaned loudly.

“AHhHHHH!”

—-

-

After our intense session, she immediately fell asleep. Currently, she is sleeping in my arms. Then, I too started to dose off. And began looking forward to what would happen to me next.

 

 

 

 

 

This is my firsst time writing smut and I wrote this at 12 AM... so if this chap sucks, that's probably why.

In my opinion, it sucks.

- Quertzy

3