Chapter 18 – Lucas and his tale
47 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 - Lucas and his tale

Announcement
Chapter Author: TutuMega

Lucas was a man with ideals. Born in a noble family, his relatives raised him as a worthy scion of his name. Unfortunately, nobody put into account one specific factor, love.

Lucy was a mere commoner unworthy of his time, that's what his parents would say, but for him, she was the hott-*ahem* prettiest and smartest woman alive!

They met at the adventurers guild, another decision of his that Lucas family disagreed with, "Why don't you study to become a merchant as your father," They said to him, but all fell in deft ears because he wanted 'honor.'

Back to when Lucas saw Lucy for the first time, both met at their guild. At that time, he was searching for an honorable task to do -helping old ladies to cross the streets-, and wow, with an encounter made by fate, she was also trying to find a job. 

Yeah, totally something that wouldn't happen by chance.

Lucas, however, deeply believed that he met the person of his life on that fateful day. What can we do, right? He was a member of TutuMega's church, a virgin.

Anyway, on that day forward, he decided to always stay with that woman!

That's what would've happened if 'THAT' man hadn't appeared. Lucas only acted with kindness inside his heart by saving that person's life, but what did that geezer do to repay him? He kidnapped the love of his life!

Of course, what else could've happened? Lucy would never leave him! She was only confused that day when she refused his proposal! What else could explain her actions? Probably it was also one of the old man's actions, who knows? Maybe he used some mind magic at her!

Thus, Lucas now needs to solve this problem, and he will do whatever it takes to retrieve his future-to-be-wife! Therefore, He did what he did best to deal with his issues; Lucas cried like a baby, drank like a drunkard, and spent all of his pocket money to go back to his mother! After all, if he cries in her lap, everything will get better, just like when he was a child.

His residence, however, is far away from the city he is currently staying in, and a bodyguard would be essential because traveling alone isn't easy. As much as Lucas considers himself strong, he has limits.

So, he decided to go for the best place to hire someone, the adventurer's guild.

Well, Lucas forgot an important detail, Who in their best minds would want to travel thousands of kilometers with a weird and unknown guy?

Apparently, someone did! A girl no taller than 5'3'', with long black hair, a cute face, and black eyes. The said person approached our not so handsome protagonist and said with a voice that could charm angels, "H-hey, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!"

Charming, isn't it? Lucas would agree if he didn't have someone that he loved already! But he accepted the deal nonetheless. Beggars can't be choosers.

That's how the random duo began their journey back to Lucas' house, one for the fun of it and the other for his mother's lap!

The names of these two will resonate across the continent in the future! The Rank SSS adventuress and her noble companion. Of course, this story is for another time.

---

Three months later.

Lucas diary, entry number 95

That woman, Lucinda, is crazy. Today, when I entered my room, I found her panting and with her face all red while she smelled my used underwear and socks! NO ONE CAN DO THAT! ONLY LUCY!

One Year Later.

Lucas diary, entry number 372

Maybe Lucinda isn't that bad. We had a good talk today after we raided the Void Dragon's nest and killed three of them. I told her about my story with Lucy and what happened later. Surprisingly, she listened to everything and even advised me, but I'm uncertain if the advice of forgetting about Lucy and giving all my love to a woman that goes everywhere with me will solve something. Who was she even talking about? P.S: Need to think more about this matter.

Two years later.

Lucas diary, entry number 748

We finally arrived home, but I feel empty. As funny as it may seem, I don't want to cry anymore. The last two years have been the best of my life, and I owe all of that to Lucinda...

Shit, I fell in love, didn't I? And I need to act soon. Otherwise, she will leave forever. FUCK!

Lucas diary, entry number 749

SHE AGREED! FUCKKKKK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Six years later.

Lucas diary, entry number 2.200

This is the last time I will write here. I'm happy that this entry is to talk about my newborn daughter, Lucy (My wife wasn't pleased with the name, and I now need to sleep on the couch for an undetermined time).

I need to say that women during labor are scary. The poor midwife had to deal with a rank SSS adventurer, probably the strongest woman alive, and now has a skull fracture. What can we do right? It happens!

For the person that finds this diary, I hope you find my story entertaining. Lucas, a rank SSS adventurer, out.

-----

A/N: I felt bad for the poor man, so why not give him a happy ending? 

Q/N:...You're too nice. 

(Q/N = Quertzy Note btw.) 

4