Side Job (1/2)
797 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the hell...this must be a coincidence, right?” (Ren)

The sudden message baffled me. It wasn’t just that a message interrupted me, it was the contents of the message. It was as if they knew I was struggling.

I stop lamenting and feeling guilty about wanting to kill Chika and focus on this message. This should be a coincidence. There isn’t any other way this happened.

It was in the middle of the night as well, which was a bit off putting. This meant that it was likely not a bot. Bots would message in the day or afternoon, not at night.

“I need to clear my mind first...” (Ren)

So, I started doing some push-ups in the hallway and after 15, I was fully clear of my previous state of wanting to commit homicide.

I packed the knife away, kissed Chika on the forehead and messaged the mysterious person back.

[tsuch.ren: who are you?]

First, I needed to make sure this wasn’t a bot. This is probably a virus or something, but at this point, I’m in desperate need of money.

Even while I was hanging out with Chika all day, I still checked the part-time jobs app on my phone and all of them were insufficient to pay for my bills.

To be extra safe, I downloaded a reputable VPN and a good anti-virus too, and continued texting “Yen_Maker_666” with a slightly excited mind.

[Yen_Maker_666: me? I’m just a person who wants to help a handsome man in need. You need money, right? Teaching isn’t a high paying job.]

[tsuch.ren: what the hell! How the hell do you know me?!?!]

At this point, I just wanted to throw my phone across the apartment so that they would stop. This is freaking me out.

However.....however, there is a good point with them knowing me.

This may be grasping at straws but...if they know me, they can help me better, can’t they? Isn’t that why it’s better for them to know me? I just...I just want to feed Chika.

Ever since she was out of the job, her stomach has been getting slightly slimmer and slimmer by the day. She says that it’s a diet, but I know the real reason deep down.

I need to feed myself. We can’t keep struggling like this.

My one goal is to make sure she will eat whatever the hell she wants and hopefully, she won’t have to worry about getting a job ever again. I’ll be sure of that.

[Yen_Maker_666: does it matter how I know you? Look, go to the entrance of Yoshida Girls’ High School at 8:00 p.m tomorrow, on the dot. Don’t be late~]

‘Wow.....so they know where I work? What the hell’

Before I could reply to the message, the contact suddenly deleted itself and my phone was still fine; no viruses, nothing.

It seemed as if they had access to my phone, but didn’t do anything with it. Well, they might have taken my credit card numbers, so I’ll change that immediately once the work day starts.

I quietly slipped back under Chika’s arms and fell fast asleep, waiting for the sun to come.

“...nghhh, come on~. I need to make hubby breakfast...grrrrr” (Chika)

I woke up facing the opposite side of Chika and all I saw was the sun shining down on my eyes. I tiredly look at Chika who was at the bedside, sitting down and pushing her hands off the bed.

It looked like she was trying her hardest to stand up. Even though her legs don’t work,  we still find ways to try maintaining the minimum muscles in her legs such as movement therapy and other things.

This is so they don’t rot away.

My eyes widen at the sight and I quickly get up to support her.

“Hey! What you doing, you idiot! You’ll hurt yourself...” (Ren)

“Ahh, hubby’s up. I just wanted to make you some breakfast~” (Chika)

With a tone that said “I got caught, but it’s doing something for you”, she knows I won’t get angry at her. After all, I’m too patient with her.

She taps the side of her head and makes a “uwahhh!” sound while apologizing half-assedly.

“Jeez. Seriously, please don’t push yourself okay? You worry me so much” (Ren)

Even with me being scared, I still was showing grateful smile on my face. She leaned in to kiss me and with that, I regained my energy.

I suddenly pushed her down onto the bed and held her arms above her head. She bashfully looked away, but the smile on her face said that she got what she wanted.

“P-please...don’t be gentle, hubby” (Chika)

Undressing her, it took a good 30 or so minutes before I finished.

.....

.....

“Haaahhh, haaahhh~...h-hubby, you were so rough today~♥” (Chika)

“Well, I can’t deny my wife can I?” (Ren)

With a coquettish smile on her face and a sultry voice, she sits up while supporting herself on her hands and leaning her head on my shoulder as we watch the sun rising while on the bed.

“Ahhhh, you were so hard I don’t think I can walk anymore~” (Chika)

“Pfftt- sorry, I shouldn’t laugh at people with disabilities, should I?” (Ren)

“Hey! Hmph! Only I’m allow to make those jokes! I’m angry now” (Chika)

‘Seriously, this girl’s angry face makes me want to take her again’

As I was thinking about how cute she looked, she snuck a glance at me and with a smirk, held her hands out and started grabbing the air.

“Honestly, we might as well sell the wheelchair at this rate” (Ren)

“Then how do I get around when you’re out? Shall I hire 6 shirtless, buff men to carry me around on a throne? Kehehehe” (Chika)

“Oh? Then we might as well get a french maid or two...hmmm, it seems like a- ow!” (Ren)

What an unfair girl. When she teases me, it’s fine, but when I mention another girl, she pinches me? What a cheater.

“Grrrrrrr...Hmph, just carry me already! I won’t hire the buff men, you are already...ahem, b-buff...enough” (Chika)

I ignore the blushing expression on her face and carry her all the way to the dinner table where we ate a short breakfast.

Soon, I started side-job hunting again and I found a good tutoring position with a wealthy girl that paid 80,000 yen upfront and 15,500 a week.

Its an insane amount of money, but there were 4 girls I had to teach, so that kind of balanced it out. So, I immediately decided to stow away the 80,000 yen for the rent and saved for the rest.

Honestly, I was incredibly lucky with this job find. This isn’t a common offer and it was basically due to me being a teacher at an all-girl’s high school they accepted me.

“Bye wifey~” (Ren)

“Bye hubby~”(Chika)

Kissing her goodbye, I make my way to the bus station nearby. Due to the client being in Tokyo as well, I didn’t need to travel too far and the bus was fairly cheap.

The bus wasn’t the cleanest, but compared to other busses around the world, it was better. The seats were fixed and everyone had the proper manners to stick to one seat.

Looking around, there was only one seat available and it was next to a high school girl. Her face wasn’t anything special, but she had the Yoshida Girls’ High School uniform.

So, she’s probably either a varsity student training or a delinquent taking summer classes.

“Umm, excuse me? Mind if I sit here?” (Ren)

“Haaah? Ahhh, it’s Tsuchiya-sensei. Go ahead~” (???)

She looks up from her phone and gives me a mischievous smirk before tapping the seat next to her. I wryly smile as I sit down.

Throughout the ride, I’m sure I felt her hair purposefully flipping onto my face so I could smell it better and her body was inching closer to me like a caterpillar.

Eventually, she was already touching thighs with me, but it doesn’t bother me too much. High school girls are hormonal and will like any guy near their age.

This is normal, this is normal. I’m sure it’s something similar to puppy love.

“bing-boong. Arrived at [Station 5]. Again, arrived at-“ (Bus)

“Oh, this is my stop. Goodbye student” (Ren)

Since I didn’t get her name, I just decided to call her student. It seemed robotic and mechanical, but it’s better than saying “you”. Also, it makes the line thicker between us.

She is a student, I’m a teacher. I won’t ever touch a student, even if I was single.

As I was leaving, I heard her muttering right behind me.

“Tsk...It’s Kamiko, dummy Tsuchiya-sensei...” (Kamiko)

‘Yup. Hormonal. As I thought, she was just a high schooler with a growing brain full of curiosity’

“Stupid Chika Tsuchiya...” (Kamiko)

‘Yup. Hormonal, isn’t it? I heard nothing~, I heard nothing~’

After that interaction with that student, I look around me for the landmarks that the mother of the girls gave me through text.

Even with the landmarks though, I still couldn’t find the building. They lived in an apartment in room 3808. That probably meant they were in a suite or penthouse.

After an hour of looking around the place and asking for directions from passerby’s, I finally arrive at the entrance of the apartment building that was designed like a hotel.

Seriously. Even the outside looked luxurious if the parking lot wasn’t telling enough. There were supercars, and if not supercars, there were luxury sedans.

Ferraris only found in limited numbers, million yen Rolls Royces, sleek Mercedes-Benzes and extremely beautiful McLarens littered the front part of the building.

‘If this is the average car here, I wonder what the actual place will look like...’

 

———

a.n | hola! I’m Hanadji and I hope you are intrigued by this novel of mine! Do support it by commenting, adding to library and reviewing this book! Thanks so much, happy reading!

35