Four “Fearsome” Felines
686 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Alright then. I’ll leave you be and I hope that you can work well together. Call me if you need something” (Ellie)

With Ellie gone and the four girls as eager as sloths, I started with the more informative introductions. Since all I know is their names, I’ll need some more information.

With the friendliest smile I could muster, I greeted them once more.

“So for the second time, hello. I’m Tsuchiya Ren, 25 years of age and I’m a teacher at Yoshida Girls’ High School. Now, I want to start with the oldest, Bella” (Ren)

“....what?” (Bella)

“Haahhhh. At least try? For me? Please?” (Ren)

“...” (Bella)

“Pleeaseeeee~” (Ren)

“...kuh!” (Bella)

“Pleeeeasssssss-“ (Ren)

“Stop! You look pathetic. A-ahem, I’m Bella, 15 years old and...I study at Tokyo Prestige International School...is that g-good enough?” (Bella)

At this point in time, her ears were already fully red and looked like they were going to pop. As I thought, she is still a regular 15 year old girl.

Hormones are probably making her think that she likes me. Luckily for me, I’m a man with morals and a wife. No way I’m taking advantage of that.

She can’t handle it when a slightly presentable male in similar age to her is asking something of her while making a cute pouting face.

“Woooowww~. That’s amazing! Good job good job. Come ‘ere” (Ren)

I clap my hands together and motion her over here next to me. She was confused, but still obliged and stood next to me with a questioning look on her face.

I reached out my big hand and covered the entire top of her head and just started massaging it. Not rubbing, but massaging it so that it felt good. Honestly, I had no idea how else to reward these girls since I didn’t prepare anything, so I decided on headpats.

It’s worked for my younger sisters so it must work on younger women as well. If I just promised more break time, it would start a bad habit of being lazy and when I’m not around, they will regularly stop doing work to mess around.

After all, if they finished, they have break time right? So why not use the break time now and finish it later? That turns into procrastination. Not good for students.

Bella’s face immediately turns a dark red as she was squirming her place. I let her go and sat her back down onto her seat.

“A-a-aaahhh...” (Bella)

“Now! Estelle, your turn!” (Ren)

All of the girls were sort of confused and entranced by Bella’s reaction to my headpats, but Estelle managed herself with a throat clear.

“Ahem! I’m Estelle, 14 years old and I go to the same school as my older sister” (Estelle)

“Amazing job Estelle! Would you like the same reward as your sister?” (Ren)

Everyone in the room turns their heads to the squirming and muttering mess that was Bella. She was sitting down, but she kept on moving side to side while hugging herself and muttering something about me.

“A-ahh...I-I-I think I-I’m good...I think” (Estelle)

Her composed image drops away for just that sentence as she was confused by her sister’s reaction to my headpats. From her eyes, I could tell what she was thinking.

‘It couldn’t be that good right?’

Too bad that I’m experienced in this type of bribery.

Alas, she didn’t give in to the temptation and handed the speaking stick to her younger sister, Emily. Unlike the tsundere-type character that Bella was and the strict Estelle, Emily was the cute one.

She was the one that had cute reactions to everything. She was like a baby discovering a new toy when she spoke. It was that cute.

“Hello-nya! I’m Emily, 13 years old and study in the same school as my sisters! Hello and goodbye in advanced, Tsuchiya-sensei!” (Emily)

“Woo-...wait a minute. I’m not leaving anytime soon, Emily-chan” (Ren)

“Whoops! It seems as if you don’t know your fate yet! Nya nya!” (Emily)

The cuteness of her words are overwhelmed by the contents of them. I don’t know my own fate? As if you do. What are you, an esper?

“Alright then, Prophet Emily. Now, Danielle, do you mind introducing yourself to me?” (Ren)

“Un! I’m Danielle, I’m 12 and I study in Tokyo Prestige International School! I’m not too good in math so I hope Tsuchiya-sensei can help me” (Danielle)

Danielle, the honest and tiny one, was the one I thought would be the easiest to deal with. To learn, you need both sides to contribute. With Danielle eager, I hope she can be an example for the other girls.

“Now, with that out of the way, let’s begin the lesson” (Ren)

Being honest, I was expecting not much. Since they didn’t want a tutor, I really hoped that it was just their parents being paranoid and that they were actually good.

Uhhh...

“Bella? Is there something you don’t understand?” (Ren)

“What? Obviously, I understand everything. I’m not an idiot” (Bella)

No. All my expectations, no matter how low, were still smashed. Bella couldn’t do equations she should know. In fact, all of them couldn’t. They were struggling really hard.

It seems that they weren’t too smart.

It took a while, but after only an hour of me teaching them, Bella, Estelle and Emily started getting more into it. Danielle started admiring me some more and now, her eyes were filled with stars.

My insides were very satisfied with the fact that I was able to get these girls from using their phones constantly to actually trying. Headpats are really magical.

“Ummm...Tsuchiya-sensei? What’s this mean?” (Bella)

“That bit? Just check page 84, it says exactly what you’re looking for” (Ren)

“Sensei, I don’t understand this one” (Estelle)

“Oh. Here, you gotta multiply...” (Ren)

As the lesson continued, the girls started engraving the more important equations into their heads and at this point, they all knew the very basics.

Danielle however was smarter than I thought. She was absorbing everything like a sponge and after an hour, she was asking for some intermediate equations.

Knock knock...

“Hello? How are the girls doing, Tsuchiya-san?” (Ellie)

“Oh, you’re here. They are doing fine” (Ren)

“...huh. I’ve never seen them so absorbed into something. Hmmm, I think I’ll have to report this to the boss so you can some sort of raise?” (Ellie)

“Yes. I think you should. In fact, I’m sure he’d be very happy to hear that I’m doing my job perfectly 110% above the required limit” (Ren)

“Uhuh...” (Ellie)

The tan-wearing maid was speaking as quietly as possible do the girls keep on studying. Her eyes filled with surprised and her tiny mouth was moving fairly quickly.

“Then...I guess it’s time, right?” (Ren)

“Huh? Time?” (Ellie)

“Yeah. It’s already 3:00 p.m and I arrived exactly two hours ago. It’s been two hours and my shift is up, isn’t it?” (Ren)

As I showed a disgusting grin and annoyingly shrugged, she realized that I was being petty since her boss was petty as well. Her eyebrows furrow in annoyance, but she can’t reprimand me for body language.

“Then, thanks for coming. Hopefully the girls are more receptive tomorrow” (Ellie)

“Yeah yeah. I’m sure it was just their previous tutors. You gotta be passionate with what you teach” (Ren)

“Yeah? And you like math?” (Ellie)

“No, but liking math makes me money. Money is what I like, so I guess in a roundabout way, I like math” (Ren)

“I see...” (Ellie)

Her thoughtful face looked at me with slight curiousness, wondering what made me desire for money this much and to add to that, I’m quite honest about it.

Why? Well, it’s not a bad thing to be greedy. Aren’t all humans naturally greedy in someway or another? It’s just my nature, and I’m living it.

“Anyways, tell the girls I said bye. Remember, don’t interrupt them until they stop themselves. When they stop, tell them I said congratulations and that I’ll gift them something next time we meet” (Ren)

“Yes, Tsuchiya-sensei. Have a good day today, you were great” (Ellie)

“Un” (Ren)

I waved Ellie goodbye and left her to watch the four girls. With a smile on my face, I opened the massive doors and left feeling satisfied with today.

Thankfully, these girls were just in need of a teacher that was right for them. Thankfully again, me being the teacher they needed gets me a whopping 15,000 yen per week.

Since I had the time until I had to... well, to be a hopeful dumbass probably about to get mugged, I decided on going home to my wife. Hopefully she hasn’t been too lonely.

 

———

a.n | again, sorry if you thought this was a weird chapter, but this is meant to show the teacher side of our protagonist! I hope you enjoyed and I hope that you consider supporting this novel! Do comment, review and add to library!

33