Yen_Maker_666 (1/2)
675 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Chika POV)

I’m Chika Tsuchiya. It’s a bit of a weird name since my last name sounds similar to my first name, but it wasn’t always like this. I was called Chika Suzuki before I married my husband.

My husband is a very loving man who won’t stop caring about me until it even gets a bit annoying. He really pisses me off when he looks at me with pity.

I mean, just because I don’t have moving legs, doesn’t mean that I’m any less of a person. Yes I’m half the average person’s height, but I could headbutt someone’s crotch without much effort.

And plus, I get to either be carried or wheeled around the house. I’m always relaxed...except for when my husband is stressed.

Even though he tries and hides it, I know what he is going through since my accident. While I’m living in a comfy chair forever, he is working overtime when he doesn’t even have the energy to continue.

He spends more time going out than with me. A very big problem. I understand why he is doing this and that he thinks this is normal, but I don’t.

I’m always never going to be thankful enough. I’m not worthy of him, so I usually let him do whatever he wants.

However, this doesn’t stop me from loving him. Every single day, I wait for him at the door. I realized after a while that it looks like I was a dog, but I didn’t mind. This was my favorite part of the day.

I’m never happier than when I see him again...like a dog. No! I’m not a dog!

By now, it’s been too long already. I understand he has work, but it never gets easier. It’s already 3:00 p.m and yet, he isn’t home.

Could he be cheating? It’s very possible that he is taking his time hitting on girls hotter than me, taller than me and with working legs...agrrrhhhhh! Where is he?!?!

“Tsk...I’m going to punish him when he returns home...” (Chika)

Knock knock...

As I was watching TV on the couch, I heard the intoxicating knock of him. He usually knocks twice and then enters. This is what I was waiting for!

When he entered, I immediately faked being asleep on the couch as a punishment for him. This means he’ll carry me back to the room! It’s a genius plan only I could think of.

“I’m home~” (Ren)

When his soft and gentle voice reached my ears, I damn near twitched my entire body in excitement. My favorite is when he tries making his footsteps not bother me even though I can feel the vibrations.

It may seem odd to be this excited over the return of my husband, but I can’t help it.

Since the accident, I didn’t make any friends. All of our neighbors are either old or hot single women wanting to hit on my husband. That wouldn’t end well if I tried befriending that woman...

“Aiyaaa. Why are you sleeping here again with the TV on? Ughh, how did I marry such a big bother” (Ren)

‘!!!... Bother? How rude! I’m the exact opposite of a bother!’

Suddenly, he scooped me up from my upper back and behind the knees, carrying me like he was a prince who saved the princess. But it still wasn’t enough.

I was a bit angry at him for calling me a bother, but I managed to calm down. I mean, it was a part of the plan to be a bother to him anyways right? If I bother him, will he stay home more?...

After lumbering around the apartment with me in his hands for a couple seconds, he opens the door to our bedroom with his foot and plops me down on our bed. It wasn’t the most comfy or expensive bed, but it smelled like him, so that was enough as well.

“Waaaaa...goodnight little baby” (Ren)

When he leaned in for a kiss, I felt my face getting hotter and hotter. Oh wow...this is my dream since I was a little girl! Unconsciously, I puckered my lips and my face reddened.

As he was closing in, my heartbeat started going faster and faster. My face was probably entirely red and I wanted to just pull him into me.

However, he just had to ruin the beautiful sleeping beauty moment.

“Haha...just kidding~” (Ren)

His soft lips and clean face slowly pulled away from me just centimeters from kissing. This was infuriating. I planned on punishing him, so why am I being teased! I won’t stand for this!

“Ahh, sleep tig- mphphhh!” (Ren)

When he was turning his back, I pulled him into my embrace in that bed. In that moment, both our lips touched and I held him there for a while.

I saw that he was starting to lose his oxygen, so I let him go once again. He looked at me with a confused and slightly happy expression.

“Why were you pretending to sleep?” (Ren)

“Because you took so long today! That isn’t right!” (Chika)

“...I was gone for less than 5 hours though?” (Ren)

“Too long!” (Chika)

Using my deadly wifey charms, I blinked at him with big eyes and turned away. He is a very weak man against this attack of mine. It’s a simple technique I learned from my mom.

Soon, the effects started taking action. His big and muscular arms wrapped around my waist and squeezed me until I let out a cute “eep!” in surprise.

I think I heard a manly giggle from behind me, but let’s ignore that.

“I’m...sorry?” (Ren)

“Humph, that’s better” (Chika)

“Honey, I’m going to have leave again for a second job” (Ren)

“What?! Why?” (Chika)

The sudden announcement made me shake off his tight hold on my slim waist as I turn around to look at him and ask for an explanation. Work? Again? Seriously, at this time?

“Yeah. I’m sorry, but I think this might be a well-paying one. If it is something fishy, I’ll leave immediately “ (Ren)

“...what time? When do you leave? When do you return?” (Chika)

At this moment, the light smile on his face grows uglier and uglier until it looks so very faked. Like he is a smiling dog or something. It’s eerie. This whole thing is fishy.

“I’ll leave at 7:30 at night. It’s a night job and...I’ll be back before 10:00 p.m, I promise you” (Ren)

I was stunned.

At 7:30 p.m? My brain knew that this was for us, it was for me. However, I can’t help but feel angry and betrayed. I understand that this is my fault, but do you have to punish me so?

I really love you, you work for my dinner, but I still feel betrayed? Aren’t humans complicated? This is of no fault of his own. If I wasn’t such a couch potato, he wouldn’t work a night job.

As I thought, this is all my fault...but I can’t show it. I still need to reprimand him for this. It isn’t good to have a night job and a day job.

“What?!?! You accepted a job where you leave at 7:30?! Why the hell would you accept this! It isn’t healthy for you!” (Chika)

“I know but...it could be good money, honestly” (Ren)

“That isn’t the point, Ren. It’s that you are working too much!” (Chika)

“Haaahhh...this is needed. Don’t worry too much, just sleep. I’ll be fine, I promise” (Ren)

Even though he is working his ass off, even though he is trying his hardest, even though he is constantly bombarded with stress, he never raises his voice against mine. Sometimes I just wish he’d yell back at me. Hitting me is fine as well.

I just want him to understand me. His gentle and beautiful voice can calm me down in the moment, but anger overwhelms me the instant it’s over. Why can’t he be a regular husband?

Why can’t he get frustrated with me? ...this is all my fault isn’t it? Yeah, that car crash is probably the reason he is so lenient with me. He still thinks it’s his fault. He thinks he owes me everything.

It’s not true. Why can’t you just enjoy yourself for once? I just want you to be relaxed.

Even as I was contemplating, I knew there was no stopping Ren. He usually does what he deems is right for him and when he decides on something, it’s not coming out of his mind.

Like a professional babysitter, he was caressing my face, giving me kisses and singing to me. Before I knew it, my eyes were growing tired and I eventually fell asleep.

‘Ahh...please don’t overwork yourself Ren...’

(3rd POV)

As the clock ticks down towards 5:00 p.m., it’s only 3 hours until Tsuchiya Ren meets this “Yen_Maker_666” person. Meanwhile, some people are already making preparations for the newcomer’s arrival.

“Whaaaaaa...I can’t believe it! No way no way! He’s actually coming here! Is this a wet dream of mine? That’s right, I must have died and went to heaven, right?” (???)

“Please don’t get carried away this time. And plus, you think you are worthy for heaven?” (???)

Somewhere in a hidden bar only known to the ultra wealthy, a young woman was squealing and hugging a panda plushie as the older man dressed like a waiter was scolding her.

The old man was behind the mahogany wood counter, cleaning some glasses not because they were dirty, but because he is stressed. The woman on the other hand was sitting in front of 5 empty beer bottles and is downing a sixth as she spoke.

Her panda, named Renny, firmly grasped onto her flat and slim chest.

Looking at it from afar, you might think they were father-daughter or sugar daddy- sugar baby. That’s wrong. They are actually boss-subordinate.

It’s an odd thing to be giddy about a boy in front of your boss, but they are exceptionally close.

“Look here Yanyan, please don’t let your personally feelings cloud your judgement. You may like him, but if he is trash, you know what’ll happen” (???)

“Yeah yeah, I understand. Why would you think I’m sending him to his urn before he reaches 30? I’m doing this since I know he has a knack for this type of work! Trust me big boss!” (Yanyan)

“Tsk...then should he meet Pants now or later? What do you think would be best for him?” (Big boss)

“P-pants? Aha..ahahaha...that isn’t necessarily needed, is it boss? I don’t think he needs to meet her, right? It’s totally not needed since the bitc- Pants would be unreasonable, right? (Yanyan)

“Please don’t call my daughter a bitch or unreasonable” (Big boss)

“Wha- I didn’t call her a bitch! I called her unreasonable because she is!” (Yanyan)

As they started arguing, another beautiful lady walked in the bar while wearing a traditional cheongsam and having some heavy make-up applied on her face.

However, that make-up is now a bit messed up and her hair is sticking to her forehead due to the sweat.

“Haaahhh...haaahhh... e-evening” (???)

“Hello Erina!” (Yanyan)

“How’d it go?” (Big boss)

“It-it was fine. He was a fighter though. Didn’t like being choked apparently. Hora hora, look at my dress. It’s a bit stained and ripped in some parts. This was 500,000 yen for crying out loud!” (Erina)

While Erina was complaining, Big boss and Yanyan looked at each other with a wry smile. Even though she dislikes using her body to complete jobs, she continues to actively try and look good.

Erina was also a young woman... but she was already 30 years old. Compared to the 24 year old Yanyan, she isn’t a young woman.

Meanwhile, the boss was minding his own business being a muscular GILF at 64 years old.

“Mmm, I told you not bring it, but you wanted to look good” (Yanyan)

“Whatever. So, I remember there is a newbie or something arriving?” (Erina)

Erina was an extreme alcoholic, contrary to her beautiful appearance. When she sat down, she raised her hand in the air to ask for her usual order: 35% bourbon. A drink so strong it can make a first-timer scrunch their face in pain.

“Uhuh uhuh! You’ll like him lots!” (Yanyan)

“Will I? Mind telling who this man is?” (Erina)

“Surprise~” (Yanyan)

“Tsk, whatever. I’m going to shower. Boss, prepare another bottle for me ASAP” (Erina)

“Un un” (Big boss)

Her voluptuous body was shaking and swaying rhythmically as she made her way up the stairs. As she said before, some parts of her dress were torn and she had a big part of her left asscheek showing.

“Waaa, I’m so jealous. Hopefully he won’t be tempted by that” (Yanyan)

“Don’t worry. You are attractive enough” (Big boss)

“Thanks. You look good too, ojiichan” (Yanyan)

Looking up at the stairs with a solemn expression, Yanyan takes out a menthol cigarette from her jacket pocket that she was keeping.

“Mind?” (Yanyan)

“Here you go, Yanyan” (Big boss)

Even though he knows that this isn’t a good hobby for her, he won’t tell her what to do. It isn’t because he doesn’t care about her, but it’s because she won’t listen either way.

Ever since “that man” cut most contact from old friends, Yanyan has been like this around everyone; kind and outgoing but depressed on the inside. This is her only cope.

The golden lighter encrusted with diamonds was Yanyan’s favorite thing about Big boss. The tip of the cigarette touches the lighter’s fire and after a while, it exudes a plume of smoke.

“Haaahhh...that damn cripple. I bet she isn’t even a good screw...” (Yanyan)

 

———

a.n | yoyoyo! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you are interested in this story so far! Do consider supporting this novel by commenting, reviewing and adding to library :)

33