Yen_Maker_666 (2/2)
624 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“...Chika?” (Ren)

“...grrrrrr...don’t ....leave... Chika... alone...” (Chika)

Seeing her mumbling something about me staying home is really heartbreaking, but I can’t help it. I’m a working man. I can’t just stay home whenever I want.

By the time she was fast asleep, the clock in our bedroom read 5:30 p.m which was still a bit early. With all this extra time, I just decided on going for a walk.

As I exited my apartment, I heard the high-pitched voice of my fairly new neighbor.

“Aaaahh, it’s Tsuchiya-kun! Good evening again” (???)

“Hello again Miyamura-san” (Ren)

Keiko Miyamura - she is my new neighbor who just moved in around 3 months ago. Her face was insanely attractive. She had naturally brown hair, pale white skin and dark red lips.

She was a real vampire or maybe a beautiful elf. It was unreal.

From what little I know about her, I think she is the daughter of an extremely wealthy person, or she is dating a wealthy person. It shows with her spending habits.

Even now, she is wearing a dress that I saw a mother of one of my students previously wearing that, from the mother’s own words, “was extremely luxurious”.

She did mention something about it being better without the dress on, but let’s ignore that. Her daughter was quite flustered.

“??? Is there something, Tsuchiya-kun?” (Keiko)

“No, nothing. I’m just thinking about that you remind me of someone” (Ren)

“I see~. Well then, where do you plan on going?” (Keiko)

“Ah, I’m going for a little walk. I’ll be fine” (Ren)

“Hmmm...oh! Here, have this” (Keiko)

Her manicured hands reach into her leather bag and they eventually pull out a double layered bento box wrapped in expensive cloth. It was very luxurious. Something not meant for someone like I.

As a person with courtesy, I naturally refuse it with the most polite expression possible.

“I’m really sorry Miyamura-san, but I don’t think I can accept this. It looks a bit expensive” (Ren)

“Buuuuu...nono, it’s fine. Please do take it as my neighbor’s gift. I really want you to have this” (Keiko)

“Then...I guess I’ll accept this. Thank you so much, I’ll repay you soon” (Ren)

“Ehehehehe...th-then, I hope you have a good day today, Ren-kun” (Keiko)

Her seductive body was twisting and turning at her hips as she looked at me with heated eyes. No matter how composed I want to be, this is too much.

When I felt my face burning up and my pants tightening, I quickly tucked the bento given to me under my arm and briskly walked down the stairs and into the street.

“Phewwwww...she is really a dangerous woman, honestly” (Ren)

While walking, I continuously was trying to push my pants down whenever I passed by a pedestrian and thankfully, it sunk after only 2 minutes.

My face wasn’t blushing anymore and I decided to make a stop at the local park to eat the bento given to me.

Seriously, it seemed like she would have given this to her boss or something, not to a neighbor like me...

The cloth was unwrapped and the beautiful engravings on the wooden and the detailed metal was eye-catching to say the least.

I’d better take care to give this box back to her lest I want to fork out my entire salary this week.

On the top bento box was the engraving of a lion mixed in with some other designs in the background. The second bento box had a similar design except it had metal clamps on the side.

If I had to guess this price off the top of my head, I would say maybe 30,000 yen. That isn’t including the contents, which seemed more expensive. It was also filled with all of my favorite foods.

What a coincidence.

With an audible gulp and some tears in my eyes, I pick up the chopsticks on the side and place my hands together.

“Itadakimasu~...damn, I’m really about to eat gold?” (Ren)

I breathe out a sigh and pick up one of the wagyu beef meats. Instantly, my face melts into one of pleasure and satisfaction.

Without being overreactive, I closed my eyes and tilted my head up to the sky as if I was having a great night with Chika. It was that good.

The need melted into my mouth, the cheese side was fairly strong tasting and the veggies on the side were cooked to perfection. I couldn’t help but slap my stomach once I finished.

The bottom bento was even better, filled to the brim with desserts and even some miso soup to down it better.

Before I knew it, I’ve already sat here for a longer time than I thought and my watch already read 7:00 p.m.

This was staggering. I was here for an hour and a half, making O-faces from eating some good food. Great. That’s real cool. I can’t believe I’ve done this.

However, all good things come to an end, like this bento. I quickly ran back to the apartment building that was a couple minutes away and knocked on Keiko’s door.

Knock knock knock!

“Hahhh...Kei- Miyamura-san? I’ve come to return the bento box!” (Ren)

“Ara ara, if it isn’t Ren-kun once more. Oh, you finished my food so quickly?” (Keiko)

‘Yeah. Let’s ignore that shift in address from “Tsuchiya-kun” to “Ren-kun”. I guess she bought it out once she fed me. I’m like a cat aren’t I?’

“Yes. I really enjoyed it and I’ll be sure to repay the favor” (Ren)

“Ohoh? I’m looking forward to that day~” (Keiko)

“Yes yes. I’m sorry but I have to get going right now. I’ll listen to any requests of yours when you need me!” (Ren)

Before she could answer me, I already turned my back on her and started walking down the stairs. I’m sure I heard the door behind me quickly close as she took the bento back, so it’s fine.

While stretching my arms, I checked that I didn’t have any valuables. I had a wallet with 4,000 yen, but that was it. No phone, no credit cards, nothing.

Since I might get mugged, I might as well lose a little instead of losing it all. It might seem stupid, like going into a pyramid scheme or getting involved with a cult, but this is more tempting.

They know my situation and know who I am. I’m scared to death, but I’m fine with dying anyways.

Without Chika knowing, I took out a life insurance under my name a year ago and in case I don’t return, I’ve already left a note in my phone’s notebook on where I possible am.

I’m winning whether I die or not. Well, Chika is winning, but that’s better than nothing.

I hype myself up by stretching and jumping up and down for a bit. Being limber won’t hurt if I have to maybe run from someone, right?

The bus accepted my card and I sat down at the back where there was nobody. Well, there were two people, but they were minding their own business.

My eyes close and I lean my head back to comfort myself. My leg was unconsciously bouncing, but I still felt unnaturally calm.

It was like I was just going to my regular job, I was so calm. It was odd, but maybe this is a sign that it isn’t something sketchy.

“Bing bong~. Final trip, I repeat, final trip. Arriving at [station 6]-“ (Bus)

As I exited the bus and made my way to the entrance of Yoshida Girls’ High School, I suddenly heard some footsteps echoes behind me.

The dark night further accentuated the heavy and somewhat somber stomps of the two men that followed me out of the bus.

By now, my heart was pounding, my head was racing with a million thoughts, my legs were suddenly feeling lighter and my eyes seemed to see better in the dark.

I felt my fingers twitching in angst and slight excitement and my mouth was letting out heavy and quick breathes.

This might probably be the last time I ever think of Chika, my two sisters, or even the four girls I’m in charge of. Ellie, Keiko and that student I met on the bus as well.

I wasn’t ready to die yet, but I felt it coming. Those two men following me filled me with fear and terror, especially since they looked almost double my size. Each.

The ominous noise of metal scratching metal and knuckles cracking behind me followed me as I quickened my steps to almost a brisk walk. Like a toddler following their parents, they copied my pace.

My back was covered in a cold sweat as I slowly but surely took out my wallet in case all they wanted was money.

Since I was familiar with this area, I led them towards the front of convenience store with CCTV. With that finally out of the way, I turned my back and faced them head on.

Both of my hands were in the air and my wallet in between my index and thumb of my right hand.

“Hey hey fellas. Here. Look, this is all I have. I swear” (Ren)

I made sure to turn both of my pockets inside out and made a 360° turn to show them I was telling the truth.

WOOOOOSHHH!

From out of nowhere, a massive brick comes flying at face, with me just barely able to dodge it. My cheek not even scratched, but their intent clearly shown.

‘They aren’t here for money’

Thankfully, my adrenaline has made me a bit hypersensitive to my surroundings and my body was much lighter than it should be.

Soon, both the man who lobbed the brick and his buddy with a knife were charging straight at me with a deadly look in their eyes.

 

———

a.n | thanks so much for reading! Do consider adding to library, commenting and reviewing! I really really appreciate it and I hope you will have a good day! 

31