Twin Mountains Make a Valley
617 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twin Mountains Make a Valley 7

Right before the brick came flying at Tsuchiya Ren’s face, three people were watching the whole encounter from a screen in a bar. These three people now use their code names.

The owner of the bar, Big boss. An old man with too much money.

Yanyan, a hottie with a few screws loose.

And finally, Erina, the seductive femme fatale with a very curvaceous body.

All three of them were a very dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless. There were more members, but they weren’t present due to different reasons.

“Uuuuuuuu I’m so freaking excited! Lookie lookie! He’s about to turn around and beat them baddies up! Watch closely Erina!” (Yanyan)

“I’m watching...but I can’t see anything. Oy, boss, we can’t afford CCTV from this generation or what?” (Erina)

“This isn’t our system. It’s the convenience store’s. Remember, this is happening a few blocks away from us” (Big boss)

“Ahhh, then it’s my fault” (Erina)

As Yanyan was closely watching the men they captured try beat up Tsuchiya Ren, one of them suddenly lobs a brick in Ren’s direction, causing Erina to flinch.

“Woooowww! He dodged it! He’s like a cultivator from a manhua or something!” (Yanyan)

“I’ve never seen Yanyan so excited about someone since... well, ever” (Big boss)

At the actual place of the ganging up on Ren, they were charging at him with a vigor not found on normal humans. They must have to be either desperate or extremely strong.

Ren’s forehead is covered in sweat and his legs are shaking. Immediately, he decided on making a run for it.

“Hooooo, hooooo, haaaaahhh. Damn it damn it! Come on!” (Ren)

The quick and nimble footsteps from Ren and the loud and thumpy stomps of the chasers were echoing on the pavement. Thankfully for Ren, he was in shape and regularly took jogs.

However, there isn’t a chance that he is getting away...

(Ren POV)

My long legs could carry me pretty far in practice during my jogs, but it would be even farther with the adrenaline boost.

However, I suddenly tripped over...nothing.

Nevertheless, I had no chance to care about why I fell. My face was shielded by my quick reflexes using my palms and I immediately pushed myself up with my hands.

By the time I was up, the two men with barreling their fists straight into my body and face.

“Woah! You assholes! Give me some time to think damn it! This is unfair” (Ren)

“”Grrrrr...”” (Bad guy 1&2)

Like rabbit dogs, they both just growled at me with their teeth bared and their fists clenched until their veins were popping. I unconsciously gulped down my saliva and decided right there and then.

‘It’s me or them’

That was decided the moment they ignored my wallet. That was decided the moment they tossed the brick and it was definitely decided when one of them pulled their knife out.

With a new mentality, I raised my fists to chin-height, widened my stance and had my right foot forward. I wasn’t bouncing, but my eyes were sharper than knifes.

To be honest, I’m a terrible fighter.

The last fight I’ve gotten into was when four men were hitting on Chika back when she had working legs. I managed to fight them off, but I had some bad bruises and cuts.

“You assholes...come on! Let’s fuck!” (Ren)

Even in their rabid and enraged state, they were still a bit embarrassed and confused by my invite to procreate. Hopefully they weren’t interested, but that doesn’t matter.

Taking this one in a million moment, I pushed my right foot towards them, then left and right and left until I was face to face with them.

My torso twisted a lot and my elbow at a 90° angle. With the perfect punch lined up, I threw it straight into his nose bridge. Immediately after that, I heard the ear-catching noise of bone cracking and breaking.

“Grahhhhh! You little fly! Come ‘ere!” (Bad guy 1)

Before I could see the results from my knuckles hitting him, he covered his face with his left hand and started swinging his right fist. As I was distracted by that, I got rocked in the head by the second guy.

The inside of my ear started bleeding, but I had to deal with the fully functional bad guy for now.

I ducked under his right hook, and then his left fist that was aimed at my liver missed. As he was turning back from the momentum of his second punch, I punched him in his inner thigh.

I would have gone more to the middle, but I’m a man myself and I probably would be punished by some sort of God of fertility.

Though I may look like an expert, I’m just doing what comes to mind. When I see something on their body that looks mildly soft, I punch it.

The bad guy with the broken nose had tears streaming down his face, making a very ugly face. To capitalize on this, I started wailing on him.

Both of my fists kept on pummeling him until he eventually collapsed. However, I got extreme tunnel vision and completely forgot about the second guy that I punched in the thigh.

At that moment, I randomly collapsed under my own weight. When I took a look at my legs, I saw that my pants were sticking to my calves like a swimsuit.

My eyes widen at the sight and just the absurdity of the situation. My blood was leaking from my body like it was just a leaky faucet.

I went pale I think I damn near fainted from the shock of being slashed on my calf. For now, I have no idea how bad it is. It could be a flesh wound or I could never use that leg again.

“AAARRGHHHHHH!....arrrghhhhh what the fuck...little louse! (Ren)

In retaliation, I used my good foot and jammed it into the stabber’s face. And then I did again, and again, and again, until the adrenaline started to slightly wear off.

However, the damage to his face had already been done. I saw that he was clutching his eye socket and that there was something hanging out.

I most likely kicked him and broke his orbital bone on one of the earlier kicks, bu then kicked again and knocked one of his eyes out. It was definitely useless by now even if he shoves it back in there.

By now, the true pain of what happened to my calf, and even that first strike to my face was showing itself in the form of bruises and wanting to not move.

It felt as if my face was flushing with blood and making my cheeks burn red. Combining that with the fact that I was panting like a dog, I look like Chika after a rough night with me.

Meanwhile, my leg was crying tears of blood endlessly, not stopping for anything and just barely scabbing.

All three of us were lying down on the concrete sidewalk as we panted and bleed out. Me bleeding from my leg, the first bad guy bleeding profusely from his broken nose and the second bad guy bleeding from his mouth and eyeball.

As I was processing the entire situation, I knew it was bad. It was a really bad place to be in. Right now I’m laying down with two massive men I don’t even know, covered in puddles of hot, warm and sticky liquid, panting like a dog with a flushed face.

What could be worse? What a joke I’m in right now. I’ll probably bleed out or something.

“Hahaha...ha...ha what the heck am I in now? What a stupid move to actually come here...” (Ren)

At that moment, my vision was replaced by two large mountains with a black laced panty at the end, forming a valley.

However, the end was tapered off as the mountains closed in the further up they were. The mountains, for some weird reason, were skin colored and had no blemishes.

This was, of course, not a valley made up of two real mountains.

These were thighs, quite thick ones to be precise. And they were standing right over me with a tight dress hugging them.

“This is the person Yan recommended? What a joke...” (???)

The soft and sultry voice called out from above me, but it was as if I was trash. She had a tone that held no respect or regard for me.

Without any warning whatsoever, she picked me up and held me like a princess. To be honest, I was embarrassed. I’m a fairly tall guy, but I’m being carried by this beautiful woman.

“W-wh-where are we going?” (Ren)

“I’m gonna fix you, broken man” (???)

“...okay then” (Ren)

As she was carrying me, her chest was resting on top of my stomach, making my pants feel tighter for some reason. She had a malicious grin, but didn’t do anything to my little brother.

After about 5 minutes of walking, we arrived in an alleyway...yeah, very suspicious. I knew that she was probably going to ship me off to the Middle East or something as a boytoy, but I couldn’t fight back.

My body was resting limp in her arms. I was in her control and just from how easily she picked me up, she was insanely strong.

“Open up, I got the weak man with me” (???)

Like a caveman, her speech wasn’t the best. It sounded like she might not have finished high school or middle school.

Clang! Clang clang! Cling!

The heavy metal door made a bunch of clanging and clinging noises that sounded like locks unlocking. It seemed a bit suspicious...no, a lot suspicious. It was very suspicious.

After nearly 30 seconds of just locks unlocking, another beautiful woman greeted the door while wearing some simple clothing.

“Yoo-hoo! O. M. Goodness! It’s actually Renren again! It’s been so loooong! Ren Ren Ren, I missed you so so much!” (Yanyan)

“...Yuriko?” (Ren)

 

———

a.n | hello! I hope you enjoyed this one and that you can comment on this chapter and add to library! Thanks so much and I appreciate any support!

31