Irate Woman
414 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Normally, I’m a man with a heart. A big one at that. I can’t stand seeing people suffering without wanting to help. If a grandma needs help walking across the street, then I will help her. If a little girl is lost, I will bringing her to the police.

All in all, I think I’m a good guy by most people’s standards. After all, some people would just watch as chaos happens, saying that they won’t get involved to not trouble themselves.

Chika also doesn’t like this part about me. I accepted it a long time ago, but I already controlled it. I don’t really help people as much anymore, but I do like doing it.

Despite this, I can’t help the man in front of me... if you can call him that. Not much of a man if he is the splatter on the floor that I almost slipped on.

More like the... compressed man. Or maybe a liquid man. Whatever people would call him, he is not in a humanoid shape. He is just... goo. A goo with some hard bits of bone and organs in it. Like a goddamn horror movie creature.

Though he wasn’t moving anymore, my brain can still make up that he was human. I mean, his eyes were only one meter apart, so there’s that.

While Erina was arranging whatever limbs she could pick up in a scattered pattern, I was scrubbing the splat of goo around while on my knees. The towel I was using was already fully crimson red and it even hurt just holding it.

The shattered bones that stuck to the towel were rubbing against my palm, brushing against my glove a little. The towel wasn’t even absorbing anything anymore it was so full.

All I was really doing was moving the blood, viscera, gore and bones around while using the wet towel to push them around. The flesh was sticking under my nails as I felt a disgusting squishing every time I moved some blood around.

So engrossed in my job, I didn’t notice Erina calling out to me. My ears at this point weren’t needed as it seemed like the only sense I had was touch and sight.

“-r. T! Mr. T! Hello? We’re done already. There’s no need to play with that” (Erina)

“A-Ahh... I’m not playing with it though...” (Ren)

I was thoroughly embarrassed. She accused me of playing with the blood? Please, woman! Who was tossing the limbs of the deceased like a toddler throwing toys they didn’t play with anymore?

Nevertheless, I kept my mouth shut and just followed her lead to the bathrooms. We quickly washed out gloves and once that was done, she ran up the stairs to give Yanyan the okay sign that we were done.

‘Ahh, it seems that Yuriko won’t come down since she thinks it’s dirty with blood. What a spoiled girl’

Like a little princess, she descended the spiral staircase with a lightness in her step. Even with the loose-fitting work jumpers, sunglasses and medical face mask, she still felt... royal.

Something about the surreal scene of her in her work jumpers and boots walking over the blood was insanely beautiful and alluring. Maybe it’s my caveman brain telling me that a woman in blood is good looking, but it just is.

“Yahhh, took Erina-tan long enough. How’s Renren doing~?” (Yanyan)

“I’m okay, thanks for asking Yanyan” (Ren)

Even though I was sued to calling her Yuriko, I held myself back since she now is Yanyan. She told me herself. So, I guess that’s her new name for now, and I’ll accept it.

When she finally arrived at the bottom, she greeted us with a short nod and we left all together to meet at the lobby floor foyer where Big boss and Ronda will arrive soon.

While waiting for the two muscle-people to finish with the destroying, we all did our own thing. Yanyan was filing her nails, Erina was bouncing her leg and I was checking the time.

Luckily, I still have about 30 minutes before I arrive home late. If I’m late by a couple minutes, she probably won’t mind.

“You done?” (Big boss)

“Un~” (Yanyan)

“Good... did weak man vomit once more?” (Ronda)

Like the brute she was, she was very straightforward with whatever she wanted to say. Again, it’s better than a tsundere but really, it hurts sometimes to hear it so bluntly.

“No, I didn’t” (Ren)

“Then that’s good. Good job weak man” (Ronda)

‘Huh. A compliment, later followed by an insult. Should I be offended or pleased?’

With a wry smile, I nod at her and follow Big boss who wasn’t caring for our shenanigans. The van was just waiting outside, seemingly unharmed despite the chaos we caused.

Unlike last time, there was no police to pull us over. Instead, it was smooth sailing back to the bar where I even drunk a bottle of beer to calm myself a little.

I had to admit it, but my hands and eyes were shaking as an after effect from the adrenaline rush I was feeling at the time. Everything felt amazing, until I took that first sip.

It felt like I was grounded back down after going to space. My mind throbbed as a result and I had tears in my eyes not from the emotional stress, but from the pain of the headache.

Like millions of pins and needles were digging into my skull. Something I never, ever want to feel again.

So with my hands massaging my temples and my eyes closing and opening rapidly, I made it home. Chika wasn’t waiting for me as I was late by five minutes, but it doesn’t matter too much.

I crawled into bed right behind her and push my crotch into her behind so we can spoon better. Even if she was to come onto me, I wouldn’t accept.

Why? Well, it doesn’t feel right after just watching multiple men die.

Facing the same direction as her, I nuzzle myself closer and closer until I’m basically connected to her. Haaaahhhh... what a good smell.

Finally feeling comfortable in my slightly stiff bed next to my wife, I doze off into dream land with a light smile on my face.

(Somewhere in Italy.....)

After finally concluding the meeting with some of the most important people in this transition of power, a beautiful woman heaves a massive sigh from her red lips and leans back in her business chair, lifting her long legs onto the wooden and glass table in front of her.

Her beautiful, long and braided blonde hair fell beside her face, perfectly framing it to look perfect. The fully white business suit combined with the powerful red-bottom heels was not a fashion statement, but a show of dominance.

She was the boss. All of the men with suits up their asses answered to her, and she loved it. Though a lot was given by her father, you can’t deny how hard she has worked.

This woman was Veronica Rocco, and she was the president of one of her father’s company’s subsidiaries, but now, she has a near 100% chance of taking the chairman spot for the main group.

For many, many years, she has made quite a few people fall for her scheme of being a daddy’s girl relying on her last name, but now it’s time to bare her fangs.

Her two brothers are now panicking amongst themselves on how the hell they forgot about her.

If she were to pull this off, this would make her the youngest CEO in the list of Fortune 500 companies. She’d rake in millions from just stock options and her chances of becoming a billionaire before 50 go up tremendously.

There was one person she could depend upon to help her throughout this journey, and it was the woman known to her as nonna. To others, as Yanyan, and to Ren, Yuriko.

Yanyan and Veronica’s love-hate relationship stemmed from a stupid fight over a boy, but they are smart enough to put aside their desires for mutual benefit.

For nearly a year now, Yanyan, or nonna, has been taking hits for Veronica at a really jacked-up price.

“Is there anything I can get for you ma’am?” (Secretary)

“No no, leave me be” (Veronica)

With just a wave of her hand, the secretary went out of the meeting room silently and quickly. Of course, all of this was in Italian.

Once the boytoy of a secretary left, she grumbled something under her breathe before picking up the landline by the floor to ceiling window.

BRRRINGGGG-BRRRRRINGGGG! BRRRINGGGG-BRRRRINGGGGG! BRRRRINGGGG-BRRRRRIIIINNNN-!

“Hello master” (Veronica)

“Do not keep me waiting, you dumb woman. Finish what you want to say” (???)

“I apologize. I just want to ask if you think Yanyan would be a suitable pick to properly handle Tsuchiya-san” (Veronica)

“You doubt the decisions I make? I wonder how Giuseppe Santana got on board with you” (???)

Hearing her master’s scolding tone and misunderstanding, she quickly tried and corrected her.

“N-no! I would never second guess your decisions, but I would like a reason why it couldn’t... say, be me?” (Veronica)

“It’s because... Yanyan has the word “self-control” engraved in her body. She understands that ruining this would ruin everything. You however...” (???)

The beautiful woman gritted her teeth, forming an unsightly expression on her perfect face. The wrinkles in her brows and the displeasure in her cheeks were seen.

“I... understand” (Veronica)

“Then, it’ll be settled” (???)

BEEEEP-BEEEEPP! BEEEP-BEEEP!

Annoyingly, the beeping sounded out louder than it should had, leaving her even more irate. By now, she wasn’t holding anything back anymore.

BANG!

With all of her strength, she threw the entire landline out of the floor to ceiling windows, causing glass shards to fly everywhere.

Just the installation for that was around 7,000 euros, so one could only imagine how pissed she was right now.

“My God..... what a stupid little shit that person is... damn it, I need a cigarette right this instant” (Veronica)

 

———

a.n | heya! Another chapter from your favorite author! I hope you enjoyed this one and thanks so much for reading until this point! It really means a lot to me. Bye bye for now and see you later!

14