Prologue
207 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What's is death and what is reality?

Are you 'you' ? Or what is me and what is i. Be yourself, but what is really "yourself"?

Such complicated questions seems to no longer matter in face of the end, or is it begining?

The beginning and ending are both void and emptiness. One came from emptiness and will return to emptiness.

I feel not my body, but what's inside. I don't know what happened to me, but I have been drifting in this void together with countless voices in my head.

They speak of truth and lies, but we all know that the lies are truth and truth are lies, they are the same with no distinction other than the one made by man.

Remembering my past life filled me with regret, I died of suicide and now I pay the price of loneliness and regret.

The clover no longer posseses 4 leaves as one is lost. I wonder if she will remember me or will they remember me.

-countless times and seconds later- 

I feel lightness in my astral body as a resounding voice echoes in my ear.

"The Lily spirits association gifts you another life, don't waste it.

While in this place you will be granted with a status board you can customize.

I will also answer some of your questions until you are ready to go to your next life.

Also we made it that you will accept the other world with calmness so you won't go crazy."

Huh? -sigh-

Great, I guess? 

Another life? I wonder how many could get such opportunities, but would it be worth it without her?

"Don't worry, there is a 5% chance that you will meet her reincarnated self in the other world, so go on and finish your customization and you can ask me questions after that" He sounds kind

You can read my mind? Pretty neat, I guess I shouldn't make you wait. But the thought of meeting her again no matter how small the chance still ignites my spirit. 

A screen appeared on front of me, the only light in this dark space.

////

Nameless

Lvl: 1

Please specify a stat

Please specify a stat

Please specify a stat

Please specify a stat

Stat points: 100

Please specify a custom skill

//////

Hmmmm this is quite hard, Hmmmm lemme think. I can put 4 custom stat and those stats must be good with my style. What does I really want to be? A mage? A warrior? Or an assassin? Etc  

I have my style, but it's very risky. This...I only have to bet and hope it's worth it.

" Custom stats, critical, accuracy, luck, armor penetration.

Custom skill: a skill that lets me absorb the composition of other creatures and let me integrate them into my body" 

That's it, I'm feeling really nervous right now. I hope it's all worth it.

" Hmmm nice choices, but your skill is too op and I have to give it restrictions. You wouldn't be able to aquire skills using normal means.

I think it's too unfair for you so what about letting me give you bonuses and other perks?"

He sounded concerned

I will be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit disapointed, but at the very least I got more stuffs.

"Sure" I promptly replied.

" Hmm I can turn your body into the body of a monster and it will give you the benefits of evolutions and mutations, I can also give you a dungeon on top of that one and a unique dungeon at that. 

And to solve your skill problems, I can give you something you will like. You're playing toram. Right?

I can give you something like their skill trees, but only the structures would be similar because there are no skills I can get from that game or else I will be copyrighted. But still you wouldn't be able to get skills outside of the skill trees even if you have books that grant skills." He laughed

Man, that's more than enough for me. 

Thanks very much

"Hehehehehe welcome, do you want to ask me questions now or check your other stuffs first??" 

Hmmmm I think I'll check them first so I can ask questions later if there are parts I can't understand.

" Well, your choices" 

He turned silent

//// 

Dungeon

Theme: cabbage

Floors: 0

Dp: 0

Rating: G- class dungeon (newborn)

Dungeon perks: 

All cabbage: everything is cabbage

Unsealed: You're unbreakable and can't be sealed.

Unsteallable: Your skills and control of the dungeon can't be stolen.

Uncontrollable: Nulify all efforts of enemies to forcefully turn you into a slave.

//////

Woahhh that's all I need for a dungeon, I always fear of being turned into a slave because of all dungeon stories I read. But well, the cabbage thingy.....nvm

" Well, the association highly treasure freedom after all" 

Hmm that's pretty unique

" Hahhahahaha yeah"

He turned silent again

I don't really know what to say to him because I'm not used to being really social.

///

Skill trees

Warrior skill trees

Mage skill trees

Production skill trees

Weapon skill trees

Misc

Skill points: 15

//////

Ohhhhh indeed it's familiar, hmmm let's check the warrior skill trees. Pretty unique selections here.

////

Assassin

Thief

Berserker

Guardian

Etc

//// 

Hmmm let's check the other skill trees before getting deciding since I can choose multiple skill trees later on as far as I know.

In the end some skill trees caught my eyes.

Craftsman, blacksmith, alchemist, summoner, storm mage, spear arts, hammer arts, brush techniques, plant mage, enchanter. 

Yeah, that's a lot, but what I'm looking for is an aoe attacker to which the summoner, storm m, plant m, and alchemist fits the bills. As for why there are production type of skill trees here, that's because I like to create stuffs. Just the thought of creating new stuffs gives me enough excitement to run around for hours. 

Hmmm this is very hard, I can't choose anything 

Hmmm -sigh-

Uhmmm hello? Hello? Can you uhmm give me a recommendation?

 " Sure, why not?" 

Ohh really? Thanks very much!

" Sha Sha, shut the compliments

Your style focus on being a glass cannon and dealing high damage, you also prefer aoe more than any other skills the bigger the range, the better.

Hmm I think I know what suit you most.

Get the bow in the weapon st, get the nature mage in the mage st, storm if you want, but nature mage is stronger, and for production, the one that suit you most are alchemist, blacksmith, and enchanter." 

That really helps a lot 

I picked the bow and nature mage from the list and I will get the storm next time, but the other options turned grey when I picked two. There are now price tag on them. -sigh-

The only one that I can still pick are the three production st

( St= skill tree)

Now I don't know where to allocate them first.

/////

Bow st

First set skills: 

Raw arrow lvl 0

Enchanted arrow lvl 0

Bow mastery lvl 0 

////

Nature mage st

First set skills.

Seed rain lvl 0

Earth wall lvl 0

Wind blade lvl 0

Flame circle lvl 0

Elemental mastery lvl 0

////

Nvm I will just set them when I'm outside already.

" I see that you're already ready to ask questions"

Uhmmmm yeah

" Go on and ask" 

Who are you? Uhmm sorry if I sounded rude

" Sha Sha it's just fine, I'm the representative of the lily spirits association; Seeker spirit"

Seeker spirit?

" Ohhh yeah, the spirit of wonderers and adventurers

Anything else?" 

Sorry uhmm, what's the goal of the association for picking me?

" Trade secret

To be honest, stop saying sorry" 

Hahhahahaha ok ok

I can only awkwardly laugh

Where is my destination?

" Hmmm it's a nameless world of magic and stuffs, its laws are quite similar to earth, but also largely different"

What does that mean?

" It's better to see it for yourself, no spoilers but it is very amazing"

Are there others like me?

" Hmm yeah, but you will be the first to be sent and they are not as privileged as you" 

I'm curious, but I know he wouldn't answer anything more regarding to the others

Any notes on how to survive there and you did mention that I will no longer be a human

" Ohhh yeah yeah, don't go near any humans because they will think you are a monster and also your form is that of a cabbage so stay away from herbivores and insects as much as possible. Ohhh looks like we are out of time now.

Bye bye!"

Before I could even mutter a single word, I got swallowed by a light.

(((( Please let me know of any grammatical issue))))

5