First fear
89 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not too far from the dungeon is a city known for its delicacies and fabrics. Their fabrics can be fetched for a high prize depending on the brand. The distance from the dungeon is 3 days in carriage and a week at foot. 

There's a news in the surrounding lately. Madmen started appearing at the mountain range. Madmen is a tribe closely related to goblins and berserkers. 

They are in an everlasting state of anger starting from week 2 of their lives and they are known to grew fast like goblins.

They might look like humans, but they are more of a monster. 

The adventurer guild treat them as a test for adventurers trying to become D rank. It's because adventurers can't be soft persimmons and must have the courage to kill anything that looks like human.

- in the guild bar- 

" Lin, everything's ready?" A man with lean build lean to a corner while calling out to another man of an average stature and build.

" Hmm? Yeah, the supplies are already in the carriage. I'm just calculating our expenses in the expedition" The man named 'Lin' replied plainly without looking back as he continue to arrange the expenses and other documents to send to the guild leader.

"I heard a rumour btw, they said that the lusin empire are trying to weaponize the madmen" The lean man walked closer to him.

" Stop believing to rumours" Lin just ignored his presence on his back. 

" Hahhahahaha c'mon, listening to rumours wouldn't hurt, you know?" The man slapped his back before going away to drink some buzz 

" Ohh jeez, that man, really?" Jim brushed off the dust on his back before continuing to do what he's doing.

* Back to the mc* 

I'm currently remodeling my dungeon and after so I will raise my level and integrate stuffs into myself. 

Ohhh wait.. I remember I can integrate stuffs into myself!! 

I quickly used seed rain and forgot the remodeling. I let the seeds turn into flowers and made them spit their poisons into an indent on the floor. 

I dipped my hand on it and integrated the poison to myself. 

////

You're now mildly poisonous.

Poison level is too insignificant. Recommending to aquire stronger poison.

////

This is great! Ohh wait, let's try if I can remove this ugly barky appearance of mine. 

I focus hard on the imagination of widrawing the ugly barky like parts of me and soon it's starting to work. My skin is returning to its former glory! 

Tho I still have this weird coloration at the tips of my leaves. Too small to even notice.

I do want to add something like that ghost to myself, but my morals is preventing me. It's a living creature after all.

Where am I again? Ohhh yeah I'm currently doing some remodeling or simply adding more rooms.

This new thing I'm doing is to mislead people from the real entrance to the second floor.

I don't know yet the size limit of each floor, but I think I shouldn't make the floor too big. 

My current progress is currently on the other side of the room adjacent to the entrance is another tunnel. To reach this tunnel, everyone have to swim the lake or so I call it.

Different from the first room, this floor is currently water free. Instead this is a web of platforms supported by pillars and each platform are connected by bridges and stairs. 

This floor have the same depth of the first room and the more deeper one goes, the fewer platform appears and the stairs and bridges become longer.

At the very bottom is a massive pool that leads to an underground water tunnel connected to the first floor. 

This won't work for a long time, but I just need it for a short time to distract people. 

Phew it's done now, the atmosphere in this first floor is very creepy. Too much mists and very dark. 

I walked out of my dungeon and to my surprise the number of my floating cabbages increased by 2. These cabbages have a more creepy and dark tone tho and there is also a notification.

////

2 evil spirits have been attracted by the ghost tree

////

That doesn't sounds that bad, at least I got new units. 

After satisfying my curiosity by taking a look at them, I soon left the dungeon to grind some levels and to get more dp.

Of course I ordered my ghostly cabbages to patrol the entrance and kill any intruders. 

I made my ways under the dark shadows of the trees. Nothing much changed, still the same. 

Because of my legs, I'm currently incapable of climbing on my own and so I need the help of the vines I can summon to aid me. 

Wierd, why are there no animals here? I can only hear birds and nothing else. 

I continue to wait while hiding on the branches for protection. There are bones, but not even a single living lizard is here.

Something is wrong here.... I hurriedly jumped from my place and we'll.. nothing really happened. 

I'm feeling chills down my bones for no reason. I continued to nervously watch my surroundings until soon I heard an unusual sound.

I climbed to a very thick patch of leaves and watch in horror. 

Just a few tree from here there's a boat, but on its head was a spider parasitizing on it and there are eggs squirming arround its body.

I can feel my skin crawl at the sight, but that's not all. Several more shadows apeared and they are in similar states. Only did now that I realized the unusual number of webs here, I'm in a nest. 

My legs can't stop shaking and soon the sounds of the birds get louder and louder.

They are not birds!! They are unholy amalgamations of spiders!! 

They smile wickedly with grim whispers. But they are ignoring me, their target is something else. It's a wild deer that seems to be lost.

Not waiting for any opportunities, they jumped at it and I can only watch in horror as the deer got butchered and more.

I'm stunned in place, unable to move. I want to run away, but I'm scared that their next target will be me the next moment I move. 

But once they're done, they might target me. It's now or never. I steeled my heart and gather my courage to run as fast as I can back to the dungeon and once I'm back I sealed the entrance by using my power to manipulate the dungeon.

Then I moved to the core room. I'm trying my hard to calm myself down. I then ordered my ghosts to watch the surroundings.

Hours passed and nothing appeared, but I never met my guard down. 

I still sealed the door tight and keep thinking of ways to increase my dp.

Can't I just sell my own produce to the dungeon??

I tried selling one of the beans and I got 5 dp

Great! I can farm them and sell them once I already have many! 

And uhh it seems I developed a fear of going outside. I'm definitely not going outside. I can just use the method of luring in preys and killing them using my dungeon mobs.

*2 days passed* 

I'm still closed in my dungeon I got my first profit.

The fishes laid some eggs and for some magical reasons they immediately hatched. I sold a half of them and got 50 dp. Apparently 1 fish can lay 20 eggs and there are 5 pairs. 

Also I now got 10 ghosts because of the ghost tree. They are rapidly getting used to the dungeon. 

////

Conditions fulfilled

Because of you meticulously taking care of your dungeon mobs, you gained an increase in the maturity and growth rate of every dungeon creatures.

////

((( Please do let me know of grammatical errors)))

4