First conversation in ages
77 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm still fascinated by some discoveries after my little fight with them. After I calmed down, I'm reviewing the results of the little fight. Mainly it's something related to skills, my ghosts can gain skills if they met certain requirements, well..at least in my speculations.

Well, here they are.

////

*Swirling mists*: usable only by a group of solid mists

-Allow a group of solid mists to coordinate and create a swirling barier of mists with illusion equals to their powers combined together

-warning: great coordination between individuals required. 

-skill appearance has been altered and cabbage apparitions has been added to the effects of illusion

*Binding body* Usable by any ghost units, but it's recommended for aqua ghosts only. 

-Using the rule that the more the Mana particles are separated from each other the stronger the attraction is, this skill allow the ghosts to separate their Mana particles to bind and restrict enemies in their bodies, but beware that too much can result in self destruction.

- heavy strain if used by a creature with physical body and possible death.

-Alteration in appearance has been conducted to fit the dungeon theme.

////

That's it, there are only two of them but they are awesome. I need to study the laws of these world better or those humans will abuse the fact that I know little to nothing at all. 

Better to be cautious than pay the price of death. 

This is troublesome, my limited knowledge of laws is restricting the things I'm allowed to do. What a pain in the ass 

Nvm, another topic, currently those three folks are in a room I made on the top of the room so their only choice if they want to go is to jump on the ground which will most likely spill their blood all arround. 

I also made an aqua ghost to stretch its composition like a rope and it worked, it's now a strong equipment for binding people. Tho it nearly exploded in the first try. 

I'm interested at their baggages, but I'm no thief, I rather die than be accused of touching someone's stuffs.

They are still unconscious anyways and tied to a stone pillar by an aqua ghost rope so I don't really care that much. 

I still feel a bit sad that my first hunting try got interrupted and I'm no longer in the mood to do so, plus I'm feeling really lazy.

I'm lazily satisfying my laziness in the core room when I suddenly got a notif.

////

Bean is now ready to evolve

*ghost bean* a bean soaked in ghost energy. Still no attack capabilities, but it strengthen ghost near it.

*Ghostly water bean* A bean of no attacking capabilities that specialized in transforming normal water into ghost mana rich water

*Mist bean* Unusual type of bean that strengthen mist's misleading properties and cause people to be lost. 

*Cabbage flowering bean* As its name suggest, it's a bean that produce cabbage shaped flowers and never bear fruits.

////

I excitedly turned all my beans into those evolutions. 25% percent each, of course I evolved them at random and I didn't bother to only select which part of the land for turn into specific evolutions. You can now see multiple types of beans at each patch.

Each beans have similarities and that is they all bear resemblance to cabbages and mostly their leaves are like cabbage leaves. Their bean pods also looks like compressed whole cabbage.

Ghost bean's only change is that it is semi transparent, but no other changes. 

Ghostly water bean is strange because it's fused with the water, like literally you won't see the part submerged in the water and it's like the lower parts got dissolved in water. Other than that, no other changes.

Mist bean can only be described as cluster of mist forming the shape of a bean plant. The only part that is not composed of mist are the roots and the base of the vine. 

Cabbage bean is really chubby, overall it's thicker and its base got cluster of leaves forming a cabbage shape. To better describe it, just imagine a bind growing at the middle of a cabbage and you perfectly got its appearance.

Overall, this dark place got more life now and I'm happy about it, it's my home after all. I can now also use this plants and integrate some into me. I have been wanting to get some ghostly traits, but I'm too afraid of sacrificing my limited units, I really value them and they are like my only companions here together with the fishes. 

While I'm enjoying the scene, I got a notification from the aqua ghost that the folks are now alive and kicking.

I just sigh at how much trouble this well be, at least it's better than being discovered.

I took some fishes with me because they might be hungry and also a stone with ghost bean growing on it. As for the ghosts, I made most of them go to guard the folks while the others guard the outside. 

I arrived at the place in no time, the trio are struggling to free themselves, but they got shocked when they saw me.

"I never read anything like this from the library" The mage like thingy with thin body. He's more curious than fearful.

"Am I hallucinating? Is this how people of afterlife looks like?" The woman look doubtful

"Man, I didn't know there's actually walking vegetables in afterlife" The archer version of the mage added.

._? Wtf is with that response??? Aren't you supposed to act like "ohhhh!!! Please spare me?!" 

-sigh- Reality is most often than not, disapointing. 

We stared at each other for a long time, long enough that even the fishes I brought already turned into Mana. 

Our staring contest only got interrupted by their growling stomach which add more to their curiosity.

" I'm kinda expecting to be naked since people said you don't need material things in afterlife." The girl in armor, unable to read the mood stated.  She's also hungry

They all looked at each other, my day is ruined and my disapointment is unmeasurable.

I'ma just pretend I don't exist.

"Hello" I said awkwardly. I ordered one of the aqua ghosts to get some beans to feed them and I also untie them.

"Y-you can speak?" The mage lean towards me with curiosity to which I immediately backed off a few feet away just to be safe.

Aren't there supposed to be a language barrier.

-sigh-troublesome, I don't know what to say.

"Yes" I promptly nob at them

"I hope I'm not too rude, but may I know what happened to us? Is this afterlife?"

 The archer asked, I can see why he's asking that. This place looks hellish after all and plus the creepy vibes arround here is enormous.

"I-i uhmmm y-you're *cough* I captured you from outside, y-you're currently in my domain" I tried my hardest to speak properly, is this what it feels like to talk after a long time of isolation?

"Does that mean..." They immediately become cautious and keep their guards up.

" Stop, I mean no harm" I wave my hand in the air. I then turned around to prove that I have no weapon in me. Of course I'm hiding the ghosts in the surrounding and the mist will make it harder to spot them because it's overwhelming their aura with its own. 

They looked a bit at relief now, but still cautious. They don't have a weapon, they probably wouldn't be able to do much.

" What's your goal?" The woman goes on the front of them, she got a lighter and gentler tone at her. The other people most likely have the same question as her.

"To survive" Quite a simple answer that explains most of the things I'm doing

" I can't allow you to go, it will endanger me and my home. If I have to, I can kill you all to protect my survival" I added, they doesn't seems to be too bothered by my response.

" Understandable, you seems to be one of the rare cases of intelligent monsters. We can register you to the guild and we can also guarantee your safety.

The archer tried to persuade me, but I wouldn't accept that.

"No, I don't trust them" I denied him down.

" But they will surely protect such a cute creature like you" 

The woman picked me up, wtf??? What is this soft sensation? Ehhhhh? Noooo! I can't be seduced, I will only love one person!!

I struggled and finally escaped. Hehehehehe please don't kill me in the future when we meet again, but that soft sensation is hehehehehe.

"Leah don't be reckless, you might hurt it and it might fight back if something happened to it" The two men looked shocked.

"It's just fine, but I can't trust any association, I don't plan to be a research subject" me

At this moment, the ghost came back with beans enough for them and also additional fishes.

"Eat, then we can talk later" I passed the stuffs to them

They seems too calm in such a situation.

They received them without problems, but then I suddenly remembered something. Ohh yeah, humans prefer then cooked.

" Can we get our things back?" The mage asked and so I ordered one of the ghosts to return their items.

Then after a few more conversation they started cooking, I'm interested in what they are cooking and so I stayed with them.

-sigh- I really can't force myself to act rude in front of people. 

Nvm

((((Please do let me know of any grammatical errors))))

4