Chat
59 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Multiple days have passed since then, as for the exact number of days, dunno about that. 3 weeks? 2 weeks? No sure.

I have been reading lately, Eve got some collection of books with him. We're going along pretty well and my ghosts are also learning fast.

My harvests increased because apparently got some sort of mutation. Yup, mutation and not evolution. The mutation was something like speeding up their reproduction cycle and the amount of offspring produced. It is exclusive on fishes only.

The number of beans and cabbage trees increased also. Don't bother ask me how many, because I also don't know. The previous rocky and boring place is now a creepy forest. 

I can now get 1000 dp per harvest, I harvest them per day because they grow fast. 

I only brought 2 spawn thingies and put 1 on the ceiling and 1 underwater. Of course I put them in hidden places.  

I want to buy the buildings for enchanting and more, but I have no place to build them. Maybe just in the next floor.

The place is becoming more populated with ghosts now. The ghost tree is becoming stronger and now there are mists everywhere where occasional ghosts wonder and few of them enter the dungeon while some just become rogue ghosts outside of the dungeon. The mist is not spreading that far, it will be really troublesome if it did.

Don't even ask me how many ghost there are, I only know that there are many of them.

Speaking of integration, my appearance change a bit because I integrated a lot of stuffs in my body. All the current available bean species and also the water. My top part is now always shifting in form like a mist, the top of my head not in a smokey state was like now semi transparent and my feet are rippling like water. I look kind of awesome.

We run a few test about the dungeon and it is how I already expected it. When I close the cave entrance, it became a space of its own and no one can enter no matter how deep they dig, same with the people inside. 

That's a pretty op ability tbh. Speaking of levels, my leveling level sucks because I'm only attracting squirrels and common wolves. They give very little Dp, but quite a good amount of Dp. 

About the ants, they didn't survived for some unknown reason. Eve said that the ants can't survive because of the cold, not the physical cold, but the coldness emitted by the ghosts, but it's just a speculation. I wonder how the fishes survived if that's the case. Plants doesn't have much problems tho. I also scrapped the idea of birds because they also keep dying.

Because of some light issues, I brought something to lighten up the place from the selection list. It's in the effects section; floating fire. The brightness is good, it's like a miniature sun and it seems to not affect the ghosts, instead it's strengthening them. Such a beautiful blue colored flame.

I just found out I can designate the places it will light up and I chosed the middle part of the now forest while I left the surrounding mist as they are. In my own opinion, the place looks so beautiful. Like, big cabbage trees covered in a variety of beans, it's very beautiful even tho it's very lifeless. 

From the endless amount of squirrels I killed, I got it now in my selection. I placed some in the forest and miraculously they survived unlike the ants and birds. I then steadily increased their population. 

Anyways, my dungeon screen got updated

//// 

Dungeon

Theme: cabbage

Floors: 1

Dp: 10000

Rating: unclassified

Dungeon perks ( tap to see)

////

Other than that, everything else is the same.

As for my personal screen.

////

Race: Walking cabbage

Nameless

Lvl: 8/20

Critical: 63

Accuracy: 51

Luck:

Armor penetration: 

Stat points: 0

Custom skill: integrate

Nature mage skill tree set learned.

Elemental mastery: lvl 10

Seed rain: lvl 10 

Stat points: 3

//////

Yup, I'm still not buying other skills, I just increased the level of my seed rain skill to make myself a little bit stronger. I wanna save skill points for better skills later on. 

I actually tried a bow from Avera, but my hands are too short and it's pointless because I also need training.

I think I can now create the second level for my dungeon.

I stand up from my spot and teleported at the core. 

Hmmmm what do I want for the next floor? I don't really have anything in mind right now. Unlike the first floor, I will put traps here. 

Ohhh I know now! I will create floating islands. But I will use pillars to support the islands because I doubt they will float. 

I imagined a staircase appearing when something suddenly interrupted me.

/////

Do you wish to create a second floor? 

Requirements

Sustainable first floor; confirmed

At least 50 monsters: done

Requirements done

Please click "yes" to create a 2nd floor

Yes......No

////

I excitedly clicked the yes option and more options appeared on front of me.

////

Congratulations

You're now an official dungeon/dungeon master. 

*Rewards*

-Official dungeon race; cabbage folks unlocked.

- Access to creature modifier granted.

- Floor backgrounds granted.

- Access to the official dungeon master chats granted.

////

Woahhhhh I really love you miss screen!

////

*Shut up*

-you have been rewarded with a slap

////

Wtf, it's fucking alive???

Unfortunately they wouldn't give me a break because another screen named "chat" appeared and it's written at the side that it's only accessed by the dungeon masters of the ancient forest. Ohhhh Eve and the others didn't lie when he said that I'm in the ancient forest. 

The chat is separated to newbie chat and the other is casual chat for everyone.

////

Grass master: hehehehehe hello everyone, newbie here

Boner: Everyone is newbies here, lol

Skull: Ahhh what is this? Chat?

Admin: Ohhh we have some new people. Hmmm a quick introduction I'm the admin here and all of you will only be able to access the higher level chat room "dungeon alliance" if you reach floor 10

////

I want to also chat and so I clicked at the chat button.

////

Please set a name to join the conversation

////

Hmmm what should I write, Ohhh hehehehehe I don't think they all will understand tagalog.

" Mang kanor" a decision I will regret for years to come.

They are continuing their conversation and introducing each other, tbh I'm scared.

I got so curious about the dungeon that I forgot what I'm supposed to do.

With trembling hand, I chatted something.

////

Mang kanor: Hello folks

Grass master: ohhhh another new one! 

Boner: what a wierd name

Grass master: hahhahahaha.

Admin: ok, everyone introduce to each other.

Skull: Sure sure, I'm skull, an undead dungeon

Grass master: treant dungeon, specialize with grass treants 

Mang kanor: uhhhhh Cabbage

Boner: hehehehehe a skeleton dungeon here.

////

I chatted more and more I forgot the time. By the time everyone go to manage their dungeons, a hour already passed. 

I feel happy that I'm not the only one in this world. Ohh I forgot I also have other stuffs to do.

I summoned a cabbage folk from the selection and they looked just like me other than the fact that they are way way smaller. 

////

Cabbage folk

- medium physical strength

-weak magical power

-can integrate one material to their body. To integrate another material they, need to remove the previous material.

////

Woah!

I inspected the curious creature. It looked at me with such a cute expression I couldn't help but pat it. It hugged me in return.

Hehehehehe really cute! 

I simply laugh and let it stay besides me as I checked my rewards. 

First the most interesting 

////

*Creature modifier*

Modify a creature according to your will. Results can vary depending on the strength of the creature. 

////

That's the best stuff I could wish for.

Next.

////

*Floor backgrounds*

You're now able to add an artificial background like a sky.

////

That can be really handy at times. I think it can remove some of the depressing mode inside the dungeon because my dungeon is especially dark for a purpose. Kinda neat, really neat

((( Please do let me know of any grammatical errors there may be)))

4